DIY Veg & Flower Box

The root was showing on all 3 Sour OG regular seeds so I went ahead and planted them. I probably coulda waited till tomorrow just to let them get a little longer but I was bored and had nothing else to do so its done lol .
I really hope to get 1 female from the 3 for cuttings as I really liked this strain so fingers crossed.
Cheers guys.
:green_heart::420:
:passitleft:

A friend of mine just got some fem strawberry gorilla , blue kush seeds and me thinks I'll have some cuttings as soon as they are ready lol hopefully I'll have my wardrobe setup with 2 meizhi 300w's so I can get the most out of them .

The Cheese is looking right on point!
Thanks Pennywise I've been looking at some of your content and wow you know your stuff lol its good to know I have seasoned vets like yourself checking in on me from time to time thanks bro. Was wondering what your thoughts are on this . as the led is so intence do you think this could limit the stretch? She looks like she has nearly stopped but they usually stretch for the first 3 weeks of bloom right?
Thanks again bro.

If the light is intense enough it could limit stretch, just have to watch foe heat/light stress.
When I had a look this morning the Cheese had grown another couple cm or so, she must be an inch or 2 from the mars panel now but doesn't seem to be mind the light. Heats not an issue as my box doesn't get hotter than 26c. I hope she's almost done stretching out now and I think I'll try to slightly bend each branch away from the panel. Cheers Pennywise.

Day 15 and she's looking good , I had noticed a little more leaf clawing last night so I gave a feed of water only . She gets about a half litre of water/feed a day at this point with about 20% runoff and always check the PH of the run off to make sure I'm in the zone . I'll upload a picture in 2 or 3 days so we can see the difference in production .
Cheers guys .

I took a couple pictures and I think these will be the last I upload for a few days lol this 1 in the box .
And this 1 out it .
I must say I think she looks great at this stage . There's a little yellowing of lower fan leafs I think this is a result of flushing and nutrient burn ?
Cheers guys .

So its day 20 of bloom and the lonely cheese is looking better , all the main tops are filling in nicely and most of the leaves are perking up.
Here's a picture.

Sorry about picture quality guys, the light had just turned on so she's not perky just yet lol I'm the same in the morning. I'll have my phone back tomorrow for better pictures.
Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom