DocBud's Hempy Grow

this a completed journal and a very good one @ that. Spent the past 50mins going through it awesome for your first grow! PLus reps love your way of thinking Larry king isnt funny LMFAO :rofl: got to love Mary-Jane

I've got no contingency plan if we lose power. I told my plants if that happens, it's the same as an eclipse outdoors. ;)

I do know that my light will go on again when the power is restored. Other than that.....nothing.

Here in Arizona we have outages quite frequently during the monsoon season, it typically comes back on quickly however to keep my plants from herming, I put 2 fill florecents on each side of my hps and hook them up to backup power supply attatched to a full size deep cylcel marine battery. I do this not just to keep the plants with backup light but also believe it helps to timer the backup lights on first for the first 1/2 hour of lights on to simulate sunrise, then the HPS goes off 1/2 hour before the backup lights to simulate sunset. I also believe it speeds up harvest time a bit. EM

Just finished your journal Doc. It was an interesting read. 5 years later and almost 8500 post. I first herd of the "Hempy Method" just a few days ago and your name came up a few times. Thought I should go back and see how you started. I look forward to reading some of your other journals and see what comes next. Its almost like finding a good tv show that has been on a few seasons and you can spend a week trying to catch up.

Snoop

Back
Top Bottom