Dr. Cannabi's Kali Mist - DIY Organic Soil - Medical Grow & Show

Everything is looking tip top Doc :)

Thank you brother skunny! It's nice when things are finally dialed in my friend :)

Happy daze doc. Garden is looking rather delicious. :)

It's smelling delicious too Mr Dreamz! The licorice is giving way to spicy Thai type smells - which I really love.

All your plants are looking fantastic doc... it's making me wish I had some more room for experimentation :)

Me too MM. If I just had 3 more tents I'd be happy lol. :high-five:

Hey there Doc - Lookin mighty green in your grow tent there! Very nice, reps on your strain selections, you sure know how to pick them. I've been trying my thumbs at cloning with mixed results - I've got great results with everything but my cannabis clones... they are slowwwww to form roots. Gonna have to try your recipe next! Do you scrape the root end of the cutting before you put it in water??

Mighty fine buds there buddy.

Cheers

Hi Bo,

I pinched the top off of one of the clones I had in my cloner. So in essence I crushed it. No scraping needed lol. This was my only attempt at this so I could have just got lucky.

I used a thick soft cloning collar in a 2 inch net pot. Then I cut the net out of the net pot just leaving the rim and the collar. This allowed it to float evenly on the top while supporting the clone.

I didn't use any rooting powder or gel.

Then I used room temp filtered water (a little less than 1 quart) and added 1.5 teaspoons of Clonex solution. PH this to 5.8 if possible.

I used the smallest air pump and stone I have. It's a very small fish tank pump and stone.

I didn't think it would root, but 5 days later I had two little roots. I changed the water solution with the exact same recipe when I saw the roots and they just exploded after that.

I hope you try it and it works. Otherwise I can chalk it up to a lucky mistake lol.

:Namaste:

Hi Green-Buds :)

I was just reflecting on how lucky I am to have stumbled upon Rare Dankness Moonshine Haze. I received a 5 pack of freebies from an Attitude (now choice marijuana seeds) Promo. I grew all 5 out and 1 ended up being a girl. I grew her in OLS and used SeaBird Guano and AACT teas in flower. She produced 8.5+ ounces in a 2x3 cabinet under California LightWorks LEDs.

This is the best get off your ass and do something weed I've ever smoked. Now with a cure the smell and taste are phenomenal. There is no ceiling and if you want to pass out, just take a couple extra hits and you'll be lucky to wake up when your alarm goes off.

Moonshine Haze:

I took these 3 close-up pics today. This nug is from the small C-Vault been curing since chop

A010_-_20150402_191101.jpg
A011_-_20150402_191114.jpg
A009_-_20150402_190725.jpg

Fond memories
20141211_182116.jpg
20141211_182130.jpg
20141211_182158.jpg
20141211_182322.jpg
20141211_182542.jpg
20141217_191920.jpg
20141217_193826.jpg
20141217_194753.jpg
20141217_204018.jpg
20141217_202516.jpg

Spectacular pics Doc & congrats on the harvest .

:adore::drool::jawdropper::drool::jawdropper::drool::jawdropper:
how Frrrrrrrrrrosty that MH amazing, i want to have the same ;)
:Namaste:

Hunga, I'm seriously only smoking this and the WiFi now. At last count I had 7 strains at my disposal and every time I Vaporize them I am just wishing I would have went back for the MSH! :volcano-smiley:

They are fond memories Doc, she was a beauty & with a report like that, she'll go on my seed list :thumb::)

I can't recommend it enough Skunny! I am SO bummed that my favorite 2 smokes of all time are gone because I didn't clone them. NEVER AGAIN! Till next time LOL...:high-five:

That's on my list for sure. Ummmm can you grow it for me tho?.
good daze doc.

I would grow it for you in a second Dusty! Mostly because I would then be able to have some more for me LOL!!!:thumb:

I absolutely love that clustered resin!!! Made me drool a bit!! Lmfao!!! :)

That's what I did scrubby. I had to change my trousers LOL!!!! :thedoubletake:

Beautiful memories indeed Doc:)....ok....moonshine haze...on wish list....check:)....Have a great day Doc:)

Pull that trigger brother Dreamz! She would show you much love my friend. She gives back double the amount you put in to her! :Namaste:

Spectacular pics Doc & congrats on the harvest .

Thank you BAR! It was my 2nd favorite harvest to date. I'm really contemplating growing more RD beans. There's gold in them hills :):):)

I use a real aloe plant, brothaDoc, it regenerates itself, is super resilient, and a single cfl is more than enough to keep it vibing.
I have a lot of drafts and temp flux and lack of sun too in my non grow space. So you could probably rock either style, imo.

Have to ask, tho, and sorry haven't had time to read the middle yet, how long you're vegging for, in what size pots, and how many times are you topping..
You're making me reconsider my training regime a bit with your beauties..

Right on bro, take care
DonTe

Happy Daze Doc:).....well dammit.....after i post this i am off to the seed bank and gonna order me some MSH beans:)......you have talked me into it:)lol.....just from the pics and your constant nagging:rofl::rofl:....of how good it is.....i would be silly not to order it and make some seeds:)lol....Thank you for all the info and great reports my friend:)....makes it much easier to pull the trigger with your insight:)...Now if it was Skunny.....i would probably wait a year or two.....to see what everyone else had to say:rofl::rofl:.....lol....jk......but seriously i listen to you guys...just like with Skunny and tangarine dream....so i got one of those going in the aerogarde:).lol

ok....put a hold on that....i didnt remember you saying they were regs.....i was thinking fem seeds but read that RD doesnt do fem seeds yet:/.........so i am on the fence now......if i get 5 for around 50 i am gonna be skint if i dont get a female:)lol....all i deal with is fem now....even have reg afghani seeds and some other i cant think of now and they will probably sit there until they go bad:/......if i wasnt so paranoid i would start them inside and transplant outdoors to look for a female to clone:)....but unless it becomes legal here chances are i wont ever feel comfortable with it:)....i like everything contained inside and out of any tresspassers eyes:)lol.....shite....now decisions as it looks and sounds so good:/:)lol......

thats just humic acid and a touch of fulvic , i always thought it was just that or nitrozome foliar but u get 80 lts min.the promo guys were just grinning not high bored so gave me last 5 bottles , but i got the feeling they were so bored stock gone ,nothing left so can go eat or have a tin.even silicon once u see a couple of roots foliar again. . thats why they pretend its something the labs be creatinng in r and d for years.:420:
try it works great as it speed up the enzyme for rootsz/the phloem , xylem highway and increase nute uptake in a gentle but powerfull way
using it today

20150403_154046.jpg
ok....put a hold on that....i didnt remember you saying they were regs.....i was thinking fem seeds but read that RD doesnt do fem seeds yet:/.........so i am on the fence now......if i get 5 for around 50 i am gonna be skint if i dont get a female:)lol....all i deal with is fem now....even have reg afghani seeds and some other i cant think of now and they will probably sit there until they go bad:/......if i wasnt so paranoid i would start them inside and transplant outdoors to look for a female to clone:)....but unless it becomes legal here chances are i wont ever feel comfortable with it:)....i like everything contained inside and out of any tresspassers eyes:)lol.....shite....now decisions as it looks and sounds so good:/:)lol......

Need ya one of these GD

Back
Top Bottom