DrZiggy's 1st Journal Featuring High Brix - LEDs & Cool Strains

Thank you, Doc! I will measure her tomorrow. I think shes around 19, 20"
...and a beautiful strong G.O. (Ganja Odor :))
The other is now smaller in girth and height; height by 2" maybe
I dont think she and her sister smell much like papaya, tho...both have lychee..good luck to me describing what a lychee smells and tastes like. ;)

:bump:
whats the reason no one uses mirrors in their grows? is it hot spots? Is it even true? Anyone with LEDs try it?
Sometimes things that have been handed down as fact are rumors, superstitions, convenience, etc.

I honestly don't know the true answer, DrZ.

It intuitively makes sense, but one can always counter the whole diffusion argument with, ahem, the sun - not exactly a diffuse source. It just seems logical to me to use the entire wall as a diffuse reflective surface, Any focused light that bounces off the mirror is pretty weak.

But hey, it'd be just fine to actually know for sure, too. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yo Zig! I think you're gonna have to aait a bit until it cures to get a decent fruity smell as the terpenes have to get oxidized. Anyway, this bud looks great almost like Afghan, which says a lot about Doc's gear :)

I used mirrors way back in the day. I can't say how much they helped, but they didn't hurt anything. I was in about a 8' x 8' space (part mirror / part aluminum foil / part white paint). This was back in the 70's with a pair of 1000W MHs.

Ok, DrZiggy did his annual check up of the girls to be...
.soon harvested, :) for brainfood for me.

WNs
The taller, and larger, is in 10 gal softee, smaller is in 3 gal softee. The 3 gal one actually was larger, growing faster, for most of the grow than the now larger one. Smaller one is closing sooner.
image21310.jpg
image21311.jpg

Auto JH x Auto Amnesia
image21309.jpg

Auto JH x Auto PEX
image21304.jpg

Some plants in 16 oz cup tiered on 5" pot, just cola due to 11/13
image21307.jpg
image21308.jpg

nice update chef :thumb: happy plants :high-five:

i'm thinking about setting a space for some autos just to have something to smoke while i work on photos

how many gallon pots you find best for growing autos? i feel like 2 gallon is a bit small but 10 would be an overkill

what do you suggest?

nice update chef :thumb: happy plants :high-five:

i'm thinking about setting a space for some autos just to have something to smoke while i work on photos

how many gallon pots you find best for growing autos? i feel like 2 gallon is a bit small but 10 would be an overkill

what do you suggest?

I agree about them both. I grew and am growing them in about 2 gal hard square pots and maybe a 1.5 gal(auto jh pex). I have to water and feed her everyday.. Shes almost done :)

I suggest a 5 gal soft. You can bottom soak them and they truly thrive with that.

420brother, what light schedule are you planning?
Also, do you have an auto strain picked out?

I ask because you can get auto results with great lighting and just regular seeds, or femmed too :) if 11/13
It would be a very interesting experiment, 3 seeds, to run an auto, reg, and female..same strain, same everything.
What would results be?

Great update DrZ!

420brother, what light schedule are you planning?
Also, do you have an auto strain picked out?

well, i havent really picked out something, still looking around for a strain. I'd like to get my hands on some of these WNs but not sure where to find them in Europe. Probably gonna go with some haze if i dont find that. :high-five:

i was thinking about standard 18/6, not into that experimental phase right now :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom