Dutch Does Hindu Kush In Promix HP

Looking good brother! Happy new year :ganjamon:
Thank you, BC!! Happy new year to you, and everyone as well!!

As I always say; “New year, new roots”. Well not that I’ve ever said that at all, but in reveg news we were successful!

The journal will live on!

Here is a few shots of the Hindu Kush in flower, I’m thinking she’s getting another 2-3 weeks before the chop.

Here’s to a great 2021!!

Happy new year! Dutch! She reminds me of some of the Afghani I grew this year. Smile and stay stoneder

she’s got a ton of white pistils still
I do agree!
You ever let a cut of this HK of yours go long?
No I have not let it go past 10 weeks post flip. I am always willing to try though, we will re-evaluate in a few weeks!
:thanks:

Afternoon and Happy New Year mate, plants lookin good :)
How was the time away from home, Celt?
Happy new year! Dutch! She reminds me of some of the Afghani I grew this year. Smile and stay stoneder
Hey Fred! How have the holidays been treating you?

Happy new year DAB! HK is looking great and congrats on the revegging clones. :thumb: Nice way to start the new year.
Evening mate, we didn’t do much but sit around playing cards and watching their new pup and my old boy. The girls drank, Wally and I drank and smoked everything in sight :rofl: although we didn’t go in the side-by-side, just being away on the mountain was a much needed break :)

Sounds like a great time off the mountain Celt!

Evening mate, we didn’t do much but sit around playing cards and watching their new pup and my old boy. The girls drank, Wally and I drank and smoked everything in sight :rofl: although we didn’t go in the side-by-side, just being away on the mountain was a much needed break :)
A guy needs that every once in a while!

Had a pleasant surprise in the flower room
The ol girl got a little heavy at 50 days post flip.
Added a few supports to help her out and another 1.5 gallon feeding.
:morenutes:
Also slowly getting everything together to try to make some gummy’s with the cured Hindu Kush buds. We should have it all in a few short days.

Happy growing!

Had to move fast on these gummies, but we managed!
I’m not sure if I’ll grind the buds again before infusing the oil, I think it made it too easy for plant matter to piggyback into the final product. That may be why the oil is so dark too??
All in all, I think it went well for the first crack. A few things I will do better next time is keep the heat lower while mixing on the stovetop, and be more patient mixing in the oil, it seemed to separate on me very quickly towards the end of filling the moulds.
A huge thank you to both @Amy Gardner and @Carcass for sharing their oil and gummie procedures! It was very easy to follow!
:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom