Dutchman's Auto Quads Vs LST With A Critical+2.0 Twist!

Very clean, looks great.

Hey Growca welcome to the garden! Any questions at all don’t hesitate to ask!

Hi :hug: I made it :hug: can I snuggle in between MrSauga (juuuust because he brought Brodie lol) and the rest?
You are shining Dutch, this is going to be a joyful ride :)

My favourite birdie! You made it! I’m so glad you could come and hang out for the new journey! Welcome !

I am sneaking in the window without an invite !!! lol
looking good Dutchman

GG! No need to sneak around come on in grab a glass of hot cocoa and enjoy the show! More the merrier my friend !:passitleft:

Yooooo dutch my boy. Beauuuutiful job on the quad. As @Chris Scorpio said you got the growing aspect down now its just perfecting your technique. Ima jam in the back with @Preston9mm and @Pennywise :D blessings!

Bilbo ! My man! Glad you made it bruv wouldn’t be a garden without the love from the shire! Perfecting.... long way to go but we will get there together! Knowledge is power and we’re cranking it up in here with this grow!

Let’s grow it !:passitleft:

Bilbo ! My man! Glad you made it bruv wouldn’t be a garden without the love from the shire! Perfecting.... long way to go but we will get there together! Knowledge is power and we’re cranking it up in here with this grow!

Let’s grow it !:passitleft:
Ahhhh shut up. You knocked out some banging plants on your first run!. Its uphill from here mate ;) peace and love from the hole an a hill.

You're off to a great start!
Thanks Penny! Glad to have you along for the ride my man!!

Ahhhh shut up. You knocked out some banging plants on your first run!. Its uphill from here mate ;) peace and love from the hole an a hill.
Haha well then thanks my brother! I’ll take all the love from the hole I can get :rofl::passitleft:
How you thinking of managing space? May i offer a suggestion?

Space management....

What’s your suggestion!

My thoughts for current:
Finish big girls in the 4x4 then move the 4 autos into the big tent under the LED and HPS to give them everything they want. I have a humidity controller and temp controller I will be installing in my big tent to maximize VPD and to allow proper transpiring for the plants for healthy growth.

Once my autos are moved over to the big tent I plant on vegging the critical+2.0 in the small tent with some heavy training and then move them into flowering by the second or third week in January. The reason for this being is my grow has to be down and finished for my wedding next April. So timing everything is going to be tricky but I should manage it with no problems!

If you have any ideas I would love to hear them! That’s what this journal is for!

How you th
Thanks Penny! Glad to have you along for the ride my man!!

Haha well then thanks my brother! I’ll take all the love from the hole I can get :rofl::passitleft:

Space management....

What’s your suggestion!

My thoughts for current:
Finish big girls in the 4x4 then move the 4 autos into the big tent under the LED and HPS to give them everything they want. I have a humidity controller and temp controller I will be installing in my big tent to maximize VPD and to allow proper transpiring for the plants for healthy growth.

Once my autos are moved over to the big tent I plant on vegging the critical+2.0 in the small tent with some heavy training and then move them into flowering by the second or third week in January. The reason for this being is my grow has to be down and finished for my wedding next April. So timing everything is going to be tricky but I should manage it with no problems!

If you have any ideas I would love to hear them! That’s what this journal is for!
Dude i was gonna suggest a way to get a lil perpetual going but you got MFin wedding to think about I aint gonna do that to Mrs dutch that would be evil lol.

How you th

Dude i was gonna suggest a way to get a lil perpetual going but you got MFin wedding to think about I aint gonna do that to Mrs dutch that would be evil lol.

Ahaha ! My perpetual journey will start next year right after I get back from my wedding!

I’ve already planned what seeds I’m dropping and breeding is TOP of my list !

@Bilbobudkin420
If you have any ideas for my perpetual startup though I would love to hear them!
Well what i was gonna say was based on the plants you had right now but ill chuck my 2 pennys in about starting one sure.

This is assuming you are running photoperiods, You coooould do it with autos but far to unpredictable. So you got ya 2x2 and 4x4 yer? I got 4x5gal root pouches that fit perfect in the 2x2 so logically you can put 4 in a row in the 4x4 right? So if you veg em in the 2x2 trained to the edges of the pot and left to grow upwards a bit boom chuck em in flower in the 4x4 start the next seeds or put em in the 4x4 take clones let em recover then chuck it to flower. By the end you could fit 16 plants in (tightly) the 4x4 but with the timing of it, it probably wouldnt get to that it would prob hold at 12 max so plenty of room to supercrop if needed

Well what i was gonna say was based on the plants you had right now but ill chuck my 2 pennys in about starting one sure.

This is assuming you are running photoperiods, You coooould do it with autos but far to unpredictable. So you got ya 2x2 and 4x4 yer? I got 4x5gal root pouches that fit perfect in the 2x2 so logically you can put 4 in a row in the 4x4 right? So if you veg em in the 2x2 trained to the edges of the pot and left to grow upwards a bit boom chuck em in flower in the 4x4 start the next seeds or put em in the 4x4 take clones let em recover then chuck it to flower. By the end you could fit 16 plants in (tightly) the 4x4 but with the timing of it, it probably wouldnt get to that it would prob hold at 12 max so plenty of room to supercrop of needed

Interesting! So here’s a few things...

1) I want to be able to run a mix of autos and photoperiods to keep a variety going
2) Wifey wants less than 8 plants going at a time and I want to respect that since she’s amazing and letting me do the things I do!
3)I do like your idea of cramming the 2x2 with pots that’s basically what I have done now! I will update in a few minutes here.
Also veg flip clone flip is a plan I intent to use when I find that keeper !

Now my idea in a perfect scenario is going to be:
2-3 autos
2-3 photoperiods
The photos I intend to veg for the duration of the autos and then flip. If the training on my quads this round turns out as I hope and expect it to then I will continue with it for all my photos. This will allow me to build a great structure over the long veg period my autos are flowering and then when they come down I can flip my lovely big quads over to flower. At which point I will either select clones or drop new photo seeds and then prepare for the new round of autos.

I hope that makes sense haha!

Interesting! So here’s a few things...

1) I want to be able to run a mix of autos and photoperiods to keep a variety going
2) Wifey wants less than 8 plants going at a time and I want to respect that since she’s amazing and letting me do the things I do!
3)I do like your idea of cramming the 2x2 with pots that’s basically what I have done now! I will update in a few minutes here.
Also veg flip clone flip is a plan I intent to use when I find that keeper !

Now my idea in a perfect scenario is going to be:
2-3 autos
2-3 photoperiods
The photos I intend to veg for the duration of the autos and then flip. If the training on my quads this round turns out as I hope and expect it to then I will continue with it for all my photos. This will allow me to build a great structure over the long veg period my autos are flowering and then when they come down I can flip my lovely big quads over to flower. At which point I will either select clones or drop new photo seeds and then prepare for the new round of autos.

I hope that makes sense haha!
Hmmmm okay so my original idea could apply in the future ill get back to you in a min

Back
Top Bottom