DWC - Drip Irrigation Scrog 2400W

Hi whizz

Thanks. Voodoo juice is basically a fungus that attaches to roots and helps nutrient uptake, it definately works. I have been honing my nute regiment for years and what i use now is what i use on all my hydro grows. I have 14 grows running now, 9 of them hydro, 5 coco.

As for voodoo juice in soil i really dont know. Its been a long long time since ive grown in soil and i didnt use it back then. However i cant see it having a negative effect and im curious to see why u were steered away? was it just because of the price? Advanced Nutes are as pricey as it gets and they have addtives and nutes for everything they can think of. some of it is not worth the money, ive trialed just about all they have to offer, but for me voodoo juice works. There best product in my opinion is bud ignitor, it really does work.

Sometimes hydro store owners steer u to the option that makes them most profit? What did he/she suggest instead?

Hi whizz

Thanks. Voodoo juice is basically a fungus that attaches to roots and helps nutrient uptake, it definately works. I have been honing my nute regiment for years and what i use now is what i use on all my hydro grows. I have 14 grows running now, 9 of them hydro, 5 coco.

As for voodoo juice in soil i really dont know. Its been a long long time since ive grown in soil and i didnt use it back then. However i cant see it having a negative effect and im curious to see why u were steered away? was it just because of the price? Advanced Nutes are as pricey as it gets and they have addtives and nutes for everything they can think of. some of it is not worth the money, ive trialed just about all they have to offer, but for me voodoo juice works. There best product in my opinion is bud ignitor, it really does work.

Sometimes hydro store owners steer u to the option that makes them most profit? What did he/she suggest instead?

Oh but if ur put off by voodoo juice go for Root Excellurator by House and Garden. Its definately the finest root additive ive used, gives great results. The dutch masters all use it. u may have to find it online though as im not sure of availabilty in states, simply becase it says "not for sale in North America" on the bottle lol

Hi whizz

Thanks for the info, He didnt suggest anything else. Its not the price that steered me away, Ive got other AN additives that I like and use now. But I grow in coco coir and coco croutons mixed with organic soil. 60% coco though.

He said AN spends most of there money on broadcasting there products pretty much advertisement. So pretty much he said its not worth having. Then I was going to go with Iguana Juice or Tarantula. But I figure he'll have something different to say about those also. So I figure id do more research before I buy. Right now im using AN Rhino Skin.

But once he said that I was thinking Humboldt additives.

tarantula is fine. Voodoo juice be cool in that mix. be careful with the rhino juice, use it sparingly. Its silica at end of day. I use it on my A.M.S as its prone to bud rot and it works on preventing it. It makes plants very stiff and woody early also. if u use any beneficial bacteria or funghi for growing, on ur first application use at full strength then use at quarter strength with carboload or bud candy. The sugars keep it alive and make it multiply.

I use Alaskin Fish ferts for that. I usually add it every other feed. I use 10ml per gallon of Rhino Skin. Ive been using it for a while and I see that it works well. It also gets your plant ready to hold alot weight. For carbo I use 100% Honey and Molasses both mixed in at 2tbl per gallon. I am interested in getting the Voodoo or Tarantula. I thought about Bud Candy but I picked up some dry Kool Bloom. Bud Candy is the same as Big Bud right?

Yikes! :yikes: Sorry to hear about the flood, Cultivator. Hope the new res works better for you. I've thought about putting drain lines on my reservoirs, but haven't for fear of this exact sort of thing. Hope everything dries okay for you and that you don't have any bad damage...

What a nightmare. had massive flood at the flood and drain grow. The tap on the bottom of the res worked its way loose, so 200litres nutrient mix through the ceiling lol! But not to be deterred, ive locate a better res without a tap on the bottom. That should remedy the problem.

Bummer dude, i have been there! Had a controller from Titan that had a bad float so it kept pumping nutes once the buckets were full. I'm sure you already know to dry it out as best as possible and then treat the carpeting or wood with some kind of mold treatment. I have had to pull down all the tents in the room and clean up the mold mess it was so damp.

hey C and X thanks for the info. I know its only a start but i did manage to get 2 clones to take off using clonex and rockwool. The survival rate compared to how many i started with is horrible. but i still got 2 babies without buying any seeds. Ging to look for other journal now. thanks again guys

just a quick pic update. only 3 days since last one but i want the non hydro growers to see the growth rate diff. Look at pics on page 7 to these. 3 days u dont get this in soil.

2012-11-09_18_41_24.jpg

2012-11-08_14_13_14.jpg

2012-11-09_18_40_42.jpg

And heres a few pics of a grow im about to harvest. Just a small grow, 20 plants in 6.5litre pots under 2 600w hps, expected dry weight, 45-50oz. shouldnt be far out with that estimation.

2012-11-09_12_23_57.jpg

2012-11-09_12_23_48.jpg

Sorry guys i know pics with the lights on arent ideal but im a busy guy so have to take the snaps on scene when i can be there.

Holy crap.
OK OK.. I'm doing my last soil grow, then I'm DWC all the way.
I can't believe the growth in 3 days. crazy

Sorry to hear about the flood C. Great attitude to have when things go to shit.
And the show most certainly, must go on!!
Happy Harvest mate.

Holy crap.
OK OK.. I'm doing my last soil grow, then I'm DWC all the way.
I can't believe the growth in 3 days. crazy

Sorry to hear about the flood C. Great attitude to have when things go to shit.
And the show most certainly, must go on!!
Happy Harvest mate.

Thanks mate. Its not the first time ive had a disaster and i wont let a bust res put me back. Unfortunately these are some of the set backs we suffer from time to time. pests, leaks, moulds, ph issues. just figure it out and back to work. lol

just a quick pic update. only 3 days since last one but i want the non hydro growers to see the growth rate diff. Look at pics on page 7 to these. 3 days u dont get this in soil.

2012-11-09_18_41_24.jpg

2012-11-08_14_13_14.jpg

2012-11-09_18_40_42.jpg

And heres a few pics of a grow im about to harvest. Just a small grow, 20 plants in 6.5litre pots under 2 600w hps, expected dry weight, 45-50oz. shouldnt be far out with that estimation.

2012-11-09_12_23_57.jpg

2012-11-09_12_23_48.jpg

Sorry guys i know pics with the lights on arent ideal but im a busy guy so have to take the snaps on scene when i can be there.

:thumb:Beautiful Bro. What else you got going on there? In the house of buds.

Back
Top Bottom