Eki's Autoflowering - Northern Express & Jack 47 - 2013 - UK

Re: eki's autoflowering, Northern Express and Jack 47, 2013, UK

Keep up the good work!

I'm also using a big cfl dual bulb (250 w) and is doing sooooo well :goodjob:

Thank you guys all, I am leaving them to dry. Do you know how long will it take? These pots weight like 5-6KG each now. I hope they will dry out soon:) When will I have to feed them with nutes? Also, as i have a little growing bio bizz (500ml) and one blooming bio bizz (1 litre ). I thought as the blooming period is longer than growing.

What advices do you guys have? When and how much from each?

Cheers

Hi eki,

I like the plants and your set up, congrats! :goodjob:

Please take into account that I am currently in my first grow.

Regarding the leaf curling, I had a similar problem (added to the tips of my girls turning yellowish) and I ended up re potting one of them. The smaller one haven't shown any signs yet. The reason for doing this is that my soil was too compact and the plants seemed to have a rough time getting some air, also I never let the soil dry completely.

For what I see, your soil seems to be a little dense (but not as mine did). So, if you ask me I would wait till the soil dries and next time I water the plant I would add some h2o2 to the water to help them get more oxygen and see how they do. I did something similar and the plants are doing great till now.

Hope this helps!
CZ

Hey guys! Big update today! Couldnt wait till tomorrow to make the pictures. So I took my plants out to have a close watch on them, and I think i've found some nute def problems on the bigger plant, the smaller is all OK.

However, I still think, that the excessive heat is not very good to them, so ill buy a plastic thing which they use on building to keep the heat IN the property. Ill put it between the tent and the radiator.

Now I use the vent for INTAKE, as it seems they like it more, as the fresh air comes from the street, odour is not a problem at all, if it will, i can solve it.

So I took a LOT of pictures, please watch them and let me know what should I do.

Also, i increased the lamp's height, as it produces a lot of heat as well, and my girls look like they just widening rather than growing. I might have increased it too much, but theres is no way going back, as it hangs on a wire, which i just "patch" when I have to increase height.

So lemme know what to do, and how.

Also, when should I use my GROWING AND BLOOMING nutes?? I think its time for it! Please write me down carefully, how much I should use /litre. NO GALLONS please!

Thanks everyone !

IMG_123420.JPG
IMG_123315.JPG
IMG_123015.JPG
IMG_122711.JPG
IMG_122816.JPG
IMG_122619.JPG
IMG_122517.JPG
IMG_122319.JPG
IMG_122220.JPG
IMG_121917.JPG
IMG_122123.JPG
IMG_121715.JPG
IMG_122022.JPG
IMG_121416.JPG
IMG_121517.JPG
IMG_121623.JPG
IMG_121318.JPG
IMG_121213.JPG
IMG_121116.JPG
IMG_120725.JPG
IMG_121017.JPG
IMG_116718.JPG

Hi! They are looking really good. :goodjob:

If they were my plants, I would wait, no need to start looking for a problem that til now (at least) I don't think it exists.

Also, why do you water the leaves? that's water right? I am not sure but I think that may cause the light to burn the plants. The tiny drops serve as a magnifying glass.

Keep them green!
CZ

Hey!

I dont just water the leaves, I spray them with water. Why? Well, any animal and plant likes having a freshing water! and I use CFL, so its not that which could burn them, also its now quiet far from the plants.I think spraying them removes the dust, and helps them breathe.

:)

I think my ladies like it if I give them a spray of water at lights off, a drink before bedtime is nice :D Maybe I just anthropomorphise them too much :)

xx

Haha! Sure, I watch over for them dont worry! This is just my first INDOOR grow, I did outdoor a few times, however the only thing I had to do with outdoor is to feed them with water, as I used to live in Hungary where the summer is awesome and the soil too!

Re: Eki’s Autoflowering - Northern Express & Jack 47 - 2013 - UK

Hey guys, just a quick report before my pictures taken tomorrow.

The plant which was higher the first time, now became much outgrown by the other, this wouldnt be a problem, but the problem is that this plant's "spine" (the middle branch) are laying down in different ways, i think its not hard enough to keep it. What things can I do?

I could get a wooden stick and attach to it? or maybe (whihc seems easier) should I attach some of this wire to the spine and attach it to the top, so it would keep it straight standing.?

Re: Eki’s Autoflowering - Northern Express & Jack 47 - 2013 - UK

Looks fine to me, but no harm in offering a little support - we all need somebody to lean on ;)

xx

Back
Top Bottom