Eki's Autoflowering - Northern Express & Jack 47 - 2013 - UK

Re: Eki’s Autoflowering - Northern Express & Jack 47 - 2013 - UK

Ekinus I did it to my auto but very minimal (like 3-5 leafs) that I felt where really covering the rest. Autos will grow no mater what, so my guess is some mild LST of any form may be more beneficial than harmful. Check this journal #1 Stealth Dresser Growbox - Afghan Kush Ryder Auto By WoS - CFL/LST/Scrog I really like what the outcome was.

Peace

Hey! I went thru this when I started to plant! Thats really nice buds and plants. I read on the web a bit more, and everyone says it doesnt worth cutting autos only if your a real professional. So i think i'll leave them that way!

If you have the space for them to grow, let em grow. :D

here goes the new pics, nothing much changed, only the buds!

IMG_161918.JPG
IMG_167217.JPG
IMG_167521.JPG
IMG_167412.JPG
IMG_167321.JPG
IMG_167616.JPG
IMG_167714.JPG
IMG_167817.JPG

Hey guys.

MY northern auto has turned some of her pistols BROWN. What time from today should I harvest it? I am NOT eager to do it, Im not in a hurry at all. Also what are these molasses? how to use them? its 4£ so I might invest in it as it might ? improve the taste.

Please reply guys

Definitely not an expert here but for what I read you should be looking at the trichomes development (with a magnifying glass) rather than the pistils. Based on this, when to harvest will depend on the type of high do you want.

"Harvest timing is a matter of personal preference. When the glandular trichomes are clear with very little, if any coloration, THC levels are at their peak with CBD and CBN both at levels that will not overly influence the THC with their sedative effects. Some prefer more overwhelming narcotic type effects, allowing the resin glands to cloud and begin to amber or darken to increase overall cannabinoid content. The resin glands appear and therefore will mature at different times. A compromise is made when determining the desired overall maturity level to harvest. It depends on the growers preference in effect and palate."

Im quoting this post: When should I harvest my plants?

Hey Jimmy! Thanks for the answer, on the camera, it looks a bit whiteish, but in real, it is IN the leaves and not ON them. I've got spidermite killer ready if needed, dont worry.

I see your next asnwer, and yes I think the same. As before I had the nuteburn, since a week I stopped ANY nutes, only plain water. I did give them a little nute now, just like 2ml/1.5L to see what happens. In a few days I will probably know what the problem really is. I dont want to spray the whole plants with spidermite killer cuz I think adding stuff like that will hurt the plant, even if its bio etc.

Also , I have to probably harvest in a week or so. I will feed it with a little molasses for a one time if it might help a little with the buds and it will also develop a bit further if they will be in the jar.

Thanks for the answers!

Back
Top Bottom