Elibrium's Indoor vs Outdoor Strain Comparison Heavy Lst Grow

Re: Elibrium's indoor vs outdoor strain comparison heavy lst grow.

DAY 16:
So they ladies were looking pretty healthy today when they woke up so i decided to start some lst. i ended up going with the pin down method. Enjoy the bondage..........
image73.jpeg
d2.jpeg
sc.jpeg
xs.jpeg
s1.jpeg
sd.jpeg

the auto seeds trans siberian is so thick that all the undergrowth im able to just do some leaf tucking for now i think this ones going to be very bush like anyway ill start pinning down the wild braches as they come and bend it over when it spaces out a bit:circle-of-love:
ts1.jpeg

+reps. Looks real nice. Good work on the LST. Really will help the lower sites grow more.

Thank you buddy your journal on your autos was what got me pumped for it so reps to you too

+reps. Looks real nice. Good work on the LST. Really will help the lower sites grow more.

Hey hank did you switch to hps as soon as they started showing sex?
I'm reading mixed reports on when to make the switch

although most plants can be switched to flowering at any height most people have them in vegetative growth from 2 weeks to 2 months to ensure a good harvest. a plant will grow about 2.5 times the height it was at vegetative growth during the stretch phase in flower. if you have the height, plan to have your plants from 1.5 feet then switch to flowering.

although most plants can be switched to flowering at any height most people have them in vegetative growth from 2 weeks to 2 months to ensure a good harvest. a plant will grow about 2.5 times the height it was at vegetative growth during the stretch phase in flower. if you have the height, plan to have your plants from 1.5 feet then switch to flowering.

These are autoflowers. I'm wondering when to switch to the hps bulb first sign of sex or when?

You can wait one week after flower or heck even 2. Yes you could add a little time to flower, you will get a bigger plant with more bud.
Changing to flower nutes will help kick it into flower when it first starts to flower will make it finish early but with less bud.
Dont do the HPS yet. You will start to see the heavy flower stretch about a 3-7 days after she/he shows sex. I would wait until you see a big slow down in height growth then do it. And do flower nutes around the same time. You will for sure see big plants!

You can wait one week after flower or heck even 2. Yes you could add a little time to flower, you will get a bigger plant with more bud.
Changing to flower nutes will help kick it into flower when it first starts to flower will make it finish early but with less bud.
Dont do the HPS yet. You will start to see the heavy flower stretch about a 3-7 days after she/he shows sex. I would wait until you see a big slow down in height growth then do it. And do flower nutes around the same time. You will for sure see big plants!

Will do. I was planning on that with the nutes and I will do that with the lihgt then thank you my friend . They are looking good too about to germinate for my outdoor prob start them tomorrow. I'll post pics when I'm home from the weekend.

Ya it sucks breaking the leaves. It will slow them down a little but just keep doing what you are doing. You can always LST them a little at a time threw out the day. This will cause parts of the plant to relax as your doing it. It helps lower the risk on breakage.

Day 21:
Here they are at their morning of 3 weeks old today. 2 days since the last photos. I'm bubbling my nutrients as I type this for the 3rd feeding. Will be giving them 2 gallons at 450ppms about half the recommended dose. Will give them full strength from here on out until I see a slow in stretch and will switch bulbs and to bloom regimen. I have the bulb 10 inches from the tops right now steady 78 to 79 degrees. I should also mention I've only been able to run the light @ 75% so about 450 watts will see if I can run the hps higher as it runs a bit cooler but we will see. Lst has worked out well I'm only going to be leaf tucking until I need to start pulling apart the seperate tops when the stretch. Been rotating them a bit to be as efficient as I can as the tops begin to form.
image2046.jpg
image2047.jpg

Also started soaking the next batch for my outdoor patch earlier today will move them to paper towels in the morning will show you my set up for them cfls are what I could find in town. Will be utilizing the broken cool tube reflector I think

Hey so I fed Em all and it only took one gallon till generous run off. Also I already have roots growing out the drain holes so I know they are gunna get much bigger! Run off ppm is actually less then what I pourd in so I know they have been consuming everything I put in. My ph after bubbling for a lil over an hour was perfect 6.8 no ph up or down just water nutes a lil mollasas an honey going in. And 5.7ish coming out. Will see how they react tomorrow after work.

nice dude look super good and bushy. Next week you should see them start to stretch out.

Thank you, they already have grown quite a bit from the time I fed them last night to this morning when I got up for work. I think they will start really stretching over the next few days. All are throwing pistols now. The AK automatic is already stinking up my tent. It's had a undeniable skunkyness since its second set of true leaves. No buds at all. I'm assuming she's gunna freaking reek!

All seeds have poped except for the 2 trans siberian and I've put them under their lights. Used a shot of mollasas and mycos in the cups. Here's the setup same mix I've been using.
image2083.jpg
image2087.jpg
image2088.jpg

Here's the other girls took the feeding very well. I think full strength it is from now on.
image2090.jpg

Back
Top Bottom