Elibrium's Indoor vs Outdoor Strain Comparison Heavy Lst Grow

Re: Elibrium's indoor vs outdoor strain comparison heavy lst grow.

maybe, not good to transplant autos. I would try to transplant now if you can.

I haven't even germed them yet. I plan on just letting them get to two weeks the plant them in the holes I prepped outdoor second week in June. I need all 8 to fit in 1 backpack so solo cups is what I'm thinking two weeks from seed gunna fill up 18oz pot to quick before final 4 gallon holes in the ground

Got Benny tea brewing 5 gallons water, 2 tablespoons xtreme mykos in a sock with 5 tablespoons molasas and 2 tablespoons of raw honey I get locally. Bubbled for twenty for hours before I'm gunna add small amount of nutes at tomorrow's feeding.
You can see the foam building up from all the microbes basically feasting. Smells sweet.
image1908.jpg

Caught a glimpse of a tiny yellow patch on this one plant and only this leaf before I left for work this morning had to of just showed up. So I'll see if it spreads by tonight before I panic about it. What do you guys think?
image1910.jpg

The solos will be fine for that long.

K right on. It's just a huge pain in the ass to cross the streams I have to where the patch is. And with 40oz cups I'd have to make two trips it'd suck but I got a little carrier all made up to store them in if in solos that will fit in a backpack that I can cross the cold ass stream with holding it above my head. Post a bunch of pics tonight of the girls I've started though they grew a lot this week!

K right on. It's just a huge pain in the ass to cross the streams I have to where the patch is. And with 40oz cups I'd have to make two trips it'd suck but I got a little carrier all made up to store them in if in solos that will fit in a backpack that I can cross the cold ass stream with holding it above my head. Post a bunch of pics tonight of the girls I've started though they grew a lot this week!

Cut a board or heavy cardboard for the bottom of the backack, this will keep it more squared out and the plants won't get so smashed on the way out.....a battery operated watering system would be great for semi attended geurilla grows.

Cut a board or heavy cardboard for the bottom of the backack, this will keep it more squared out and the plants won't get so smashed on the way out.....a battery operated watering system would be great for semi attended geurilla grows.

Ya I've made a cardboard carrier that fits tightly in the bag that has a shelf so the will be stacked four on top of four and I'm gunna use rolled up cardboard between the cups to keep them nice and tight so the font jumble around each other. I cut some breath slits too. It should work and I think I'm just going to use some polymer crystals the slow degrade kind that won't leach into the medicine. I've got a really good mix out there so I think it will do pretty well on its own. But I have a pump for backup. Plenty of peat and its real good soil out there found tons of worms working away and after about a foot and a half it's grey sand so with my added peat perlite mix and my amendments I think it will drain and hold the perfect amount of moister. The polymers work both ways when it's dry and if there's to much water it absorbs excess waiting for another dry spell if needs be. But pump is the plan b. the outdoor is just kinda my experiment to see how they can fend low maintenance. This indoors my medicine I'm gunna need for the next while.

Those holes will have been baking out there for almost 7 weeks by the time I plant so all the amendments will have been broken down and readily available to the plants Ill add some more mycos and mollasas tea to it at the same time. Hopefully they get huge.

Ya I've made a cardboard carrier that fits tightly in the bag that has a shelf so the will be stacked four on top of four and I'm gunna use rolled up cardboard between the cups to keep them nice and tight so the font jumble around each other. I cut some breath slits too. It should work and I think I'm just going to use some polymer crystals the slow degrade kind that won't leach into the medicine. I've got a really good mix out there so I think it will do pretty well on its own. But I have a pump for backup. Plenty of peat and its real good soil out there found tons of worms working away and after about a foot and a half it's grey sand so with my added peat perlite mix and my amendments I think it will drain and hold the perfect amount of moister. The polymers work both ways when it's dry and if there's to much water it absorbs excess waiting for another dry spell if needs be. But pump is the plan b. the outdoor is just kinda my experiment to see how they can fend low maintenance. This indoors my medicine I'm gunna need for the next while.

The peat moss will help hold the moisture. The grow is never the issue, it's going to and from. Anything that puts you in the open doing activities.....the longest you're gonna get away between waterings is probly gonna be three days.......when you water, water the shit out of em, they'll take alot more water outside too, it goes everywhere underground.....as a rule, they use around 16oz of water a day for a six foot plant. It sounds like with that soil they may go nuts, depending on how much light they get. 5 or six hours of direct light will get the job done to the max, but they can still produce with a little less, or filtered light. They're gonna act just like plants under artificial light, they just grow alot faster....you'll know what's gonna happen by your third trip out. The troubleshooting won't be an issue....just make sure they get everything they need in the soil. I am excited for you and very interested in your success.

Hell Ya thanks buddy! My pump isn't exactly super quiet though I'd use a timer of course but they are two different patches and about 40 or 50 yards apart. I plan on bringing my dog and fishing gear plus nobody grows around here it's such a short season could frost as early as beginning of sept. I'm pretty sure my super Cali haze is just gunna be all hash cus I won't finish at only 120 days so we don't have choppers looking and the weather can be a bit spuratic. Hence why I'm venturing into autos. Using a collapsible 5 gallon water jug or 2. And prob gunna water bomb it every other week. Rudaralis is pretty tough I'm hoping it can handle a little drought. Fingers crossed or a pump

the yellow spot on the leaf may be from watering over spray.

Ya It hasn't spread so I was kinda figuring that especially on the trans Siberian it's first leave are touching the medium and its only a few inches tall still it's hard to water around it the node spacing is so tight.

Your outdoors is sounding exciting, elibrium! Looking forward to continuing to follow your journal, as it's getting interestinger by the day. :) Those outdoor babes oughta do great. You might consider tree donut bags. Treegator® Jr. Pro Slow Release Watering Bag for Trees & Shrubs I like the part in the desrippy about
Treegator® Jr. Pro is ideal for watering trees or shrubs up to 5" in caliper (trunk dia.) with branches beginning at least 6" from the ground or higher. When Treegator® Jr. Pro is used with mulch, its shape and color make it almost invisible.
Just an idea. ;)

Your outdoors is sounding exciting, elibrium! Looking forward to continuing to follow your journal, as it's getting interestinger by the day. :) Those outdoor babes oughta do great. You might consider tree donut bags. Treegator® Jr. Pro Slow Release Watering Bag for Trees & Shrubs I like the part in the desrippy about

Just an idea. ;)
Those are freaking dope!!! Bookmarked! But this year the wife's not gunna let me drop another 200 bucks on those for the 8 plants ha I'm gunna try some of the doctors Iranian autos and crosses next year in a different spot and might use these. But I'm thinking drip system from a res. I have all the pics from yesterday but ended up falling asleep early ha. So I'll post yesterday's 2 week update this afternoon when I get home. They grew huge over the 6 days since my last pics!

Week 2 update! a day late but gave them each about 3 quarter gallon 1/4th strength nutrients they where all looking very thirsty starting to droop. My ppm out of the tap is around 250 i brewed up some benny tea with these three ingredients
image71.jpeg
for 24 hours raising my ppm to 350ish the honey and molasses arnt going to burn my plants so im not counting that 100 ppm cus with the nutes i endede up at about 430 ppm. plants this morning(well their morning about 2pm) took the feeding very well so far. Here they are right after i fed them last night.

here is the br #1 a side by side showing the growth that took place in 6 days of her glad i fed em last week responded well
image1828.jpg
br_1.jpeg

and the nodedge on her
berry_ryder_1_node.jpeg

her is the hbd
hbd.jpeg

the stocky trans siberian and her tight tigth node spacing she under two inches still but is the 3rd farthest along just supppper tight. a pain in the ass to water cus shes so close to the medium
ts.jpeg
imats_nodege.jpeg

the br #2 shes biggest now furthest along
br_2.jpeg

the ak auto, her second and third set of leaves are only 3 fingered unlike the rest and she has a mutation on 1 of her third sets its 4 fingered.
ak.jpeg

and finaly the purple cheese
pc.jpeg
tent1.jpeg

Here are some pics from an hour ago after they had their nap. no signs of burn yet and they arnt so thirsty and sad looking fer sure.
image1949.jpg

this is what all the plants are looking like underneath right now hell ya
image1948.jpg

also the ts has both first leaves all twisted and wavy i cant figure out what it could be all new growth has been normal since and the is no signs of burn or discolor. possibly copper deficiency? i know thts pretty uncommon. But i sure havent seen this before. sure didnt slow growth down. dont think its gunna be an issue. But any Ideas its curious?
image1950.jpg

image1951.jpg

that odd growth I almost always see with new plants.

Weird I've never seen it before unless its accompanied with burn or heat stress. Hope you get some pollen from that plant buddy good luck!

Back
Top Bottom