First Attempt Indoor CFL Planted 6-3-2012

are we forgetting something here, this is his first attempt, and all i can say is well done mate, not bad for a first attempt, some people dont even get into flower before their plants die, so well done mate, great job for your first plant, cant wait to see how you get on with the 2nd grow you do, drop us the link to your new journal when you get a new grow on, we can all help you with the grow, thats the best thing about this site, so give us a shout and we can then get your next grow under way and try and beat the yield you just got,

Thats it!! Many girls wither and wilt before their 2nd set of true leaves..
So least he got to harvest and experience what plants do and how they respond to things, so if anything, he has learnt some valid lessons:) :goodjob:As i say.. THERES ALWAYS NEXT TIME!!!
Good effort and how was the smoke??
later mate,Smokemup..

I definetly harvested my first grow wat to early ,:oops: and learned a great lesson ,one that I really needed to learn on my own.:Namaste: kinda like getting burned as a child..Of course I still burn myself alot..:lot-o-toke: I wonder why ?

all i can say is that you did a great job getting as far as you did for your first grow, you have learned loads doing this first grow, so all you can now do is get onto the next grow and im sure you will do a whole lot better, its still not a bad grow for your first grow, i have seen far worse of growers that have been growing for a while, so i cant wait to see how the 2nd grow goes

Yo andre not sure if this is 100% you bro but I hope you remember me if so we were in da'vill together? :/ fabio? I'm out now also I'm in madeira for a while aswell if you remember me telling you about the place I thought I would look your project up I've still got that piece of paper with the process on that you wrote for me lol just wanted to see how you were keeping and etc and that hit me up if this is you ill send you my Facebook and etc I'm a genuine guy and just wanted to get no more than your advice and assistant for when I attempt my grow bro let me know as soon as your around bro

Sweet mate

Yo andre not sure if this is 100% you bro but I hope you remember me if so we were in da'vill together? :/ fabio? I'm out now also I'm in madeira for a while aswell if you remember me telling you about the place I thought I would look your project up I've still got that piece of paper with the process on that you wrote for me lol just wanted to see how you were keeping and etc and that hit me up if this is you ill send you my Facebook and etc I'm a genuine guy and just wanted to get no more than your advice and assistant for when I attempt my grow bro let me know as soon as your around bro

Sweet mate

Yo Fabio, happy to hear all is well now. If you see this message contact me, leave your email or Facebook.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom