First Attempt - Indoor Soil CFL's 3 Strains Clones

Thanks all, I haven't been around much, lately. Having a lot of medical tests done, and they leave me feeling worse than the problem.

Anyway. the final dry weight on the Papaya is 48.7 grams. Very good cerebral high with a little body stone. Right now its 2-hit wonder. Smooth smoke, no choke going in or out. Sweet smell and taste, that I still can't identify. Its only been curing for a week, and I think its getting better.

Need to lay down again, try to get some pix of the others sometime this weekend.
Good to hear from you bro! Guess you feel like I do! hope you snap out of it with a win with plant of the month, you got a good chance bro! Great job on the grow, glad the smoke is working for ya!

hey muggs, can you take a look at my grow and tell me if you think my lst'ed plant is gonna look like yours, im tryna wrap it around the pot, and so far so good, but im sure you know what it looks like when you see it, so if you got a minute can you take a look, i would really appreciate it, thanks, and your grow is awsome bro, instead of beer can colas it looks like you got 2 liter colas goin on!!! im really hopin mines turns out like that, so far i can tell im gonna have a shit load of tops, but yea come check me out.. thanks :thumb: :tokin:

Good to hear from you bro! Guess you feel like I do! hope you snap out of it with a win with plant of the month, you got a good chance bro! Great job on the grow, glad the smoke is working for ya!

Thanks ibez, The Papaya in a vaporizer is a big help right now. It would be nice to pick up those goodies on the PotM contest.

hey muggs, can you take a look at my grow and tell me if you think my lst'ed plant is gonna look like yours, im tryna wrap it around the pot, and so far so good, but im sure you know what it looks like when you see it, so if you got a minute can you take a look, i would really appreciate it, thanks, and your grow is awsome bro, instead of beer can colas it looks like you got 2 liter colas goin on!!! im really hopin mines turns out like that, so far i can tell im gonna have a shit load of tops, but yea come check me out.. thanks :thumb: :tokin:

Hi Suka, I checked out your grow and left a post. One other thing, the other plant I LST'd, by the same method, turned out completely different. The strain may have some bearing on how a plant will react.

Cherry Baby is at day 71 in bloom, trichs are mostly cloudy with about 15% amber. My plan is at lights out tonight, she'll go into 36 hours of dark and get chopped monday morning.

Cherry_Pez_1g.jpg
Cherry_Pez_2g.jpg
Cherry_Pez_3g.jpg
Cherry_Pez_4g.jpg
Cherry_Pez_5g.jpg

Hey Muggles, I've seen you around a bunch, but never really been by your thread here, as I'm slammed with about 20 other subscriptions, work and kids, so on n so forth....BUT I wanted to stop in and say congrats on your POM entry and all the votes you're getting! You got my vote on that papaya my man, awesome job! I'll be brushing up on your grow, I'm a CFL guy myself and GOTTA know how you did it!! And please, if you do another journal in the future, I'd be greatful if you'd give me a heads up on the link so I can ride with ya! I'm subbed to this one and hope you dont mind another passenger!

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, and hope those tests come back with good results. Get your rest and hope you find yourself feeling better in the days to come bud...

Much respect and well wishes...
-Q

Always remember, bro, a positive mind does wonders for the body, don't get negative no matter what, positive is the key!! Life is too short for negative bullshit, bro, so keep on keepin on!!!

damn thats gonna be some good shit!!! the bud in the last pic looks sooo good!! i wish i could had in my steam roller rite now!!! congrats and good job man!!!

Thanks Suka, today was d-day for Cherry Baby, and she is going to be good.

Hey Muggles, I've seen you around a bunch, but never really been by your thread here, as I'm slammed with about 20 other subscriptions, work and kids, so on n so forth....BUT I wanted to stop in and say congrats on your POM entry and all the votes you're getting! You got my vote on that papaya my man, awesome job! I'll be brushing up on your grow, I'm a CFL guy myself and GOTTA know how you did it!! And please, if you do another journal in the future, I'd be greatful if you'd give me a heads up on the link so I can ride with ya! I'm subbed to this one and hope you dont mind another passenger!

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, and hope those tests come back with good results. Get your rest and hope you find yourself feeling better in the days to come bud...

Much respect and well wishes...
-Q

Welcome aboard Quix, still have the Thai going. She's showing some signs of hermie, I see two seeds and am hoping for a few more.

Not to sure about a summer grow as the temps are hitting the 100's now, and its getting hard to control the tent temps. Will be back in the fall, for sure, and will let you know.

Always remember, bro, a positive mind does wonders for the body, don't get negative no matter what, positive is the key!! Life is too short for negative bullshit, bro, so keep on keepin on!!!

Laughter and home grown are the best medicine, thanks Ibez.

the girls pick up on it

High shaggie, what follows put a smile on my mugg, ear to ear.

Cherry Baby bought the farm this morning, so one last picture while she stood.

Cherry_Pez_1g1.jpg

74.2 grams, a Coke and a smile:allgood:

Cherry_Pez_2g1.jpg

Total fresh cut and trimmed 341.2 grams.

Cherry_Pez_3g1.jpg
Cherry_Pez_4g1.jpg
Cherry_Pez_6g.jpg
Cherry_Pez_5g1.jpg

I'll try and get some pix of the new tent lay-out tomorrow. And I want to get a look at the root ball.

so 341 wet weight? cherry looks like shes waiting to get Popped..... in to a bowl for your smoking pleasure!

definitly get us a smoke report and dry weight!

Hey muggles, I'm over here on page 7 of your journal, and I'm seeing a bunch of small cpu fans? Hanging in your room, sorry if I missed it, but if you dont mind me asking, are they straight 120 volt? Or are they 12 volt, and you have them wired through resistors or something? I'm in a very small space and I'm trying to figure out how to get rid of some extra heat....I have 2 small fans like those, and theyre straight 120v, but I cant seem to find anyone who sells them, and I need a few more, so I guess my next question is where did you get them if theyre 120?...And if theyre 12v, how do you wire them?

Hey muggles, I'm over here on page 7 of your journal, and I'm seeing a bunch of small cpu fans? Hanging in your room, sorry if I missed it, but if you dont mind me asking, are they straight 120 volt? Or are they 12 volt, and you have them wired through resistors or something? I'm in a very small space and I'm trying to figure out how to get rid of some extra heat....I have 2 small fans like those, and theyre straight 120v, but I cant seem to find anyone who sells them, and I need a few more, so I guess my next question is where did you get them if theyre 120?...And if theyre 12v, how do you wire them?

Hi Quix. They are 12v computer fans. some salvaged from computers and others purchased at BB. I have them wired in parallel and powered by a 12v transformer from an old computer speaker set. Remember, DC motors require the correct polarity to work, so the hot wires always have to match, or they won't work. I've run 4 fans off of one transformer and haven't seen any problem with the transformer getting any warmer that if it was powering a sub-woof, amp, and 4 speakers, and its on 24/7.

The red wire they're hung from is very stiff, and holds its position so its fairly easy to point the fans where I need the circulation.

I've seen the small 120v fans at a lot of the on-line hydro supply sites.

I am now a solid believer in GeoPots. Had a helluv a time getting the root ball out, roots all the way across and to the bottom, and no matting along the sides, like with plastic pots. Lots of nice healthy looking roots.

Root_1.jpg
Root_2.jpg

Move the Pineapple Thai down on the floor, might be a little cooler down low. Also have some veggie seeds I'm trying to start to transplant outside.

The kind thing to do would be to put Mai_Li out of her misery, but I've spotted a few seeds, and want to let them mature and maybe get a few more.

PT_1h.jpg
PT_2h.jpg
PT_3h.jpg

you can also grab a 12V power adapter from radio shack... they have a switch that lets you choose from 2V-12v...
i got 2 set the intake to 12v and the exaust to 10v.
if it gets hot i just adjust the switch.
hope that helps too

You might have covered this somewhere, but i didn't read through the whole thing. How many cfl's did you end up using? That is a pretty impressive harvest!

You might have covered this somewhere, but i didn't read through the whole thing. How many cfl's did you end up using? That is a pretty impressive harvest!

High Worm, at the most there were 14 23w. bulbs burning. 5 directly over the Cherry plus carry over from others, 6 on the Papaya, and 3 directly and 2 shared on the Pineapple Thai.

I let the buds go to long in the dry box and got a little dryer than I would have liked. Even so, it is smooth potent smoke. Three small hits and my stomach is calm and my knee is in a lot less pain.

Right now, before I lose the stems I,m looking at 77 grams total with the cola at 17.5g.

CP_final_1.jpg
CP_final_2.jpg
CP_final_3.jpg
CP_final_4.jpg

I have my own private dispensary now, 3 jars on the left are the Cherry Pez, and the 2 on the right are the Papaya. Combined weight for the two is 129 grams.

Jars11.jpg

At the beginning I set my goal for $25. 1/8's, being its my rookie grow. These number tell me I have easily cover my capital out-lay for hardware, supplies, tools and even the camera I needed for this.

Still have the Pineapple Thai to deal with, and I've already decided she's going to be converted to hash. too much PM and a few other minor problems besides being to ugly to smoke.

Thank you everyone for the votes in the PotM contest.

Grow wise, it been a boring week. The Papaya and Cherry Pez are in their jars curing, not very exciting to watch. The Pineapple Thai got her final flush on tuesday and is going to the chopping block tomorrow or saturday. Expecting temps in the 100's this weekend, and it will be nice to kill these lights for a while.

Still planning on turning the Thai into hash, but will need to dry and get a final weight before closing out my rookie grow.

Even with temps in the mid 90's its been hard to control the temps in the tent, so I'll probably have to wait till fall when its a little cooler to start another grow. Have plenty to keep me busy with my veggie gardening till then, and have enough stash to keep me happy for a while.

Hi Quix. They are 12v computer fans. some salvaged from computers and others purchased at BB. I have them wired in parallel and powered by a 12v transformer from an old computer speaker set. Remember, DC motors require the correct polarity to work, so the hot wires always have to match, or they won't work. I've run 4 fans off of one transformer and haven't seen any problem with the transformer getting any warmer that if it was powering a sub-woof, amp, and 4 speakers, and its on 24/7.

The red wire they're hung from is very stiff, and holds its position so its fairly easy to point the fans where I need the circulation.

I've seen the small 120v fans at a lot of the on-line hydro supply sites.

Hey Muggs I never said thanks for that info, so, :thanks:...Sorry about that!!
But congrats on your win with that Ppaya brotha! Looking forward to seeing what you'll do with the freebie nutes from BP!! Try to remember to stop by my journal, or drop me a PM when you start up again in the fall, I know what it's like battling heat believe me....

Hey Muggs I never said thanks for that info, so, :thanks:...Sorry about that!!
But congrats on your win with that Ppaya brotha! Looking forward to seeing what you'll do with the freebie nutes from BP!! Try to remember to stop by my journal, or drop me a PM when you start up again in the fall, I know what it's like battling heat believe me....

Thanks Quix, I'll be sure to let you know when I start up again, and I'll be watching.

Chopped the Pineapple Thai this morning. Looks like 132 grams wet and will be close to an "oz" dry. Then she's going to be made into mini gumby hash. just a little too much PM for safely smoking buds.

Pineapple_Thai_1h.jpg
Pineapple_Thai_2h.jpg
Pineapple_Thai_3h.jpg

I'm thinking about entering the Cherry Pez in the july plant contest and her cola in the nug.

check out water curing for your Pm problem muggs!

Back
Top Bottom