First Attempt - Indoor Soil CFL's 3 Strains Clones

Hey Muggs, hope you got all the PM in that jar my man. That's gonna be a lot of good smoke coming back out of there. :thumb:

If you want to, I started a thread for the water cure folks to share their cures and experiences with this method, I'd love to have you share your's as well.

The link is in my sig, take care my man and I look forward to that smoke report.:goodjob:

I'm up for it. I'll try to post there tonight. Having a little trouble concentrating, a brief smoke report.

Smoked some of the 6th week air dried Papaya this afternoon. good cerebral buzz, took very little to fly for 3 hours before reloading. Can't really put my finger on the taste and as for the smell, its just like her. We've lived together for so long, I just find it a normal household odor. after dinner I vaped some, and again a nice buzz. Got a sweet smell from the vape and a hint of the same taste. I keep catching myself just spacing out, and when I went to the kitchen for a glass of water, I forgot why I was in the kitchen:tokin:
Tomorrow I'll try the water cured buds that were cut the same day.

wow, looking great. cant wait to hear the report

Hi Chicago, thanks for dropping in and the kind words.

24 hours later and crap is leeching out of the buds. First water is in the glass.
WC_3.jpg

Yesterday I smoked the buds from the W/C cut from week 6. Smoother and a little better buzz than the air dry.

Day 3 of the new water cure, from now until its time to dry them, I'll be posting the ugly water pix in the "Water Cure - Members Thread" listed below.
WC_4.jpg

The 10.2 PH distilled seems to suppress the PM better than the 9.5 PH. No new outbreaks today, just a dried milky residue on the leaves which should disappear with the W/C.

Cherry Baby has a nice purple color starting on some of the lower buds and the leaves at the top.
Cherry_purp_1.jpg
Cherry_purp_2.jpg

On another note, guys, we have got to start doing SOMETHING about Obama and the feds. We have all got to get together, get any college people we know, everybody we can think of contacting, and we need to start taking it to the streets, like they did for civil rights in the 60's. It's the only way, bros, the ONLY way anything will ever get done. Obama talks out his ass, he lied all the way thru the elections and is still lying today. I'm sick of this crap. I can't believe that Molly fry and dale schaeffer only grew 100 plants over a period of 3 frigging years, man, and they start serving 5 year federal prison sentences today. WTF is that!!! I'm telling you, we've gotta march, bros!!! Sorry about the thread, didn't mean to interject but I just read about the sentence now, can't frigging believe the feds. Hate em. Makes me sick to my stomach thinking about how this law was signed in a lie, here all these people getting fucked so somebody's pockets can get lined. Sick. No wonder other countries don't trust our government.

Second day of no new PM. So the 10+PH distilled is working. Gave her another misting today for good measure.

I noticed some OC+ prills coming to the surface in Patty's pot. They're a bright yellow and hollow. it seems that the nutes are almost used up. 57 days after applying them.

Here's a couple pix, I'm feeling lazy and wasted today.

5-21_a.jpg
5-21_b.jpg
5-21_c.jpg

That's a 8 inch cola on Cherry Baby.

Patty and Cherry got watered with cal-mag and molasses today. Patty hit day 57 in bloom, and her trichs are almost all cloudy with some amber. Her next watering will be a flush for a possible chop next week. Need to start working on a drying box. Doesn't look like there is any living PM now.

Patty

Papaya_1c.jpg
Papaya_5c.jpg
Papaya_3c.jpg
Papaya_4c.jpg
Papaya_2c.jpg

Cherry Baby

Cherry_Pez_1c.jpg
Cherry_Pez_2c.jpg
Cherry_Pez_4c.jpg
Cherry_Pez_3c.jpg

When I first saw this white mass on one of her buds, I thought, oh no, not the PM, but it turned out to be just a lot of trichs.
Cherry_Pez_5c.jpg
Cherry_Pez_6c.JPG

Mai-Li

Pineapple_Thai_1c.jpg
Pineapple_Thai_2c.jpg
Pineapple_Thai_3c.jpg
Pineapple_Thai_4c.jpg

YES! Absolutely AWESOME!

I'd say the green in YOUR thumbs is taking over your hands :).

You have some serious bud factories right there my friend, great job :bravo:

Those buds are sooo fat!! You did hell of a job with those plants man! Excellent job for a first grow! Definitely worthy entry's for plant of the month, and when harvested, nug of the month.

:bravo: :goodjob: :thumb:

Thanks bro. I was planning on entering Patty this month, when my computer went down and I missed the deadline. Cherry Baby for sure in June, the 15th will put her at day 68 in bloom.

YES! Absolutely AWESOME!

I'd say the green in YOUR thumbs is taking over your hands :).

You have some serious bud factories right there my friend, great job :bravo:

Right on, I got to send you some +reps finally!

5 stars from me brother, I hope to see some more stars for you as well.

Thanks for the reps. I'm not sure what gets stars, but I saw somewhere it takes 100, and I'm not sure, it might be the little green boxes under the name.:thanks:

Hell ya, bro!! I'd vote for ya! looks fantastic, especially for your first grow you done kicked the shit out of my first all over the place!!!

I got lucky and had a lot of good advise. I'll take your vote next month, then I'll have at least 2.:thanks:

These pics made me want to roll up my laptop screen and smoke it!

Thanks Inda, Don't smoke your laptop, it won't taste very good and it will be harsh. Maybe print out a pic and use it for a roll-up.:ganjamon::rofl:

Thanks for the reps. I'm not sure what gets stars, but I saw somewhere it takes 100, and I'm not sure, it might be the little green boxes under the name.:thanks:

The stars are for rating the thread, the little green boxes are reps and every 100 gets you a new box. I see both coming in your future :high-five:.

Thanks Inda, Don't smoke your laptop, it won't taste very good and it will be harsh. Maybe print out a pic and use it for a roll-up.:ganjamon::rofl:

...Now there's a time to use a water cure :rofl:

your girls look beautiful brother great job
glad you got that Pm under control it can get fun sometimes lol
keep up the good work
+rep

Patty and Cherry got watered with cal-mag and molasses today. Patty hit day 57 in bloom, and her trichs are almost all cloudy with some amber. Her next watering will be a flush for a possible chop next week. Need to start working on a drying box. Doesn't look like there is any living PM now.

Patty

Papaya_1c.jpg
Papaya_5c.jpg
Papaya_3c.jpg
Papaya_4c.jpg
Papaya_2c.jpg

Cherry Baby

Cherry_Pez_1c.jpg
Cherry_Pez_2c.jpg
Cherry_Pez_4c.jpg
Cherry_Pez_3c.jpg

When I first saw this white mass on one of her buds, I thought, oh no, not the PM, but it turned out to be just a lot of trichs.
Cherry_Pez_5c.jpg
Cherry_Pez_6c.JPG

Mai-Li

Pineapple_Thai_1c.jpg
Pineapple_Thai_2c.jpg
Pineapple_Thai_3c.jpg
Pineapple_Thai_4c.jpg

Bump!

This just might be the greatest first grow in history Muggles.... awesome freaking job my friend :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom