First Attempt - Indoor Soil CFL's 3 Strains Clones

Lol, that granola is the shit.

Plants are looking beautiful as always :) These ladies are definitely best when both PLUMP and HAIRY!

Thanks Peacocky, I'll stop by and check yours out.

Damn, where'd you get the granola at bro!!!!

Trader Joe's, almost lost it when I saw it on the shelf. Had to have it.

Muggles

great looking buds.

my vanilla kush got a case of the bud rot today. had to cut the top 6" of the cola off today to get to where it was on the stalk. Salvaged most of the bud.

That's a real bummer, she was looking so good. At least you were able to save some of the cola. Who knows, maybe the bottom will pack on more weight now. Keeping a good thought.

Breathtaking indeed :thumb:

You have brought them a long way and are doing great Mugs.

Hash Hound, sorry to hear about the bud rot. Sending some good vibes your way.

:Namaste:

:thanks:Dime, couldn't have done it without all of the help and advise here at :420:and especially you, I got the idea for wiring my lights from your 12-pack, your help here, and by following close behind your grow, I was able to glean all the advise you were getting.:thumb:

Well Muggles, I'm glad I could help out and it's great we got to learn side by side from all these great growers.:thumb:

Hope the puter probs are solved quickly and I can't wait to see the WC buds!

Finally I'm back up and running. 4 days without a computer was a worse torture for me than a water boarding. Nothing but broadcast TV to watch and that really sucks.

So on to better things. I drained my mini water cure thursday morning. Use the dehydrator, 4 empty trays and the buds on top. 20 minutes plugged in and 2 hours off, for 12 hours or 6 cycles. Then let it sit all night at room temp. By morning they were mostly dry, let them air dry until saturday morning. Then put them in a jar with a hygrometer, and sunday morning they were at 57% RH.
Toked a little sunday afternoon, good buzz and it made my migraine tolerable.
Put a little in the vaporizer and got a good bag of vape for a small amount of bud.

Still fighting the PM. This stuff is worse than gophers, stop it in one place and it pops up somewhere else. Its still only affecting Patty, something to be thankful for.

A couple pix of the dried buds, the pile on the left is the WC and the long one on the right was just air dried. Came out to a nice 1/8 total.
Water_Cure_a.jpg

Just the WC.
Water_Cure_b.jpg

Now I have 4 days of journals to catch up on.

Glad you're back Muggles! The WC looks right on the money. How's the taste between those and the air dry?

Hope you get an upper hand on the PM. I know we're all rooting for you :thumb:

Glad you're back Muggles! The WC looks right on the money. How's the taste between those and the air dry?

Hope you get an upper hand on the PM. I know we're all rooting for you :thumb:

Its good to be back:thanks:, haven't tried the air dry yet, giving it a few days in a cure jar. Didn't have much taste to the WC, but my allergies are acting up and my taster is off. No where near enough amber trichs yet. Couple more weeks, PM permitting. Been hunting up jars and sterilizing them for when the day comes.

Hey bro how are you treating the PM now? That totally sucks, but I'm glad you're back with us now and good luck fighting that shit :tokin:

Still using the high PH water. Thinking about getting aggressive with some
SNS244, spot treating and rinsing with clean water.

Loved your post in the "What is the best way to dry and preserve the cure for smooth sweet buds" thread. Glad I picked up a Caliber III hygrometer before my vid card crapped out, one more expense I didn't need.

Some new pix this morning, don't know if its me or the camera, but I'm not getting the shots I'd like.

Here's my mini cure jar with the air dry and WC from the Papaya.
Mini_Cure.jpg

Patty.
Papaya_1b.jpg
Papaya_2b.jpg
Papaya_3b.jpg

Cherry Baby is starting to show a little purple in some of the higher leaves.
Cherry_Pez_1b.jpg
Cherry_Pez_2b.jpg
Cherry_Pez_3b.jpg

Cherry_Pez_4b.jpg

Mai-Li is chugging along but leaning from her own weight.
Pineapple_Thai_1b.jpg
Pineapple_Thai_2b.jpg
Pineapple_Thai_3b.jpg

Wow, those girls are ALL buds! :goodjob:

Looks like you are gonna get a nice yield my friend, very nice.

Well done.

I'm just amazed how spectacular all 3 of your girls look Muggles.... great job and phuck PM.

Thanks guys, its not looking good for Patty tonight. Went to 3 hydro stores today, and none of them had any SNS244. Tomorrow she gets the monsoon flush and maybe a few of the worst limbs removed to save the big ones. She's almost at 8 weeks and should be close. It will be easier to scope the trichs with a bud sitting on a table, than trying to hold steady with the plant shaking and me shaking. May try raising the PH of the misting water to 10 or a little above. I'd really like to be able to air dry and cure some of the bigger buds for a comparison. Most of her will need the WC.

Need to check out journals and the PotM entries.

dont know if any one has said it yet but next time you have a PM problem just throw a sulfur burner in the room it PH's the leaves making PM go away and also takes care of those pesky Thrips..
looks good bro the ladys look healthy otherwise

There are DIY sulpher burner threads out there and it does work but you need to know what you're doing, so make sure you do your homework first.

Sorry this should be posted more often, when you're checking trichs on a growing plant the easiest way is to just snip off a piece of a cola leaf, put it on a piece of white paper and put that on a table. Then you've got a nice steady platform. I wouldn't be able to do it on the plant itself without breaking branches lol.... :peace:

Patty got the good flush this morning. I increased the PH of the misting water to 10.2 and gave her another good misting. Took off a couple lower limbs with the worst of the PM. Finally got a good look at the trichs, about 85% cloudy and 5% amber and 10% clear. The buds I took off are solid and don't compress when gently squeezed. They were sticky while handling, but at the same time, left a slightly greasy feel on my fingers.

What I took off is 26 grams with leaves and 24.1 without.
Papaya_w1.jpg
Papaya_w4.jpg
Papaya_w3.jpg
Papaya_w2.jpg
Papaya_w6.jpg
Papaya_w5.jpg

And into the jar. PH'ed the distilled water up to 10.1 for the first day only of the water cure. Will use straight distilled starting tomorrow and to the end.
WC_2.jpg
WC_1.jpg

I guess its time to sample that air dry and short cure bud I took about 10 days ago. Will report later.

Hey Muggs, hope you got all the PM in that jar my man. That's gonna be a lot of good smoke coming back out of there. :thumb:

If you want to, I started a thread for the water cure folks to share their cures and experiences with this method, I'd love to have you share your's as well.

The link is in my sig, take care my man and I look forward to that smoke report.:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom