First Attempt - Indoor Soil CFL's 3 Strains Clones

your girls look beautiful brother great job
glad you got that Pm under control it can get fun sometimes lol
keep up the good work
+rep

Thanks shaggie, I'm going to get over to your journals and check out you work.

Bump!

This just might be the greatest first grow in history Muggles.... awesome freaking job my friend :cheer::cheer::cheer:

I really appreciate the the compliment Blue, but in history, that's a long time.

Thanks guys for the stars. I was freaking out when I couldn't find my thread. I usually look for the green check marks on the right and scan back to the fine print name on the left to find mine, check mark hiding in the stars. Three times I went through to page 4 before I started looking for my name.:rofl:

The water cure is done and the results are in the "Water Cure" thread.
WC_14.jpg
WC_15.jpg

I'll need to pick up a big jug of distilled for the the harvest coming up soon.

I was looking at WeedMaps last night and saw that a local collective had Papaya on the shelf. Had to have an eighth. Color is right-on to the early bud from Patty that was air dried. And the high is the same as the water cured. The one on the stem is Patty.

Papaya_buds.jpg
Papaya_buds_a.jpg

When the bud-tender opened the jar, it was the same smell as when I open the tent in the morning. He commented that it is an unusually up high for an indica. This is what I found too, more of a sativa stone.

Still need to get started on a drying box.

Cherry and Mai got regular watering today and Patty got flushed. Patty's looking good and close to the chop. Maybe mid to late next week, I'll just keep checking trichs, very few still clear and some going amber. Cherry is about 50% cloudy now and Mai-Li is mostly clear.

Patty buds.
Papaya_4d.jpg
Papaya_3d.jpg
Papaya_2d.jpg
Papaya_1d.jpg

Cherry Baby.
Cherry_Pez_1d.jpg
Cherry_Pez_2d.jpg
Cherry_Pez_3d.jpg

Don't know what happened, but the top on the lowest branch just broke and was hanging by a thread. No way to splint and save. I get a almost minty-pine smell from this bud.
Cherry_Pez_4d.jpg
Cherry_Pez_5d.jpg

Mai_Li.
Pineapple_Thai_1d.jpg

I finally put together a small drying box. Its a 11x17 paper box with a lid. Cut slots 7x1.25 inches near the bottom of both ends and covered with a piece of a/c filter. Then cut a hole in the top and re-enforced the inside with the removed strips and attached a computer fan with small cable ties to pull air from the box.

Box_11.jpg
Box_23.jpg

Put that broken bud from Cherry in, and turned it on. Filled the whole house with that sweet minty pine smell.
Box_3.jpg

Patty is getting really close to the chop, a few more amber trichs today. Maybe friday or saturday. Hoping not to have the whole harvest go to the water cure. I'll be checking every good size bud very carefully for PM, I really want to try out the drying box, and need to get a comparison between traditional cure and water cure.

Thanks all, I haven't been around much, lately. Having a lot of medical tests done, and they leave me feeling worse than the problem.

Anyway. the final dry weight on the Papaya is 48.7 grams. Very good cerebral high with a little body stone. Right now its 2-hit wonder. Smooth smoke, no choke going in or out. Sweet smell and taste, that I still can't identify. Its only been curing for a week, and I think its getting better.

Need to lay down again, try to get some pix of the others sometime this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom