First Grow, 400W MH/HPS, Nirvana NL + Wonder Woman

Sneaked these of wonder woman before the lights went out this morning...

t110.jpg

t27.jpg

What do you guys thinK? Are some of the trichs in the 2nd shot turning amber?

I dunno, it was a little earlier than expected...just got the camera to examine trichs yesterday. This was taken from the smallest wonder woman which appears ripest to the eye. Nirvana says these should flower in 8-10 weeks and I'm just about at 7 now.

I still have nutes in the water and books I have say to drain a week prior. But I don't think the other wonder woman in the tank is ripe.

What do you think MC, should I be looking to harvest this within the next couple days?

I'll try and sneak a clipping of the other plant in the tank now and see where that is at.

Flashing or no flushing is an area of contention for some growers. With the light nutes we use I'm not sure it makes all that much difference. Personally, I've had grows that I flushed and early on I had some that snuck up on me just as you are experiencing and didn't notice much if any difference. I just flush to be on the safe side and over my last 6 grows I've probably saved enough nutes for another flower period.

I wouldn't bother with a flush at this point. This one looks like all cloudy with some amber so it's cut at will if you, like me, go for the energentic rather than the couch lock. They do mature a bit after cut while they are drying. Not much but a little.

Thanks MC! :thanks::adore::adore::adore::thanks:

I'm not expecting too much weight off these 2, hopefully 1-2oz. They aren't as fat as I'd hoped. The smaller one was getting a OK light from the HID but mostly from 8 CFLs cause it was quite a bit shorter than the others and was far away from the light.

The Northern Light is also huge and has been hogging a lot of the light, I'm hoping that one is a big yielder, if it will ever stop growing and start flowering!

Re: First grow, 400w mh/hps, nirvana NL + wonder woman~

Hey Dutchman Welcome! I'm new on here and just got my Nirvana Aurora Indica that I'm starting. Will be doing journal along with it. I'm a soil man but with these guys helping you I will be watching this one. Welcome again!

Hard to get a perspecitive on the actual size of the buds but as a guess I would say 2-3 oz. of prime time bud.

The BM is cloudy from what I see. Maybe a week, maybe less. That BM is one triched up strain!

Are you going to grow out the remaining air buds or will you be starting another grow soon?

Back
Top Bottom