First Grow, 400W MH/HPS, Nirvana NL + Wonder Woman

Yeah MC, I was thinking last night I should have put a lighter or something in there cause it is hard to tell. Another thing I learned!

I flushed BM last night in anticipation that it would be within the next week. I had another sample that had some clear on it, going for the half amber half cloudy.

I already picked the air buds and put them in a large paper bag. I was thinking I could use those for butter or just get hash. I will be starting another grow soon once everything is harvested. Only planning on doing one or two plants.

Hey Dutchman Welcome! I'm new on here and just got my Nirvana Aurora Indica that I'm starting. Will be doing journal along with it. I'm a soil man but with these guys helping you I will be watching this one. Welcome again!

Thanks for stopping by olhippy! Good luck on your grow, this is a great place to get help.

Good Job DD! :goodluck: with the harvest and Happy Bday to Mrs DD. :)

Heya Green thanks! Harvest 1 went pretty well, 2 more to go :blunt:

Need some advice with my NL. Late last night I walked in and one of the colas was bent over snapped but not broken off and no oozing, I'm guessing from the all the weight cause it is really heavy. I tied it back up so it was straight and this morning the whole cola was really droopy.

Will it recover or should I cut it off?
IMG_06668.jpg

As for the rest of the plant, still yellow tops
IMG_06677.jpg

And the rest of the healthy tops, the injured one is hidden behind the other huge colas
IMG_06654.jpg

The BM top in the very left of the pic so you can see that NL has been getting the most light this grow, I was putting my hopes of some weight in that plant so I hope she comes around.

Good point, I will tie them off tonight. They are big and heavy so good some support will help prevent any more incidents. She is still growing a little bit every day, I measured 1/4" growth each day the last 3 days. Maybe that will help her recover faster and realize she needs to flower!

What is the longest you guys have seen a plant take to flower? Seems like this one will go 10 weeks easy.

Also, is it possible that a plant would stay in this state indefinitely or will they always flower?

They will always flower when put into 12/12. It's in their genes. Indicas take 7-9 weeks. Indica dominant crosses take 8-10 weeks, Sativa dominant crosses take 10-13 weeks and straight sativas takes 11-15 weeks. Those are the general guidelines. Things vary a bit fro strain to strain.

Longest one I ever had was 12 weeks and it was supposed to be 10 weeks but then again I've had a couple 9 weeks finish in a little over 7 weeks. No rhyme or reason. It just happens. Remember that a lot of the bud fill out happens in the last 2 weeks.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom