First Grow, 400W MH/HPS, Nirvana NL + Wonder Woman

Could I use this light to work in the room when the lights are off?

Amazon: Feit Electric ESL13T/G 13-Watt Compact Fluorescent Mini Twist Bulb (60-Watt Incandescent Equivalent), Green

1667505544757.png

So my northern light is looking a bit yellow at the top nodes, much more yellow than my other plants. She also has the least amount of pistils from all the others, even the runty one. Can't say I've noticed much change in her pistils in over a week.

(NL tops are in the front)
IMG_06346.JPG

PPM is 1300, PH is 5.77. The only thing I know about yellowing leaves is N deficiency but that can't be it because that would show first on bottom leaves right?

This pic shows greener bottom leaves and yellower top leaves.
IMG_06302.JPG

Here is one of the Wonder Woman tops, doing much better
IMG_06358.JPG

I have the same thing on mine. In flower/budding stages the plant is still trying to figure out how much effort to put into growing big or flowering up. That yellowing goes away later in the flower stage. Some plants do it and some don't.

looking good dd, my cj did that at first to

You guys are awesome!!! :thanks::thanks:

And MC, that really makes sense, it is yellow on top but also the biggest and bushiest of the bunch with the most tops. I did a better job topping this one than the others, NL was a week younger when I started topping them all. I waited a little too long on the others.

Little over 4 weeks (half way :yahoo:) flower and they are starting to fill out. I'm seeing little orange hairs on some and the leaves are really frosty. Northern Light is still yellowish on top but I've finally noticed a change in flower development, first time since the first week. Hoping that means vertical growth will finally stop, she is just huge! Despite the 84 degree heat they are all growing well. Will post some pics later.

Back
Top Bottom