First Grow - Advice Welcome

Re: First grow - Guidance Appreciated

Need some help on this one. I did some research on femming and topping the plant. I believe I be plenty of nodes. It says no less tan 3 to 5 nodes before you o this. I believe I wanna do this. Can some give me some input on this.

One more thing I'll take a pic of her tomorrow. I've noticed that she now has two leaves between each node. Is this a sign of its sex, or something else. I've googled it but doesn't give a good description of it.

I find Topping to be a more reliable method to produce multiple tops then the FIM technique.

Here are some videos on Topping

[video=youtube;btX3l44flps]
[/video]

[video=youtube;qq97gHZfmY8]
[/video]

[video=youtube;GeDFQXGkQX4]
[/video]

[video=youtube;chMcJE8n8QU]
[/video]

[video=youtube;LkyuOHGcBxY]
[/video]

King John great videos. I went ahead and femmed them. I watched a ton of videos and read alot about it. I'll know how she's doing in. Few days. I wanna to let you guys know the new ferts working great. She's getting fuller by the day.

IMG_20140621_125859_365.jpg
IMG_20140621_125905_258.jpg

OK, so i just wanna do an update on the plant. So i have noticed the fan leaves getting a lot bigger. I've also noticed small leaves growing in the nodes. Lab has described them as shoots to me. Haven's seen much new growth since i femmed her. I only femmed her a few days ago. been having to water more since heat and humidity have plagued my area.

Kingjohn, I had the curling leaves again. For some reason they just curl up a little. like the edges dont curl but the leaf dose. It's nuts i dont get it, they seem to only be doing this after a long hot day. wondering if its heat stress, when i come out in the morning to check on them there back to normal. next time it happens ill get a pic for you.

Also i have another plant in a smaller pot. She is going to be smaller in size just cause the pot size she is in. She's super green and compact nodes. meaning not much space in between branches on this one. I also femmed her a few days ago. When i look at her growing it reminds me of tide stick, just growing straight up the stalk. ill get a pic of her. Can you guys let me know if this is normal for that size plant. Pot size is about two and half gallons

Yea I got really good drainage. As soon as I water and soaks in. It then begins to drian out the sides then the bottom. I've got 6 holes in the bottom and 6 around the sides of the pot. Plus I believe it allows more air to the soil all the way around.

So I have a question about droopy leaves. Haven't watered in a few days because of rain. Plant soil still feels moist. I did put a layer if worm casting over the top of the soil. I haven't fertilized since last Wednesday. I wanted to fertilize tomorrow just don't want to over water. Weve had rain the last few nights, and overcast Sky's also.Which sucks cause I just fimmed them. I do need to fertilize tomorrow regardless. I'm also gonna go full strength ferts tomorrow, first time I think she can handle it. . My main concern is why do leafs droop overnight. I've googled many time just keep getting mixed reviews on it. Any suggestions. Thanks.

Hmmz...could be many factors from over watering or under watering to heat stress. What i like to do is determine whether the variables are optimal, and change one for positive/negative Changes to slowly eliminate factors. Make sure you have great ventilation to the roots, they'll rebound as they're Herculean Plants that withstand a lot!:passitleft::rollit: My lil 2 cents lol

Happy Growing Brudda!

Back
Top Bottom