First Grow - Advice Welcome

Re: First grow - Guidance Appreciated

Well the rain might of over watered for me cause I haven't done any watering, since its been raining every night for three days now. Just a thought. So I wouldn't assume under watering cause of rain we've had here. And as far as ventilation in the pots. Plenty if it cause when I do water it runs right out after I water and I even get some soil that comes out the side holes and bottom. So I really don't feel its any of those three options. And for heat its been overcast for a few days also. Very warm but not a ton of sun either.

I would not watering again for 3 or 4 days to allow the roots to get some air.

If your soil does not contain all the minerals and nutrients she will need for the full grow then keeping her outta the rain and controlling the watering conditions yourself may be a better option for you.

OK lab. I know u said wait on watering. So I came home after work and the soil was dry. I'm gonna say great drainage, and good airflow allowed it to dry fast, plus the wind helped out also. So I did full ferts today. 2 tables spoons of age old grow 12-6-6, and 1 1/2 tablespoons of humic acid. Leaving town for few days for work. I believe this should hold them till I get home. Let me know what you guys think. Once again thank you guys for all the help and guidance in my first grow.

IMG_20140628_063712_605.jpg
IMG_20140628_063502_166.jpg

OK guys and gals. Updated photo. This is about a two weeks after fimming. I see two new tops could possibly be four if you get close u can see them. Two for sure though. Yes I know top leaves look funky I accidentally cut those when I fimmed. Guess I fucked up lol. Rookie mistake but hey I learned how to do it right though.

So in to the important things what are these little yellow dots. They are in cluster s on some tips of leaves and then just some dots spread out. Looked for bugs didn't see none at all. I'm probably over thinking this one, hut just wanna see what you guys think.

So another question. New growth looks kinda light green and yellow on some new leaves coming in from were I fimmed anyone got any ideas on that one. Other than that I think she's doing OK, just need some help on these few things. Thanks.

What are you adjusting your pH to? You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Your plant is most likely using more nitrogen then you are supplying.

Every time I water I adjust the pH of the water ( 6.2-6.9 ) so if im testing every time how could pH be off. And I only fert about every two to three waterings. Should I fert more.

Your plant is looking good, I would keep doing your current fertilization until you notice either the lower leaves beginning to yellow or the new growth either light green or yellow in colour. I believe you are supplying your plant with its current demands.

Quick question. I've been reading up in sexting and how to tell. I think there two early to tell yet. Can anyone help me on this. I see things that look kinda like wispy hairs but hell i truly cant tell lol. I guess im just curious. Any suggestions. And for the record if u close at the new pics from today you can see the second baby sitting in the background. I can take a pic of her.

Just posted new pics. I started LST training a few days ago not sure if im doing it right but I'm learning. I also got some more ferts. Big boom, tiger bloom, and grow big. Heard a lot about these brands good stuff I guess. I was also wonder what the NPK values should be for flowering. I've read more P@K when flowering is in progress. Can anyone give me some pointers on this. And should I top again or is that kinda of a one and done. Little guidance much appreciated. THANKS

Thanks for that. Now can I mix all my ferts. I would think it would be to much on them. And also seen a tiny bug on the plant got him off of her though. Ideas on good pesticide prefer organic.

How dose the LST look.

Thanks for that. Now can I mix all my ferts. I would think it would be to much on them. And also seen a tiny bug on the plant got him off of her though. Ideas on good pesticide prefer organic.

How dose the LST look.

Looking Good Brudda! And from what you asked me earlier, my cannabis loves Epsom salt for the magnesium and sulfate! Give em that direct sun, keep em sprayed, fed with Good nutes, and they'll take off!
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom