First Grow - Advice Welcome

Re: First grow - Guidance Appreciated

IMG_20140708_204111_444.jpg

Hello guys. Just got back from vacation. I swear they grew a foot while I was gone. Pics might look a little blurry if they are just let me know. And I know how to tell sex. I just think its still to early to tell
When growing outdoors its seems to take longer to show sex. But other than that no real problems yet that I can see. Let me know what you guys think.

So I found this leaf today. As you can see the dots. Not sure what it is no other leafs have this. I was thinking maybe spider mites, but wouldn't other leafs show signs also. Need some help here guys. Let me know what you guys think.

Thursdays update. Plants looking good. I had to add more soil this morning she was getting low. So as far as the leaf from. Previous post. I got some sns 217 for spider mites. Not sure if that what it is, but I would rather be safe than sorry. Thanks for that info lester. Also got some cal mag finally. All got some more ferts. And a ppm tester. Hope she turns out. Having a blast learning this stuff.

IMG_20140710_145522_979.jpg

One more thing. Can anyone give me an idea what she might be from this pic. . I can't tell myself, so if any one might have a suggestions let me know please. Thanks.

Your plant has not signs of its sex yet.

I'm just anxious to find out I guess. I am assuming when light cycles change she will show . Or will I know before that. Either way im stoked there growing and looking good. Got alot of time invested, but I'm enjoying every second of it. One more thing. Lol I say that alot . Just got cal mag everything is in ML. Any idea how to convert to gal. I use a two gallon watering can

I'm just anxious to find out I guess. I am assuming when light cycles change she will show . Or will I know before that. Either way im stoked there growing and looking good. Got alot of time invested, but I'm enjoying every second of it. One more thing. Lol I say that alot . Just got cal mag everything is in ML. Any idea how to convert to gal. I use a two gallon watering can

You cant really convert it to gallons there would be no measurement. 1 teaspoon is equal to 5ml if this helps any. Like KingJohn said most are 3-5 ml per gallon. So if this is the case for your cal mag if you are using 2 gallons you would want 6-10 ml which is 2 teaspoons for max strength. 1 teaspoon per gallon. Hope this helps! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom