First Grow- Autoflowers CFL (nooby)

picture update!!!

Hey Hey everyone...i promised pics and here they are...
im a bit excited because these ARE autos and im closing in on the day where they show me thier private parts.
YES. i am a Ganjaperv. lol.
Anyway. TNT is doing okay....specially for just being dropped and crushed by soil. :goodjob:
heres ya pics ppl.
DEEZ: Fem Diesal Ryder. 14 days old.
DSC05088.jpg
DSC050871.jpg

TNT: Top69 18 days. (the one i dropped)(not too much longer till she gets naked.):cheer:
DSC05093.jpg
DSC050891.jpg

TNT's nute burn. Didnt mention it but im guessing its from the first nute dose.
Gotta get used to em...ya know?
DSC05091.jpg

UPSKIRT!!!!!! lol
DSC050921.jpg

Chump Jr. (Short Ryder) 8days
DSC05094.jpg

Stealth is mah thang! lol
DSC05097.jpg

ICU patient looking better
DSC050962.jpg

Well I havent had many problems yet....so...
Any feedback would still be nice.
Specially on Pollination.
Im hoping Chump Jr goes all macho on me and turns male so i can selectively pollinate a popcorn budd or 2 of the diesalryder. Anyone know if this is a good idea or should i use TNT as the mom? Much needed info.
Thanks everyone and stay green.:cool::peacetwo:

Lookin very good there. I have 3 plants in the same stage of growth, look exactly the same (minus nute burned tips). It might take another week or two before you get any naughty parts showing, but once they do, it'll EXPLODE with pistils. Best of luck!

Lookin very good there. I have 3 plants in the same stage of growth, look exactly the same (minus nute burned tips). It might take another week or two before you get any naughty parts showing, but once they do, it'll EXPLODE with pistils. Best of luck!

U had to mention the tips didnt you?
: (
neva eva been good with nutes!!!! EVER!!!!!
I always think i water it down extra hard and end up burning the darn plant!!!
lmao....thats why i was asking so many questions about it...
plus i heard these autos are kinda iffy....

I only have one grow under my belt, 3 plants so far. 2 of them were bagseed, one was Auto AK-47. The AK was pretty good, the bagseeds...less so. I have a couple of non auto's going now, plus 5 more that ARE auto's. We've been using Roots Organic by Aurora soil, and the nutes by the same company. Good soils will have enough nutes in them to last the first 2-3 weeks with just regular water, which could be why you're burned slightly. Dial back the nutes and wait for the plants to sport a couple more nodes, then start back up IMO. Always keep in mind these plants are called "weed" for a reason; they're super-hardy plants!

hey man, your plants are looking good
and no problem! I grow in soil with miracle gro too and with no problem
I started growing with autoflowers too and they are very easy to grow
I recommend you give them 24 hours of light all the time (veg and flower) they will be ready in day 50-60 :D

cheers!

hey man, your plants are looking good
and no problem! I grow in soil with miracle gro too and with no problem
I started growing with autoflowers too and they are very easy to grow
I recommend you give them 24 hours of light all the time (veg and flower) they will be ready in day 50-60 :D

cheers!

Well right now im doing 20 and 4.....what you think about that?
and your experienced in autos? i really want your help. Im only exp'd with normal plants. This grow is a complete shot in the dark. LMAO!

oh yea and thanks Patrizoid...
Auto AK is mah next buy....
how was it compared to middies? and do you know about DiesalRyder, Top69, or Short Ryder compared to middies?
im just trynna get an idea of how *high* im going to be.....

because honestly thats all i can get my hands on right now.......sucks so much...
hence the grow. LMAO

I think 20/4 it is ok!
I have experience with Red Dwarf autoflowering of Budha Seeds
they're small plants but make big buds and very resinous. The only difference with autos is that they don't need 12/12 light for start flowering, in day 15-20 they just star flowering automatic. Just keep them with a lot of light you can all the veg/bloom cycle and sure they don't go to have problems

In just 50 days more you can see your plants like that:

18dmayo2010081.jpg

:thumb:

I think 20/4 it is ok!
I have experience with Red Dwarf autoflowering of Budha Seeds
they're small plants but make big buds and very resinous. The only difference with autos is that they don't need 12/12 light for start flowering, in day 15-20 they just star flowering automatic. Just keep them with a lot of light you can all the veg/bloom cycle and sure they don't go to have problems

In just 50 days more you can see your plants like that:

18dmayo2010081.jpg

:thumb:

Great pic dude.

oh yea and thanks Patrizoid...
Auto AK is mah next buy....
how was it compared to middies? and do you know about DiesalRyder, Top69, or Short Ryder compared to middies?
im just trynna get an idea of how *high* im going to be.....

because honestly thats all i can get my hands on right now.......sucks so much...
hence the grow. LMAO

I know the feeling, there were times when there was nothing around, not even middies or even dirt schwag, which is a main reason I started my grow.

The auto AK47 was pretty damn good. I probably could have let it go another week before harvest, but it was still awesome. Grew extremely fast! After a week curing it was 10 times better than quick dry, so make sure to let stuff sit for a while after you cut. I know, I know, its common knowledge among pot growers, but still... its hard to look at your stuff and not smoke any. Keep up the good work!

ok so heres an update.
First of all nxt update will have pics. Been a lil busy. Sorry.
All plants have shown significant progress. Even preflowers??? hopefully. lol
That is...Deez and TnT.

TnT however has some wierd stuff going on. Ive been through light spots (nute burn or N def.) but dark spots???!!!
What exactly am I dealing with here?
Little dark patches on the sides of majority of the leaves.....
has me kinda worried.
Any ideas friends?
Help would be apreciated.
Ill def get pics of it 2moro. just wondering for any basic opinions.

Picture update!!!!

Hello all. Well i promised pictures. So that meant i had to get off my lazy ass and take em.
First of all heres the ages.
Deez: 18 days
TnT: 21 days. (so excited)
CJ: 11 days

First off heres the group shot. Taken in thier cab.
DSC05122.jpg

And heres the ICU patient. I think i did a good job. So now she can take her ass (and her bad "oh im hurt" vibes HOME) lol
DSC05120.jpg

TNT
Here she is in all her "im gonna get naked for you soon" glory
DSC05114.jpg

Heres a shot of the afected leaves. They dont look as bad as they did.
DSC05116.jpg

Top shot
DSC05114.jpg

Either preflowers or just some good foliage building up.
DSC05118.jpg

DSC05117.jpg

DEEZ
Lookin good. This plant hasnt given me any problems at all. Occasionally lets off great smells....Cant wait.
DSC051082.jpg

DSC05106.jpg

CHUMP JR.
DSC05112.jpg

Well thats all this time. Hope for some feedback.
Ive been asking about breeding forever............
lol
lata ppls

Lookin good LJ. In the early stages of growth, problems are WAY more apparent, because there arent many leaves. Think about it this way: when the plant grows taller, the leaves you see will be the bottom most leaves. As long as new growth looks good, you're golden. Still seems a bit early to tell sex (assuming they're not feminized) but in a week or two you'll start seeing pistils everywhere. Hang in there and keep up the great work!

Lookin good LJ. In the early stages of growth, problems are WAY more apparent, because there arent many leaves. Think about it this way: when the plant grows taller, the leaves you see will be the bottom most leaves. As long as new growth looks good, you're golden. Still seems a bit early to tell sex (assuming they're not feminized) but in a week or two you'll start seeing pistils everywhere. Hang in there and keep up the great work!

thanks Patriziod.
All of em are fem with the exception of CJ. I kinda want him to be a male. Thats why i grew it late. My plan (here we go again. lol) was to use the CJ male(if its a boy) and use it to pollenate either the DiesalRyder or the Top69.
But i dont know about the lineage and stuff like that. I really just want to keep the auto trait and Diesal taste.
I love diesal.....(just had a moment)
So do you know how i can get this done? or anyone else?
I just want to selectively pollinate a few popcorn budds for some new beans. Preferably auto.
HELP!!!!! LMAO
BTW...ive been checking out your grow man....great!!! helps me out a lot

Hello all.
Well its 21 days for Deez and 24 days for Tnt....so uh.....
WHERE r my PISTILS?!:reading420magazine:
I was lookin some stuff up and everything points to male plants if they are late.....
But i got Fem seeds.
so what gives folks?
also Tnt has a 5 fingered hand. Healthy lil brat.:bravo:
Deez not yet but shes still looking good....picture update will be soon....not much going on just foliage building up between the nodes and there getting a lil taller.
Chump Jr (Short Ryder) is like a floppy eared rabbit. Moving along rather fast though. Remember its the one that i want to be a male so i think macho thoughts to it. got its first nutes today.... gna check fo a reaction 2moro.

Even for Auto flower those ladies don't look quire ready yet. Those "pre-flowers" you speak of look more like the start of under growth (IE branches) than pre-flowers.

Sit tight and let the ladies do their thing. They look great But they just might need a little more time than you've hoped for. That's the problem with growing, we can plan and plan all we want but in the end its a living organism that will due the best it can to please us. How ever they ultimately will do as they please and take their time no matter how much we encourage them to do other wise. I have said it before and i will say it again, Patients is the most important requirement for a grow. Even more so than light and water.

Pics.....not!!! hahaha

Hey evryone....im taking pictures as we speak....but i cant get the damn thing right. lol
Cant find a way to get macro on cuz.......(drum roll)
Tnt is stripping for me!!!!! Pistils!!! :cheer:

Now i guess its just the waiting game!

Pics coming for you guys. just a little frustrated w this cam...

Re: Pics.....not!!! hahaha

Hey evryone....im taking pictures as we speak....but i cant get the damn thing right. lol
Cant find a way to get macro on cuz.......(drum roll)
Tnt is stripping for me!!!!! Pistils!!! :cheer:

Now i guess its just the waiting game!

Pics coming for you guys. just a little frustrated w this cam...

Great News!

I know how the camera thing goes. I spend hours taking shots, adjusting, taking shots, adjusting, gets so frustrating. Last night I finally got my setup dialed in and scored some great shots.

Cant wait to see the photos!

pictures!!!!!!!!!

Hello all.
I have pistils on TnT.
With that said the sad part about it is that i cant show you. Ive been tinkering around with my cam all day. Wish i had the booklet for it. I suck....;)
Maybe ill just wait till more pops up....cuz theres only3 of em i can see.....lol
Eager BEEEEEAVER!!!:bong:

Heres yall pics.

Tnt: 26 Days
DSC05128.jpg
DSC05129.jpg

My attempt to show pistils. FAIL
(but if you zoom in and loooook reeeealy hard)
DSC05139.jpg

Chump Jr. :17 days
(not taking after the original chump because this lil one is huge)
DSC05131.jpg

Sideshot to show off stalk
DSC05132.jpg

Deez: 23 days my baby!!!!!:grinjoint:
DSC05133.jpg
DSC05134.jpg

Inside shot. Got some great foliage building up.
DSC05135.jpg

Well im at the flowering stage for one of em. Any advice? A friend told me to chop at the third node like a reg plant but these are autos. I think that would be a waste of valuable time.
Thanks everyone. Readers. Subscribers. Randoms.
lol....in a good mood. just got 2 kitties!!!

Back
Top Bottom