First Grow- Autoflowers CFL (nooby)

:cheer:Fantastic! They remind me of my little AK autos and Green-o-Matics I have goin right now. I cant see the pistils yet either, but Im sure within a day or two you wont be able to miss them. Props!

Looking good man! I couldn't see the pistils :( but they will get bigger! So now that your flowering have you gotten flower nutes yet?

nah ima pick them up today....till then im still working with the damn miricle grow nutes.
Anyone ever been through that?
I got a friend who used them the entire way through and everything worked out well....
Advice?

The grow is looking pretty solid. Your plants are healthy and happy. Good luck!

+rep

So i put the Tnt under daylight CFLs.

my new kittens bit a chunk out of CJ.

and Deez has yet to flower even though its obviously farther along than Tnt.

Gotta love these plants maan.

Oh yea and im still stuck with miracle grow nutes...

great week!!!!!!

lol

pics soon...:roorrip:

Its good that Deez hasn't flowered yet. More veg=bigger plant=better yields.

Its good that Deez hasn't flowered yet. More veg=bigger plant=better yields.

I feel so dumb because its so basic. If i wouldve thought i=of it that way i wouldve hoped they flowered a lil late. lol
thanks for the confidence boost. I was sure that i screwed up something on her.....
i think i just want her to flower so i can know i didnt stress her into hermie.

Do you think the cat chewing on a fan leaf of CJ will herm or make it more male likely?

i think i just want her to flower so i can know i didnt stress her into hermie.

Do you think the cat chewing on a fan leaf of CJ will herm or make it more male likely?

I've had plants that lost bits of leaves from taping accidents, branches bent from too much LST, and heck I've even taken whole fan leaves off in the name of Pruning. Never had a plant go hermie (not too many under the belt but still, hasn't happened). It's a challenge to make a plant go hermie, so overall I don't think you have anything to worry about. Just be patient and when she's ready she'll let you peek up her dress and see her pistils.

Alex
:welcome:
No prob man. Hoping mines goes as good as yours.
Anytime you want to drop advice just reply. I check this often. The more I know the better.

Diemand. Always look forward to your advice. If you know anyone else that wants to check it out let em. The more advice i get the better. Ive been saying for a while that i want to pollinate but noone responds on that particular subject.

Alex

No prob man. Hoping mines goes as good as yours.
Anytime you want to drop advice just reply. I check this often. The more I know the better.

.................... hey liljah i wont be able to give much in the way of advice lol were as liljah's first grow aint your first, alex's first grow was my first lol, i honestly think i only made it to the end of my grow because of the good advice i got from 420 members :) all that said though if i can help in any way il put my thoughts across :)

haha might not be my first grow but you dont wana know how that ended up. Never said my first grow was a success. This is the first grow ive prepared myself for and i still have had snags. LOL
gotta love it tho.

LADIES LOOKIN NICE..I HAVE TWO WHITE WIDOW PLANTS IN THERE SECOND WEEK OG VEG..DO U KN O HOW TALL WILL CLONES GROW..
101_2151.JPG

LADIES LOOKIN NICE..I HAVE TWO WHITE WIDOW PLANTS IN THERE SECOND WEEK OG VEG..DO U KN O HOW TALL WILL CLONES GROW..
101_2151.JPG

i dont know much about clones but i would figure they would be smaller than normal. Good luck. and welcome.
hope for more of your input

i dont know much about clones but i would figure they would be smaller than normal. Good luck. and welcome.
hope for more of your input

clones taken from mother plants in essence can get as tall as the moms. you can restrict thier height by flowering when they are only a foot tall if space is an issue. you can also LST to get more growth while keeping it short.

Ok....gotta betta cam for a day....heres some pics.
First off heres my setup and a shot of all of em...
IMAG0128.jpg
IMAG0127.jpg

Heres TnT's Pistils...
IMAG0126.jpg

and just a shot that i liked.
IMAG01301.jpg

CJ...looking good.
IMAG01251.jpg

Deez.
IMAG01293.jpg

CJ....again
IMAG0131.jpg

might have to edit..lazy right now...but yeah...thats it

Everything is looking nice and healthy! Keep up the good work.

Oh, minor point. After you get them all into flower and they get a bit bigger you MAY want to upgrade your CFLs from the 60 watt equivalent to the 100 watt. Just food for thought guy.

Everything is looking nice and healthy! Keep up the good work.

Oh, minor point. After you get them all into flower and they get a bit bigger you MAY want to upgrade your CFLs from the 60 watt equivalent to the 100 watt. Just food for thought guy.

Having a hard time find those. You know of any stores from the top of your head that carries them? because i caant find em.
What about t5? or if thats what its called?
bake right now. sorry

Having a hard time find those. You know of any stores from the top of your head that carries them? because i caant find em.
What about t5? or if thats what its called?
bake right now. sorry

Lowes, Home depot, Wal-mart, target, K-mart, just about any place that sells bulbs. cheapest place is lowes.

Back
Top Bottom