First Time Auto, First Time DWC, Northern Lights

Zombie

20200122_144612.jpg

On with the zombie show!

After drying for about 5 days I cut and weighed Mullins.
26.17 grams.

20200123_235658(1).jpg

These don't feel as dry as Ashburn did and don't crumble to the touch.

20200123_235831.jpg

Into the jars they go, that one humidity puck sits at 48 and has already risen a couple of percentages already, we'll see what it sits at in the morning.

20200124_001539.jpg

Now all that's left is to veg the zombie another month then flip it into flowering.

Zombie stretched already with the light been raised a few days ago, I had to move her restraints up the new growth to keep her open.

20200129_140405.jpg
20200129_140418.jpg
20200129_140426.jpg

I'm going to up her nutrients strength from half to 3/4 strength now, she's being aggressive now.

On with the zombie show!

Zombie doesn't like to be tied down, pulling on the restraints, I'll probably have to adjust again in a couple of days.

20200130_232650.jpg

I'm thinking of a defoliation in a few days, open her up by removing fan leaves that block the central bud sites.

On with the zombie show!

Zombie received a trim today, I removed some of the lower stuff and I'll let her recover and see how she responds.

20200201_170335.jpg
20200201_172508.jpg

I left the big outer fan leaves since they are not blocking anything.

20200201_172519.jpg

On with the zombie show!

It makes a difference in the size of your colas.
Now that sounds good, especially since this zombie grew her own way, just 3 mains and she stayed squat and went in the direction she's in now, I just pinned her in place.

Hiya @Canuckush , I'm trying to get back to training better, yours look great! I went halfheartedly searching back and didn't see, what light are you using? CHeers bro! :yahoo:

Hiya @Canuckush , I'm trying to get back to training better, yours look great! I went halfheartedly searching back and didn't see, what light are you using? CHeers bro! :yahoo:
Thanks Pbass, its a 1000 watt (205 actual draw) blurple grow light from the Zon. I only purchased this because it came as a set, so I use 1 in a small closet and 1 in the tent because my plants were in different stages, I'm hoping to have them both in the same space after this run.

I should have done this a couple of weeks ago to push zombie with the light intensity, I've only had her under the veg light setting, so the other day I turned on the bloom switch as well. Needless to say she responded quite quickly and filled in again!

20200203_115958.jpg

Through it all I've realized that I haven't topped her at all, another thing I should have done weeks ago! I wonder if it's too late to top? She's 7 weeks past the seedling stage.

I should have done this a couple of weeks ago to push zombie with the light intensity, I've only had her under the veg light setting, so the other day I turned on the bloom switch as well. Needless to say she responded quite quickly and filled in again!

20200203_115958.jpg

Through it all I've realized that I haven't topped her at all, another thing I should have done weeks ago! I wonder if it's too late to top? She's 7 weeks past the seedling stage.
She’s looking really good! I wouldn’t think it would be to late to top. When are ya planning on flipping her?

She’s looking really good! I wouldn’t think it would be to late to top. When are ya planning on flipping her?
Initially I was thinking mid February, that's just around 60 veg days, but if I top her I'd probably push it back to the end of the month.

Initially I was thinking mid February, that's just around 60 veg days, but if I top her I'd probably push it back to the end of the month.
I’d say go for it if want to top her :headbanger:shouldn’t put you much further behind and you can get more tops!
:morenutes:

Well @candycane I bit the bullet and topped, word to the wise, don't top while exhausted from work, in my delirium I topped like a mad man! I hope this works and that she recovers, I think she will, she didn't skip a beat with the lollipop.

20200203_224017.jpg

I'm still a bit worried that it may be too late in veg but I want to see how this will go, live and learn, grow and learn.

On with the zombie show!

Well @candycane I bit the bullet and topped, word to the wise, don't top while exhausted from work, in my delirium I topped like a mad man! I hope this works and that she recovers, I think she will, she didn't skip a beat with the lollipop.

20200203_224017.jpg

I'm still a bit worried that it may be too late in veg but I want to see how this will go, live and learn, grow and learn.

On with the zombie show!
I’m sure she’ll be good as she looks very well cared for and healthy :love:

Back
Top Bottom