Five's Huge Blue Dream Perpetual In 2 Tents - 1700+ LED Watts - Soil - Nutes

Those plants are definitely mature. Your transition to flower is going to be quick. 2 - 3 days I think.

Looking good

You can already see what looks like bud sites, and I'm pretty sure I saw some preflowers on those girls in some of your photos.

Awesome:cheer: lol that's exciting. I remember wayyyy back like 10 years ago it took forever, at least 2 weeks..I wasn't doing anything right back then though.. A few days would be great.

Looking very nice Five. :thumb:
Been gone on a life break for 10 days and just getting caught up.

Can you explain your DIY co2?

Looks like something I would like to try ;)

Looking very nice Five. :thumb:
Been gone on a life break for 10 days and just getting caught up.

Can you explain your DIY co2?

Looks like something I would like to try ;)

Thank you! The co2 is simple, all you need is sugar and yeast. I took a gallon milk jug, cleaned it out really good. Some fish tank hose and a small fish tank stone to help disperse it. Poked a hole in the cap and stuck the line in, sealed it off with silicon. The jug gets filled 3/4 with water, 1 1/2 cups sugar, and 1 tsp of yeast. Shake very hard until everything is dissolved then add a little more warm water. It takes about an hour to charge but the byproduct from the yeast eating the sugar is alcohol and co2. I have the line ran up to the back of a 6" fan that blows just over the top of the canopy. I have another gallon sitting by the tent intake air with just a hole in the cap for a little extra for now. Every day I give the jugs a little shake..every weekend they get recharged with fresh water, sugar, and yeast after being cleaned out.. That's it. I got 5lbs of sugar and a small jar of yeast. It's not regulated nor measured..but for $10 that lasts 3+ months..can't hurt!

Your really keeping an awesome canopy on those gals.
Keep spreading & tying.
You'll thank yourself in the end.

Thank you too! I've been doing lst adjustments every 2 days on average to help spread them out and keep the height even. Today was the first time I actually had to spread out the pots a few inches. I also lowered the light from 30" to 26" today which is the closest G8 says to go.. Hoping to pack on some more growth by this weekend. 4" closer should help?! I really want to flip them to 12/12 and cut clones on sat night. Fingers crossed lol.

Thank you! The co2 is simple, all you need is sugar and yeast. I took a gallon milk jug, cleaned it out really good. Some fish tank hose and a small fish tank stone to help disperse it. Poked a hole in the cap and stuck the line in, sealed it off with silicon. The jug gets filled 3/4 with water, 1 1/2 cups sugar, and 1 tsp of yeast. Shake very hard until everything is dissolved then add a little more warm water. It takes about an hour to charge but the byproduct from the yeast eating the sugar is alcohol and co2. I have the line ran up to the back of a 6" fan that blows just over the top of the canopy. I have another gallon sitting by the tent intake air with just a hole in the cap for a little extra for now. Every day I give the jugs a little shake..every weekend they get recharged with fresh water, sugar, and yeast after being cleaned out.. That's it. I got 5lbs of sugar and a small jar of yeast. It's not regulated nor measured..but for $10 that lasts 3+ months..can't hurt!

Sounds nice and easy :thumb:
I will make one this weekend and add to my tent.
Was looking at Co2 meters $100 :( but really curious what my levels are at.
I read that you can get up to 30% growth running a regulated system (that being a sales pitch) but like you said it can only help.

What's up everyone it's that time again! This weekend marks the end of week 7 veg and we are kicking off the first day of flower tomorrow. Finally made it this far lol. A lot has happened since we last talked.. They were fed tiger bloom for the first time and got open sesame for the second. Also we have RO water now, ppm was 8 lol. This should be a step in the right direction over the distilled water I was using.. The veg tent is up and running, my clone King is at full steam..cut 21 clones total 4 from each plant except my healthiest, I cut 5 off her. The clones and mother plants are labeled so I know what is what. I only plan to pass on the best of the best.. It's my first time cutting clones but I followed the steps of other master growers so I think they came out ok. They have only been in the tent for a few hours so they still look sad. Trying to dial in the temps for the babies, I have a seed heater wrapped around the base of the clone King on a thermostat set to 78*f. I have my Mars 96x5 reflector all the way at the top of the tent with only the veg switch on..hope the clones like the blue light..shouldn't be too intense with that distance..

In the flower tent my new 2700k t-5 bulbs are installed and turned on today for the first time. This is a red spec bulb and should be a nice feature addition for the outer most areas.. This 900 is bright and G8 says 5x5 is max coverage but the added lights can't hurt! I've tied in the ventilation so both tents are being filtered, had to bump my inline to 60% power. It's been running at around 25%..

What's next? The 5x5 scrog. It's almost finished will go in tomorrow! Then I have to adjust my fans and we should be set to rock out flowering and see how my clones are doing.

image6704.jpeg
image6705.jpeg
image6706.jpeg
image6707.jpeg
image6708.jpeg
image6709.jpeg

21 Blue Dream Clones!
image6710.jpeg

Those are exceptionally healthy. I cant wait to see them flower. They are going to be spectacular.

Great update Five, girls are looking fantastic!

Those are exceptionally healthy. I cant wait to see them flower. They are going to be spectacular.

Like everyone has said, they look absolutely fantastic.

:Namaste:
Bob ;)

Very very nice! You flipped them at the perfect time & they look very healthy.
Flowering is going to be exciting.

Thank you all for so much love and motivation to keep me going. I've put in a lot of work and still have even more to do! It's been a long road and I've made it this far all thanks to the community.

Flipping at the right time was a hard decision, hearing you guys say I timed it pretty damn near perfect is a great feeling! I didn't want to flip too soon, also didn't want to over grow my space and lights. Once they show a sign of sex And my net is up I'll post some more pics.

The clones still don't look happy lol. I have the environment damn near as perfect as it can be..so I hope they come around. Temp is 78, rh is 70%, water temp is right around 79. Sounds ok? I have no idea lol

Back
Top Bottom