Five's Huge Blue Dream Perpetual In 2 Tents - 1700+ LED Watts - Soil - Nutes

Thanks honored to hear that from such a vet here! I wasn't able to get my weekend update done since I was swamped but it's here today with a bunch of good news! Today marks day 56 for my flowering girls..I got a scope that ranges from x60-100 zoom and checked the trics 2 days ago. All cloudy with a few clear didn't really see any Amber. I'll let them finish th next day or so under 500w hps, then maybe a 24-48 hour dark period. Then chop chop!! I stuck in one of my UVB/UVA lamps for testing and for the people that said it does nothing..whelp it did something.. All the buds getting hit by it are shooting purple pistles, or the white ones just turned purple. I'm sure other changes I can't explain are happening. The next run both my 4' lights will go in the flower tent for the last 2 weeks! Seems to bring our purple at least.

My clones are officially flipped to 12/12 today under 1000w hps..the res was scrubbed clean and 25 gallons of new mix was cooked up for week 1 of flower. 50% strength ~1100ppms. Let's see how quickly they start to flower under a fresh 1000w bulb. I'm excited!!!

Now of course you must of guessed it, since this is perpetual..I cut new clones! All my old clones have been clean up, lollipoped, and I took 24 clones off the 8 plants. I only need 9 so I'll take the best ones in 2 week. The rest will be trashed.

image9316.jpeg
image9317.jpeg
image9318.jpeg
image9319.jpeg
image9320.jpeg
image9321.jpeg

Purple pistles!!
image9322.jpeg

image9323.jpeg
image9324.jpeg
image9325.jpeg
image9326.jpeg
image9327.jpeg
image9328.jpeg

Thank you kind folks! :circle-of-love::thanks:

I think I'm going to try a 48 hour dark cycle for the flowering girls before chop. Anyone in here successfully attempt this? Myth maybe?.. Should I just chop them instead? Decisions decisions. I don't have any type of method for this part since it's the first of many harvests..this one will hopefully cover all my startup costs..fingers crossed lol.:thumb:

I've noticed the calyxes swell and plants ripen up a little faster in that 48hr dark period. I do it whenever possible.

One other thing, I think you should wait a bit longer before chopping. They look like they can go another week easy, just by the look of the pistils. I like to chop when I start seeing a few ambers. Like 5 - 10% amber.

Thank you guys for being so responsive to my questions! :circle-of-love::thanks:

I've been watching them closely and the buds are still putting on weight, ever so slightly..cut another small sample to scope today and still mostly cloudy with a few clear here and there. Gave them another gallon of water each which will be the final watering! I'm taking blazes advice and letting them go until the weekend, a Saturday harvest will be 62 days exactly from flip. Can't wait!

My 5x5 has been 12/12 for a few days and are growing like monsters with the drip system. They've consumed at least 10 gallons since the weekend. With this drip system and coco they are drinking like 25-30 gallons weekly.. This is madness lol:lot-o-toke: it's been a cake walk so far..fill res, keep the ph in check, add some h2o2 every few days, and that's it..haven't had to do a damn thing lol. Love it so far.

My favorite bud shot thus far!
image9326.jpeg

Very pretty, lovely flowers.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Sorry for the absence I'll get a nice update tomorrow with pics. I've chopped them down 7 days ago and they've been hung up since then. Today I started the dry trim and am putting the nugs into jars for a few weeks to sit.. Been crazy busy so I haven't updated much but I've been working my tail off..

Clones are ready for transplant, 100% success rate again! Stoked aboooot that.. Monday marks 2 weeks since I've flipped to 12/12 these plants are monsters. I've done a massive defol and lollipop to clean them up, even some super cropping where it was needed. Mostly in areas I was afraid I might run into height issues. The stretch was real, I have about 6" left and I can't raise my light anymore lol. The buds are just starting and looks like the stretch is slowing..I hope!

I'll get more deets and pictures for you guys tomorrow. I need to finish my dry trimming and transplant my clones sometime as well. Cheers

Hey man, nice journal. What are you using to cover your. Drip pans and keep your pots elevated? Nice set up, im about to switch to hps for the first time with my new exaust.....fingers crossed my temps are good.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom