Four Girls One Guy Seek Audience For Bondage - Wait - Do I Have The Right Forum?

Well, Blackie; I gotta tell ya, you started the ol' ball rolling... Been reading up on portable vapes all afternoon..
But I gotta say: Thanks! That Grasshopper appears to be exactly what I want. Only the Firefly 2 is similar. Apparently, the guys who designed the Grasshopper wanted it specifically to be a similar experience to a pipe. Instant heat, hard fast draw, done. A bowl (.2g) even lasts multiple hits.. Perfect for what I want. Looks like I could get away with walking around with it! Even in Qld! I still want one of those good ones I mentioned but they can wait..
So cheers, man. Soon as I can get one, I'm buying one. Any other info from your mate who has one? Does he smoke hash in it? I read you can get a 'concentrate' bowl, but can't find it on the website.. Does he just use it like a pipe or whatever?

Ha posting at the same time..

Classic! All the fun and excitement of being a kid, sneaking around, stealing hits..
Poor bugger..

There's a few on ebay but the Grasshopper website is the cheapest... Just none available.

Howdy, y'all....
Got the cab modded: was thinking that you can't have too much airflow, esp. in light of the bud rot scare. Thankfully, no other rot appeared but it got me thinking.. So I wired in an extra fan, enlarged the area of the filter surface (by means of a removable outlet cover) hoping to be able to use less carbon (to increase airflow further), and was able to reduce the overall size (height/profile) of the outlet. Basically, what I shoulda done in the first place.
Third time's the charm! So Now I got four fans for a max of around 180 CFM, and to add carbon, I just have to unscrew the cover and drop some into it, then screw it back in. No more removing the light and and whole fan assembly..
I got some pics; they will go in the new journal...which means it might be time to wrap this one up.. I even got the title. Don't worry, it'll be semi-vulgar and childish. Frankly, I don't know how it didn't occur to me immediately.
Watch this space: I'll be back to post the new thread and say Adios..
Cheers!
PS Black Thumbs.. Check out the Vapir Prima...

Cheers, Blaze. Sorry I've been slack in visiting, man.. And everyone else. I will catch up soon.

Ok. The time has come. I'll report this as completed. New journal is up and running. Check it out here..

Stick a Pineapple where the sun don't shine.... In a grow box!

Thanks for all the support, chat, advice etc.. Was great to have you all here, and I hope to see youse over at the new place soon....
Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom