Golfer420 - CKS White Widow - Soilless Mix

Ha, drink lots of water, thats what I did when I failed my test, the nurse mentioned the yellow colour of my urine right off, like I said, before the results, my experience is all, just sayin,,

Btw, one might think the urine would be clearer, but, no, it was very yellow, the nurse commented on that, ha, so semi tragic at the time, life carries on tho, ha

Quick update for all those waiting in anticipation....

I bought this qcarbo32 crap and it didn't work. I really didn't think it would but hoped. Just like Nivek said, it made the piss a fluorescent yellow but the strip test said I was still positive. Anyway, insurance company wouldn't give me a reduced rate because I quit smoking cigarettes because I still smoke weed. I kind of understand, but I think I should get something for not smoking cigarettes anymore! No reduced rate, so I'm back to smoking.

Really digging the WW. Almost feels more sativa than indica. I'm glad I harvested earlier rather than later. Very nice high, still alert and not dopey, just kinda heady buzz and big uplift in my spirits.

The cure is going well. It's been about 70 RH so I've been leaving the lid open until I get it to about 65. I am then going to leave it sealed for a week or two. The buds look great. The big ones are nice and dense (though not as big as my NL buds were).

Trying to get the Amnesia Haze auto going. Blew 4 seeds that popped but didn't come out of the soil. I think I kept it too dry. 2 more have popped and I am planning to go to soil tomorrow. So far so good.

THanks for stopping by! :Namaste:

Here we are after a couple weeks of curing.

post_harvest-9426.JPG

post_harvesta-9434.JPG

Great round friend,, time to enjoy the fruits,, and that looks fruity too,, kinda big blackberryish,, ha,, great stuff golfy,, looking forward to your next plantings,, cheers friend

Here we are with the Amnesia Haze auto. Seeds popped two days ago and they went into the soil tonight. I have been watering the soil the past couple days and mixing it around so it doesn't turn into a dust bowl again. Cross your fingers these two ladies take off.:Namaste:

Once the come up out of the ground, I'll start the new journal.:thumb:

IMG_662614.JPG

IMG_6628_2_.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey i know m late but if u have a urine test again. Order clean synthetic piss. I used it three times n passed everytime. It even comes wit hot hands and a temp gauge on it to know exactly when u can turn it in so it's body temp. Sorry m late but there could always b another test. I have some in my closet cause i never know. But u know ur gonna pass cause it's clean urine jus cant get caught with it during the test. Again sorry m late journal was great read the whole thing last night.

Back
Top Bottom