Golfer420 - CKS White Widow - Soilless Mix

Some pictures from today. I've notice a bit more nute burn at the edge of the leaves so I'm thinking of flushing tomorrow. I haven't flushed at all this grow.

Thoughts? Thanks:Namaste:

:passitleft:

ww_day_83-40_wwb_pair-8990.JPG

ww_day_83-40_wwb_bud1-8999.JPG

ww_day_83-40_wwb_bud-9008.JPG

Day 87/44. On our way to week 7. Water only 2 days ago. Fed today. Thinking of only one more feeding then just water to finish the last couple weeks.

Couple photos and a closeup. Not seeing big leaps in growth any longer. The backbuilt buds definitely look better than the others. I'll take some close ups later to show the difference.

Thanks for stopping by :thanks:

WWA (mini-flux)

IMG_640910.JPG

WWB
IMG_64108.JPG

IMG_63976.JPG

Golfer..every time I've ever grown ww I always burn the tips..seems like a common thing for cks ww..and I don't hit the nutes hard..all other strains always handle my mix.so ur not alone..but it never has caused me a problem with them anyway..so it's not you ..there just wimps..LOL

Good morning Golfer, the WW girls are looking good. Interested in seeing the close up pics of the backbuilding. I just tried my hand at it and snipped about a dozen tops on each of my girls, and left the rest of the tops for comparison to see the difference on each of them.

You're sure doing the white widow name some justice my man! These girls look great!

Keep it up my friend!

Ps. Don't be afraid to say something in film so I can hear that pretty voice of yours!

:high-five:

Thanks everyone for stopping by:high-five:

Was already to feed tonight and when I stuck the prongs deep, they were both pretty wet. Going to give them a third day and feed tomorrow. We're at day 89/46. Targeting 15 days from now for harvesting. We'll see. :Namaste:

Took some more photos. It's how I can convince myself they're looking good. I still don't feel like they've got the trichomes I've seen on other WW. I'm almost wishing I used the Fox Farms on one and AN on the other. I look at the explosion my first NL did with the FF trio. The trichomes look like they're going from clear to cloudy. Don't really see any amber yet.

Here's a bunch from tonight to peruse....

WWA (mini-flux) on left........WWB on right
IMG_64579.JPG

WWA (mini-flux) on left........WWB on right
IMG_641711.JPG

WWA (mini-flux)
IMG_64238.JPG

WWB
IMG_64247.JPG

WWA (mini-flux)
IMG_641910.JPG

WWB
IMG_64217.JPG

IMG_64589.JPG

IMG_642713.JPG

IMG_64469.JPG

A couple more photos on day 93/50. It's evident the time is approaching. The fan leaves are getting more brittle and old looking. Trichomes are looking very nice, but no significant amber. I'm estimating a week from Friday for harvest. That would be almost 9 week flower period. No more feeding, water / molasses only.

I'm interested in everyone's thoughts on 2 things:

1. If I harvest on a Friday - when should I last water? Give her a couple days to dry out or water the day before?
2. Thoughts on giving a few days of total darkness? I've read where some do this to increase trichomes in the last 48 hrs.

I circled the buds in the pic that were backbuilt. Definitely helps make those buds rounder and broader at the top. You can see how the other buds are more pointy.:high-five:

I popped 2 Amensia Haze Auto seeds from Crop King Seeds. I should be putting them in soil tomorrow. I'm happy I've got a new grow started before the old one finishes. I'm running a little low :oops:

ww_day_93-50_wwa_pair-6500.JPG

WWA Mini-flux
ww_day_93-50_wwa-6491.JPG

WWB
ww_day_93-50_wwb-6492.JPG

There still busy fuzzing away mate id give them another 3 weeks will be worth the wait and be a good heavy yield when fully formed solid nugs mate.great plants well done;)

Day 93/55. I know there are some advising a couple more weeks but I might go with this weekend. See the close ups below. I'm seeing quite a bit of amber. Mostly on the fan leaves but I don't want it to be too much couch lock.

How far off should be last watering be from harvest? Day before or should I let them dry out for 2+ days?

The amnesia haze seeds popped but I haven't seen them come above soil yet. Fingers crossed.:Namaste:

Thanks for stopping by :thanks:

day_98-55_wwa_3-9250.JPG

day_98-55_wwa_1-9265.JPG

ww_day_98-55_wwa_1-9257.JPG

day_98-55_wwa-9256.JPG

Back
Top Bottom