Golfer420 - Crop King Seeds Amnesia Haze Auto - Soil - LED

Yea not a huge harvest but nice bud..i myself seem to be doing good with the autos just letting them grow regular..no topping no .tying down just straight up..close to 2oz a plant now..
Ps congrats on the win..!!!

So...I kinda f'd up. I let her dry too long. Cut her Sunday and trimmed today to go in the jar (about 4 days). After being in the jar, the RH went from 51 down to 38.:thedoubletake: Oh well. I threw a Boveda 62 to help, but I know I can't expect much hydrating to happen.

Coonass - it does have a stinky smell. Airing out the room she dried in.:high-five:

Igronao - as you can see below - 17.5g. It depends on how aggressive you trim. I left a couple of the colas as bigger buds but mostly everything is popcorn.

I finally got a Pax2 a couple weeks ago (prices went from 290 to 199 when the Pax3 came out). Glad I waited to get a good vape. First vape I bought last year I ended sending back. Not the Pax though. Really digging this little machine. I can leave it on my desk and no one knows what the heck it is. And vaping in cold weather - it becomes a hand warmer. Anyway - message me if you want more deets on the Pax2.

That being said, the AH tastes great. Nice and smooth, considering there's been no real curing yet. Buzz - not so great yet. It's there, and it's a head buzz/mind race but she needs to cure a bit I think to give a better buzz.

On a sad not - having been home all day not feeling well, I forgot to add water to my Train Wreck between paper towels and she was all dried out. Time to start another...

IMG_69428.JPG

So...I kinda f'd up. I let her dry too long. Cut her Sunday and trimmed today to go in the jar (about 4 days). After being in the jar, the RH went from 51 down to 38.:thedoubletake: Oh well. I threw a Boveda 62 to help, but I know I can't expect much hydrating to happen.

Coonass - it does have a stinky smell. Airing out the room she dried in.:high-five:

Igronao - as you can see below - 17.5g. It depends on how aggressive you trim. I left a couple of the colas as bigger buds but mostly everything is popcorn.

I finally got a Pax2 a couple weeks ago (prices went from 290 to 199 when the Pax3 came out). Glad I waited to get a good vape. First vape I bought last year I ended sending back. Not the Pax though. Really digging this little machine. I can leave it on my desk and no one knows what the heck it is. And vaping in cold weather - it becomes a hand warmer. Anyway - message me if you want more deets on the Pax2.

That being said, the AH tastes great. Nice and smooth, considering there's been no real curing yet. Buzz - not so great yet. It's there, and it's a head buzz/mind race but she needs to cure a bit I think to give a better buzz.

On a sad not - having been home all day not feeling well, I forgot to add water to my Train Wreck between paper towels and she was all dried out. Time to start another...

IMG_69428.JPG
Say golfer try a NL×BB this one should triple the weight ill put u up sum pics later on but i think this one should do good

Sent from my 6045O using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Not yet. I didn't email them for 4 days after the contest. I honestly didn't realize I won something.

Hopefully shows up soon. I got Early Miss and Purple Kush.

I've had some more health issues that have kept me from posting. Candy Cane is looking good on day 48. Maybe some pictures this weekend. The Train Wreck I popped a week or so ago popped in 1 day but because I was awol for a day, the sprout dried out in the paper towel :(

Smoked the AH today after being cured for 10 days. RH in the jar is up to 61 thanks to the boveda. Still a bit on the dry side but plenty of sticky trichomes. I smoked a j tonight and it was better than before so I'm happy. Still like the buzz from my NL and White Widow better.

Hope all is well with everyone :Namaste:

Em and pk. Nice..i love there pk...yea ur goona get a sweet bonus prize..it should put us in la la land..lol
youll be happy brother..
hope u feel better..
take care ok..
peace as always
os64
Not yet. I didn't email them for 4 days after the contest. I honestly didn't realize I won something.

Hopefully shows up soon. I got Early Miss and Purple Kush.

I've had some more health issues that have kept me from posting. Candy Cane is looking good on day 48. Maybe some pictures this weekend. The Train Wreck I popped a week or so ago popped in 1 day but because I was awol for a day, the sprout dried out in the paper towel :(

Smoked the AH today after being cured for 10 days. RH in the jar is up to 61 thanks to the boveda. Still a bit on the dry side but plenty of sticky trichomes. I smoked a j tonight and it was better than before so I'm happy. Still like the buzz from my NL and White Widow better.

Hope all is well with everyone :Namaste:

I'm pretty much confirmed - my Candy Cane I have is one of the non-auto CC that Crop King Seeds sent out. Apparently there are quite a few others. It's day 51 and I haven't seen a pistil yet!

Doesn't help that I have this Train Wreck hopefully popping out of the soil....

I'm pretty much confirmed - my Candy Cane I have is one of the non-auto CC that Crop King Seeds sent out. Apparently there are quite a few others. It's day 51 and I haven't seen a pistil yet!

A dud perhaps? Are the lights still on 18/6? I read somewhere about others not showing sex even after quite some time. Change the timing to 12/12 perhaps to force it?

That will be my only option. They will flower, I just need to turn the lights to 1212. I may leave her in veg until the new train wreck gets to be 30 days old and then flip both of them to 12/12.

I definitely would have done things differently if I had known. Oh well I'll manage around it

Here we are at day 56 for the CC and day 1 for Train Wreck. She's above ground today. Could still screw it up but I haven't messed it up past this point before.

Moving the timing to 12/12 over a few days because I want to get the lights on during the night for temp reasons. I hope this doesn't really mess up the TW. I'm sure 18/6 is better for the auto, hopefully she'll turn out ok with 12/12. I'm thinking the CC will need 42 -49 days in flower, maybe more.

The main cola could be a problem as it's getting pretty tall. Should make things interesting :Namaste:

CC_Day_56.JPG

CC_Day_56_b.JPG

CC_Day_56_c.JPG

CC_Day_56_d.JPG

TW_day_1.JPG

I didn't get pistils until around 12 days after the 12/12 flip and I didn't flip her until day 65

IMG_69428.JPG
Check out the latest amnesia haze picture. She's booming. Although some pistols are brown, I see 0 amber trichomes. I won't harvest until I start seeing some and most pistols have curled over. I hope she will just bloom hard this last week or two.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom