Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

What are you planning on running next round?

Next round I'll add Blue Dream and Raspberry Diesel to the big girls, and DurBush and UBHaze x Golden Tiger to the fast ones.

I'll be rerunning Carn1 and another Carnival and Bubba Hash in big pots.

I have 9 seedlings and 2 clones for 5 spots available in the fast group, so I have some decisions to make. I just flipped a SSSDH clone today and DC4 is due in a few days. I have 2 more DCs, another Jamaican, UBHaze, King Gelato, and DC3.

:bongrip:

Next round I'll add Blue Dream and Raspberry Diesel to the big girls, and DurBush and UBHaze x Golden Tiger to the fast ones.

I'll be rerunning Carn1 and another Carnival and Bubba Hash in big pots.

I have 9 seedlings and 2 clones for 5 spots available in the fast group, so I have some decisions to make. I just flipped a SSSDH clone today and DC4 is due in a few days. I have 2 more DCs, another Jamaican, UBHaze, King Gelato, and DC3.

:bongrip:
You've got a lot going on. It sounds like you've got as many in your veg room as I do. Raspberry Diesel... Since you mentioned the lime pheno of Carnival tasting like raspberry Diesel, that's what goes through my head when I taste it. Yum....

Wow Graytail..... you make those little pots look so easy, the way Ziggy did. Mine always get away from me. Lol! Maybe I'll pay closer attention this time 'round, actually learn a thing or two. I've still not figured out how to replicate what you do with clones, but then I seem to be developing my own thing. :battingeyelashes:

How many do you have altogether? We do get carried away, don't we? :rofl: Those clones quickly get out of hand. Lol! The other day I chucked a perfectly healthy DC clone and it hurt, but it had to be. Only so much room under the lights. Gets challenging when you desire the variety we do.

By the way, your DC is exquisite. The interplay of purples and greens is stunning. I'll send a text to Canna with a picture or two. It reminded me of her aloe girl, only yours looks bigger. It'll make her smile.

Good to have you back journaling sir. :circle-of-love:

Isn't that gorgeous coloration? :love: The creamy pistils against the amethyst and green? And its structure would indicate a sativa leaner. Could be especially good.

Ya, I have way too many starts at the moment. I'm a little annoyed that I sprouted so many seeds, but I have quite a few of some of them, so I don't mind the loss that much. I may keep a couple as mothers if I have the room, and run them later.

Here's what I have right now.

A buncha seedlings ...

3 Bubba clones and a DC3...

Cuts of Carn1, Carn2 and DC4...

Hiya Gray! Nice light panels! That CBD was one I was looking at buying the seeds. Let us know how you like it. Getting ready to place a seedsman order in about a month.

Good morning Gray and friends...lottsa friends too....well, i'm here but page three ,..really ..pfft!
Lookin like the same ol Gray......:thumb::bravo:
I'm with ya Duggs!

Damn how did I miss this for this many days? I am excited to join this ride! I have a pack of Bluniverse I have not opened yet. I have meant to but it keeps getting pushed back. What is the lineage of that King Gelato? That is a frosty donkey dong! I really like that purple DC you have going there! Of course that is the one that did not get cloned! That is how it always goes.

King Gelato is pretty interesting.

It's Gelato, (Sunset Sherbet x Cookies) crossed with King, a legendary progenitor OG Kush strain (Lemon Thai/Paki/Chem).

I got 'em from Gorilla as a prize. :slide::bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom