Grow #2

Yea we have all grabbed a bud hear and there it the nature of the grower.
br

It's hard to tell from that picture. I know the feeling about them flashing you those frosty nugs it is hard to resist. All is looking well L-1-U keep up the great work, and enjoy the quiet time.

Thanks PBRMJ, frosty nugs are hard to resist..

I hope not! Check her all over and keep us posted.

I've checked all over and they are at every node so I only think that they are in the buds as well. Theres no hairs that are dried or sticking out of them so I'm not sure but I fear the worst. I have been picken all the ones I can see off for the past few days now.

Just to be careful, like Sisco said.....Look all over her! :smokin: If it is true and you like the smoke chop her, but be sure Ole Buddy! :smokin:

I did and I think I will chop her tonight and quick dry most of it so it will be ready to smoke tomorrow. It may still have that fresh harvest taste but it gets ya stoned.:blunt: I dont want to risk my other lady getting pregant.

Yea we have all grabbed a bud hear and there it the nature of the grower.
br

I never want to but always do....lol

Well is day 42 of 12/12 and I have bad news, I have been picking those things off for two days now. I think I got alot of them but they are inside of the forming buds, so I am gonna chop her tonight. Damn twice this same thing has happened at about the time in the grow. I am not going to risk #3 at all, I want to keep her a virgin. I'm baffled, I fixed my air flow problem and kept my temps in the upper 80's with the lights on. Oh well I guess one day I'll have a full grow cycle.

Here are some photos, I might take some when I chop her..

rsz_10091.jpg

011294.JPG

rsz_01510.jpg

Oh well time to move on to #3, she is looking quite well. Many buds sites have formed and started to grow.

rsz_1019.jpg

rsz_0188.jpg

I'm gonna be transplanting my BB's tonight. I'm having issues with a few leaves. {I'll post a photo of my problem} I'll get some photos up later after the transplant.

Thanks for all of your support guys..

Every node? Smoke it up, and save the Virgins! :yummy:

Every node, they start off small and get bigger the longer their there..

I was thinking the exact same thing but wasn't sure...

Thanks for helping me make up my mind Sisco..

Big Bud #1 at day 30 from seed Leaf problem. I had like 2 sets of leaves fall off because of this problem.
023109.JPG

Big Bud #2 at day 30 from seed Problem on #2
02497.JPG

I flushed with tap water that sat out for 48 hours hoping that helped but I do think it did. They were almost root bound but that shouldn't dont this. Here is how they look after being transplanted. They were in a 1.75 pint pots now they are in the 2 and half pound butter bowls you buy at the store. That should hold them over until I can get 2 or 3 gallon pots..

021135.JPG

Any and all help would be most helpful thanks.

Hey L-1-U sorry about the bad news, that sucks. The two pics before these look almost like female pre flowers too me not like balls but I'm not 100% sure. The last set of pics I didn't really see much. I hope that you can get this figured out it sucks to see all that time for balls. :goodluck: The little ones are starting to get big. Looking great.

Hey L1, sorry about the balls.

Maybe you've got some small light leaks. It can take a while for human eyes to adjust to darkness, so you might not see any leaks unless you spend some time in the dark with the tent closed up, lights on.
Good luck, bro. It's frustrating but worth the effort once you find the fix.:goodluck:

Hey L-1-U sorry about the bad news, that sucks. The two pics before these look almost like female pre flowers too me not like balls but I'm not 100% sure. The last set of pics I didn't really see much. I hope that you can get this figured out it sucks to see all that time for balls. :goodluck: The little ones are starting to get big. Looking great.

They were balls PBMJ, it's all good sh!t happens. I got about 14 blunts out of her mini buds so I was happy. That was dry..

Well it did look pretty nice for 42 days flowering,sucks about finding male flowers...
How long has plant 3 been flowering for?
Looking good man!

As of today she is at 26 days flowering and 46 of 12/12. She is looking good for the most part and No Ballz.....:cheer::slide:

Hope you doing good now, how was the smoke? Must have been harsh, but since you smoke stogies you should be OK with it..
The smoke was decent and better than the sh!t on the streets so I was happy. Sorry for my 2 weeks absence but I started a new job and don't have the time to be online all the time....lol
Hey L1, sorry about the balls.

Maybe you've got some small light leaks. It can take a while for human eyes to adjust to darkness, so you might not see any leaks unless you spend some time in the dark with the tent closed up, lights on.
Good luck, bro. It's frustrating but worth the effort once you find the fix.:goodluck:

I must have had some light leaks, but you learn from your mistakes and move on.. Right...

Thank you all for all of your support guy, it means alot..

Day 46 of 12/12 Day 26 of Flower

rsz_10051.jpg

rsz_00618.jpg

Sorry I will not have the time to properly do this journal, with me working so much. I got me a joby job a couple weeks back, Need to pay some bills. I will do my best to update everybody on how my lady is doing.... It's just 8-10 hours a day, when I get home I don't want to do sh!t but smoke a blunt, drink a beer maybe two or more, and go to bed....

I hope everyone understands.

I did take a bunch of photos and added them to my Gallery, so check them out and show some Love....

Much Love 420....

Congrats on the job L1U! I'm sure you'll post when you can, girls are looking good. I'm sure this grow is going way faster for you now that you're busy. :peace:

The past 2weeks has flown by! It feels so much better to be back to work than sitting on my azz at home.. Thank You Heavenly Father... 8 weeks and no income is a bych on my pockets, Time for better days..

L-1-U your girl flowering, looking good. Good luck with the new job.

Thanks for your support and comment my friend.. I peeked in on your girls last night that they are lookinggreat as well

hi L1, good luck with the new job. I hope you can update us now and then, when your energy levels are up to it.

keep 'em green.:goodluck:

hi L1, good luck with the new job. I hope you can update us now and then, when your energy levels are up to it.

keep 'em green.:goodluck:

Thanks Mmmmick,

I'll do what I can to keep everyone updated on what's going on. Your all my friends and I would miss chatting with everybody. As I said before this is a form of stress release for me....

Much Love to all my friend here at 420...

Back
Top Bottom