Harley's Airpot Grow - White Widow - Liberty Haze & Lucy Under LED

nope I wouldn't do anything to them girls but smile!
that is just me and my opinion! very nice Harley and you may just be the one to at least set the bar for them fancy lights. although OMM and BuckShot have a lane too:)

Thanks Fishie all I want is to grow some great, not good but great, Ganga. If I get some good stuff out of this grow I'll be a happy camper.
If the samples are any indication I've got some good Ganga Hope it's on its way to great!!!:peace::thanks::circle-of-love::passitleft::bigtoke::party:

Chances are be great if good already, still weeks to mature, so much more of the good resin production.

Has anyone tried to cure their buds in a white oak wooden cask??????
I left some uncured bud in a tin box and now it tastes like tin.
Soooooooooo I been thinkin again, it's hard to see with the smoke rollin out of my ears but I was thinkin about soaking the cask in wine and then cure the pot in the cask. Now I've made a cask rectangular not round and I plan on curing some buds in the cask to see if I can change the flavor any.Stay tuned for more updates coming your way soon:peace::thumb::high-five:

have none of you come across the defol method journal yet, that grower is getting amazing results using defol method and i mean he strips his plants back then lets them grow and they grow back with twice as much growth, his buds are huge,

ive tried it a few times and the last time i did it was on a 2ltr dwc hempie, i stripped it back harsh and ended up with a bud the same size as a 2ltr pop bottle, same length and as fat as a 2ltr bottle, so defol method does work, might not work for all strains but a few growers use and swear by defol method, im on the fence as ive tried both methods and even a mixture of the 2, removing leaves lets more light into nodes, you can also remove the top set of fan leaves to slow upwards growth on the main stem, this then lets the lower branches catch up and turns into a nice bush but once the next set of fan leaves grows the main stem grows as normal and becomes the main stem,

so i agree defold does stunt growth as i use it to train my plants and to make the lower branches grow quicker while the main stem slows after defol, but when i defol a whole plant they do grow back with vigourous growth but it does take a while to recover around 7 days, but after that growth is aggressive,

im trying to remember the growers name, im subbed to his journal and have been for a couple of years, he gets amazing results, but would he get results like that if he did not defol, well that the problem, its to hard to tell, i was starting to run a side by side defol vs none defol with clones but ran out of room so couldnt carry it on,

but after ive flowered these plants off and harvested ill run a side by side test with 2 clones the same age and same size, defol is suppose to work well if you defol harsh twice in veg then twice in flower, but i tried it and it worked, its not something i do all the time but i removed many leaves from the reveg just to open the plant up a bit,

i will run a side by side test next grow and i can then find out for sure if it works, the idea is that the buds are made up of leaves and flowers, so removing the leaves forces the buds to grow more to replace the lost leaves, this is suppose to increase flower production as the plant thinks its under attack and tries to preserve itself by going into over production so it can reproduce, at least thats the theory,

but defol is only suppose to work if you start early in veg so the plant is used to been attacked, the idea is to make the plant think its under attack so it goes into survival mode then when the new growth grows it grows with more vigour so it has more chance of surviving,

Happy Munchday Harley:)

I'm thinkin some small buds and larger leaves all on the inside of the plants. The colas have some leaves that have stems shorter than 1/8" and the leaf is about 2" 2 1/2" around I'll be keepin all those for now

That is an awesome plant... I am jealous of your plants :cheesygrinsmiley:

Mmmmmmm. I like Donpaul's idea, maybe once my grow is done I could do a side by side defol experiment in my closets. That would be fun. Start from 2 seeds and document the process. Makes me think.......;)
I'll have to do some reading up on that. Who's journal? Bassman's ?

:rollit:

Mmmmmmm. I like Donpaul's idea, maybe once my grow is done I could do a side by side defol experiment in my closets. That would be fun. Start from 2 seeds and document the process. Makes me think.......;)
I'll have to do some reading up on that. Who's journal? Bassman's ?

:rollit:

Stealth there are a whole lot of variables to consider are you gonna top and how many times, how heavy a defol are you gonna do, how often you gonna defol?????????? all these things and more are gonna affect the out come. please keep an accurate journal I would love to get an answer to the question does it or doesn't it work..............:peace::thumb:

Thanks Buck not really much to be jealous about I've mever seen you have a bad plant except the one that got some kinda weevil in it
you rock keep it up:peace::thanks::circle-of-love::thumb:

Go look now... the first bud in the two shot set should be twice that size by now and I usually have nice leaves throughout the life till the end when they are still "up" but turning. That plant has drooping, yellowing/dieing leaves and just looks... sick. I should be doing the Epsom salt thing and all but I figure I will invest the time in fishing and the money in the nutrients I know work well :cheesygrinsmiley:

:peace:

Good Munchieday Harley. My plants dropped nearly all their fan leaves while in flower, and it was worrisome enough watching that happen. Since defoliation takes those energy fan leaves away do you feed them heavier afterwards to make up for it?:scratchinghead: I defoliated lightly one time during late flower more for my comfort than the plants-:rofl:don't think it did much good that late.:cheesygrinsmiley::peace:

Back
Top Bottom