HealingKronic's Dankouver Soil Grow

hey wood its all good i cant rep you yet either im not sure on the whole rep system...

420train, they all receive the fox farms feeding line up. right now they are getting beastie bloomz, big bloom, tiger bloom and grow big. as far as being starved they get plenty of food. problem is i only have one light for 12 plants so that could hinder growth a bit.

rootsofwis, im honestly not sure what the sauce is. hydro guy said it was a steroid and it promotes fatter buds and people always come back for more so thats why i only gave it to half so i can compare with the other half. thanks for stopping by!

Gonna agree. The sauce looks better for size and density of buds. I don't know if I could get over the coloring effects though - it would just keep me on edge the whole time. And since I would have to be more medicated to over come that - I don't know if the extra yield from the sauce would cover it.

Great looking plants. Both sets are gonna be monsters in a few weeks.

Alright, This whole sauce thing has had me wondering lately. I think that it is probably Gibberellic acid or Benzyl Adenine. I don't know this for sure. From the little digging that I did on the subject it might stand to reason that these two compounds might be "THE SAUCE"! :cheer:

Man, how many reps do you have to give before you can come back again? I've been trying to rep a bunch of you guys and I'm still short. I've been wanting to Rep you for that darn sketch from awhile ago and now you got more s*it to be repped for. LOL I had to write it down cause the memory isn't what it used to be (the wife says I smoke too much!)

I gotta tell you this one cause it's just like I said in my earlier post about my bad memory. I finally earned enough to rep all of you that I had been wanting to rep like you with your Sketch. Well I was repping Joe Coffee earlier and right after I repped him it dawned on me that I had mentioned in it that the rep was in part for his 'sketch' he drew LOL, ( your sketch) Joe must be thinking, what sketch? Embarrassing to say the least! Next time I get him on the site, I'll have to mention it.

hey velodrone, you may or may not be right i dont know. ill have to see if i can wrestle the real name out of my hydro guy. not sure how willing he would be to tell me the name of something he selling 5mL of for 15 bucks a pop, especially if its cheaper before he re-bottles it!!

hey wood sounds like the mazar is treating you well!:bong:

hey velodrone, you may or may not be right i dont know. ill have to see if i can wrestle the real name out of my hydro guy. not sure how willing he would be to tell me the name of something he selling 5mL of for 15 bucks a pop, especially if its cheaper before he re-bottles it!!

hey wood sounds like the mazar is treating you well!:bong:

It's doing it's job, yes it is my friend!

update!

DAY 25 FLOWERING

buds are fattening up quite nicely... take a look!

100_28731.JPG

100_28721.JPG

100_2874.JPG

100_28753.JPG

100_28771.JPG

100_28781.JPG

100_28801.JPG

sauce buds do seem fatter still, they are mostly on the outside of the setup and seem to be doing as well as plants closer to the light as opposed to plants on the outside with the sauce ones. ill keep you posted!

Hey HK. I just did a VERY brief scan of the journal and I didn't see anything as far as odor control. If I know you, you have something in place already and was just wondering what you got!

...actually no not really, you can kinda see in the photos that the buds have naturally grown inward toward the light but the leaves aren't reaching...

downside to one light is lower growth is pretty skimpy so im basically growing large tops but the outermost buds are growing well though.

Back
Top Bottom