Hello 420!

Bigredhog

420 Member
Just wanted to introduce myself. Im 60 and back in the day did my share of puffing the evil weed LOL but just got busy with life and stopped smoking altogether, and no I went through no "withdrawals" as our leaders would have people believe. Three years ago I got a MM prescription for aches and pains of years in the Plumbing business I am self employed and don't have any employees so no drug testing issues,I have a real nice boss:cheesygrinsmiley:. Shoulder arthritis, calcific tendonitis and back issues which have improved since I started a regular workout routine. I however got sick of the pain pills when I do have severe pain from time to time.

Fast forward to 1/19/16 my beautiful wife and best friend of 30 year was diagnosed with stage 4 Pancreatic cancer. We decided no chemo as this it only buys existence not living as my wife puts. We have found cannabis oil has helped her with the inflammation, nausea and pain. I have started growing to keep making the oil as the oil at dispensaries varied in price and quality. To keep it short I can say the improvement in her quality of life, the reduction of morphine intake as well as my use vaping to deal with the anxiety and ability to sleep has been amazing to say the least. Will marijuana cure her....no has it helped most certainly yes. We were given 3-6 months we are now at 9 months and I can say the marijuana has been an invaluable help to us. I want to thank the staff for this wonderful site as has been a big help to me as her caregiver. When the end does come I will make it a lifelong goal to advocate against the insane laws against marijuana and shout from the mountain top how much it can help with so many health issues. As a side note I come from a family of Police officers and my son is one as well. They all support our goals and they have even changed many others on the travesty of anti marijuana laws.

God Bless and thank you 420Magazine:420::thanks::goodjob::thumb:

Mark in SoCal

I did want to say that you are off to a really good start on the site. Awesome introduction. You may wonder why so many people look at your intro and only a few welcome you. The nature of the site is that lots of people join, post and then fade away. Hopefully, that is not your situation. If you start a grow journal, you will get a lot more feedback and responses. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom