Hello All!

Depression is real. Depression takes over our will. Our will to keep moving forward, and to thrive. Take it one day at a time, and together we can overcome this silent killer. You got this buddy! Keep your head up brother!!
Appreciate it brother. Like @carcass said it comes and goes but you're right on taking over our will. Very true statement @Backlipslide . Im very grateful to be around my family and friends and thats including you guys.
Im feeling great today because of the weather.

I have missed you also @Sparkey224, I may not be with you....but think of me as being by your side.... ;) :love:
You're awesome Ms @Zooie :love: im in great shape friend. It comes on every so often but not all the time. Its great putting it out there and getting this much support for you guys. The lows are low but the highs from my personality are great:rofl:

You're awesome Ms @Zooie :love: im in great shape friend. It comes on every so often but not all the time. Its great putting it out there and getting this much support for you guys. The lows are low but the highs from my personality are great:rofl:
Come and relax in the hammock with me @Sparkey224 I got the weed, you bring your big bong...haha... ;) :cool:

Catching back up Sparkey........hope things improve with the depression brother. :passitleft:
Great to see you @Van Stank . Im following your journal to pick up some knowledge brother.
Thanks buddy for the support, im glad youre feeling better too.:high-five:
Im using Docs kit for this grow and would love you sitting in, if you have the time.
Cheers

Come and relax in the hammock with me @Sparkey224 I got the weed, you bring your big bong...haha... ;) :cool:
@Zooie , looks like the weather is great in your neck of the woods. You realize im a old married man but i can still bark inside the fence..j/k..enjoy that grow Zooie

Glad to be feeling good enough to start getting back to being online again. Its weird man, I can go out and cut down trees, carry logs, turn compost or other physical things and it's only moderately painful. But man, let me have to tilt my head down to look at my phone or tablet, or get on the laptop and raise my arms just slightly to type and the nerve pain it causes is 10x worse than the physical work. I want no part of it.....so I am glad when the traction therapy lets me spend some time on here.

You will knock it out the park with the kit. Looking forward to watching you kill it! :high-five: :passitleft: :ganjamon::ciao:

Can you stay 6 feet away?.....lol
Great to see you @Van Stank . Im following your journal to pick up some knowledge brother.
Thanks buddy for the support, im glad youre feeling better too.:high-five:
Im using Docs kit for this grow and would love you sitting in, if you have the time.
Cheers

@Zooie , looks like the weather is great in your neck of the woods. You realize im a old married man but i can still bark inside the fence..j/k..enjoy that grow Zooie
:cool: I can hear the barking loud and clear......haha...make some noise....allow yourself a wonderful day...:green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom