High Brix

nice update mate, id love to try your product, problem is shipping costs and product costs, id need to work out if its worth paying more to have it delivered, clearly just going on the results id have to say its got to be worth a try

Some harvest pics for ya. I was really surprised by the Cherry Pie! This one never got too tall and each plant had maybe 8 tops. I got well over 4 oz per plant! Wet weight on the trimmed buds from the largest plant was just over a pound. Funny thing, nearly all the buds only took up about as much space as QP takes. The most heavy dense, greasy, sticky buds I have ever run across. This will be a regular in my garden.

Great White also quite sticky. Just over 2oz per plant on those, but they're much smaller plants.

Picture_01186.jpg
Picture_01096.jpg
Picture_00996.jpg
Picture_008101.jpg
Picture_007110.jpg
Picture_006126.jpg
Picture_005139.jpg
Picture_004153.jpg
Picture_002158.jpg

Doc,

Was there any need for flushing on this grow?

Nope. I fed them right up to the end....about every 2 weeks. I hit them with the foliars the day before harvest. Each time I spray with that I swear they're frostier the next day.

I should take a picture of my little cutings greenhouse thingie. I'm taking cuttings from plants that were in high brix for their whole lives and I'm gettings roots faster and the cuts look super healthy. I'll show ya next time.

DOC, you hane me sold, i knew there was something about that cherry pie i liked from the begining. I asked me parents for your kit for christmas and explained why. well my step dad does the buying on my mother's side. and he said retire ment is only a little bit away, and he wanted his treats to look like yours so hope fully asai can pm you will be getting one from me. Thanks so much for my new screen saver lol j/k hope the vegging are doing well.. Do you notice a shorter period in vegging. thanks so much for all your knowledge.

DOC, you hane me sold, i knew there was something about that cherry pie i liked from the begining. I asked me parents for your kit for christmas and explained why. well my step dad does the buying on my mother's side. and he said retire ment is only a little bit away, and he wanted his treats to look like yours so hope fully asai can pm you will be getting one from me. Thanks so much for my new screen saver lol j/k hope the vegging are doing well.. Do you notice a shorter period in vegging. thanks so much for all your knowledge.

Vegging isn't any shorter, but the root system is larger....and that's without Co2. I'll be moving into a dedicated veg/nursery area in a couple weeks and I'll enrich the air in there, so we should see faster growth then.

:thedoubletake::drool:

Absolutely pheenominal!:thumb:

Great contribution to this forum doc you are the shit! :Namaste:

Cant wait until I can get some of the type of growing going! Your yield make me wanna hold one of your buds just to see the little green leadweights lol

Positive Vibes
Strickly420 :ganjamon:

:thanks: You ain't seen nothin' yet. Give me a couple more grows with this stuff and we'll grow something to be proud of. :Namaste:

Hey Doc.
What would you say the upper limit is for container size on an indoor soil grow?
I have some soil cooking in 32gal trash cans. I was looking at them last night and was thinking...2 of those trash cans would fit real nice under a 1k bulb

Hey Doc.
What would you say the upper limit is for container size on an indoor soil grow?
I have some soil cooking in 32gal trash cans. I was looking at them last night and was thinking...2 of those trash cans would fit real nice under a 1k bulb

I wouldn't do it that big. The height of the can means the roots will have to travel very deep to find water. Remember the perched water table I used to talk about?

12-18 inch height on pots is about right. That's why I like the 7 gallon pots. A cubic foot of soil fills 7.5 gallons, so I treat the 7 gallon pot like a square foot for calcuation purposes. I suppose an 8 gallon would be more exact, but using a 7 gallons pot for the calculations make the mix just a wee bit hotter, which many plants seem to like.

Hey doc I was re reading your feed notes and I see that you mentioned at one point that they seemed to get frostier after each application of foilar you sprayed. Keeping with that mindset, that more feeds more often is better. .. Have you any interest in the superroots airpots? They make an 8 gallon container and i don't own any but I've read they dry out about 6 or 7 times as quick as a standard container. If you water til runoff is reached.

Any thoughts?

Hey doc I was re reading your feed notes and I see that you mentioned at one point that they seemed to get frostier after each application of foilar you sprayed. Keeping with that mindset, that more feeds more often is better. .. Have you any interest in the superroots airpots? They make an 8 gallon container and i don't own any but I've read they dry out about 6 or 7 times as quick as a standard container. If you water til runoff is reached.

Any thoughts?
sounds good. I like large pots.

Happy Turkey Day.

Hi Doc,
I was wondering if you could check my math. When mixing perk-up at (1qt. per 30gallons per 1000sqft) breaks down to (1.06oz perk-up per gallon) then take 0.25oz of that solution per gallon water per plant in a 7 gallon container. And then with z-hume at (2oz. per 30 gallons per 1000sqft ) breaks down to (.06oz. per gallon ) then take 0.25oz of that solution and pour into the perk-up gallon per plant.

Is this even close or is my math really off? I was using one sqft per seven gallon pot. But i think i may have read 1.7 gallons per seven gallon pot. Thanks for help and intro to high brix. Hope to have my first hypothetical high brix garden started here soon.

Happy Turkey Day.

Hi Doc,
I was wondering if you could check my math. When mixing perk-up at (1qt. per 30gallons per 1000sqft) breaks down to (1.06oz perk-up per gallon) then take 0.25oz of that solution per gallon water per plant in a 7 gallon container. And then with z-hume at (2oz. per 30 gallons per 1000sqft ) breaks down to (.06oz. per gallon ) then take 0.25oz of that solution and pour into the perk-up gallon per plant.

Is this even close or is my math really off? I was using one sqft per seven gallon pot. But i think i may have read 1.7 gallons per seven gallon pot. Thanks for help and intro to high brix. Hope to have my first hypothetical high brix garden started here soon.

1 ounce Perkup for 33sq feet.......or a full 8x4 table. The per gallon thing doesn't matter.....just evenly distribute that 1 ounce.

z Hume.......1oz Zhume water per 33sq ft.......or if you include it in the feed water 1.5ml/gallon of feed water.

I may further modify the feeding schedule concentrating on the kit. The quality this last run was stunning....total game changer.

Just doing a drive by, haven't been on for a min. Hope the new veg room is coming along!

Hey Doc, hope your having a nice Thanksgiving! I went to the hydro store to get bigger pots and realized that my smartpots were only the #3's, so I ended up going with 5 gallon square plastics this run, much more soil volume for the ladies to grow in :) Can't wait to see them in there new homes. :) Hope all is going well with your grow, always amazing results!!!

Hey doc, those are very healthy looking plants I must say. Very lush n rich with resin ::Namaste:: since you have begun smoking your own organic and high brix product how do you feel about the effect it is having on your body? And I mean not only in regards to potency, but also say your breathing, digestion or any other effect you think fellow ganja smokers should be aware of when toking the fruits of their labour... Do you think highly concentrated thc products like extracted oil when consumed orally is beneficial to overall body well being? I've read there are cannabinoid receptors throughout the body and stimulating them with concentrated products could be beneficial. What is your take on this?
Thanks for providing us health nuts and ganja lovers with many a great journal to read, enjoy, and learn from. Good day to you and your family and plants! Peace brother

Hey Doc looking good in there man! Drip emitters, is that new to the garden? I thought you fed from the bottom.
Any way thanks for sharing your knowledge with us. Thanks to you and a few others on here I have had my best grow yet and its only half way finished.just adding the rock powders in a cooked soil has really impressed me a lot. Here in the next couple months I should be in a better position to order one of your kits. Here is what I'm getting from half arsed following your ways and a sub par environment.
004954.JPG
not bad huh?

Back
Top Bottom