Horse's Coco Hempy 400w CMH Vertical Crawlspace Grow 2010

Horse I gotta say that Jack Claw looks like hell but who cares what the leaves look like... hopefully she'll still deliver the goods. Now that WR is another story... I'm in love!

Ha, the claw gets kind of endearing, and doesn't block too much light! Right now, if I could only grow one strain, it would be this White Russian... ain't love grand?!!

:peace:

Crawl is looking lovely.:cheer: Pretty soon you won't be able to turn around without hitting a bud.:grinjoint:

Thanks TT. That's it, I'm going for a Bud-o-Rama :grinjoint: Just picked up 2 more bottles of the EcoSmart... the gnats are dropping like, well, gnats :grinjoint: I wish it was more painful for them :smokin:

Thanks TT. That's it, I'm going for a Bud-o-Rama :grinjoint: Just picked up 2 more bottles of the EcoSmart... the gnats are dropping like, well, gnats :grinjoint: I wish it was more painful for them :smokin:

Trust me, it is about as painful as it can get for them. Death from the inside out.:)

My big spray wiped out most of the gnats. For maintenance, I do a couple of quick sprays on top of each pot everyday. Plus I nail any stragglers i happen to see moving around.

Trust me, it is about as painful as it can get for them. Death from the inside out.:)

My big spray wiped out most of the gnats. For maintenance, I do a couple of quick sprays on top of each pot everyday. Plus I nail any stragglers i happen to see moving around.

You must have a more controllable sprayer bottle than I got. If I tried to nail them in the air, I'd put a hole in the tent, or blow a light out :grinjoint: Skeet shooting in the crawl, oy!

You must have a more controllable sprayer bottle than I got. If I tried to nail them in the air, I'd put a hole in the tent, or blow a light out :grinjoint: Skeet shooting in the crawl, oy!

Double oy!:cool:

Stragglers generally seem to be crawling around rather than flying. usually on the floor, walls or sides of pots. Strangely, many try to0 hide on the ceiling. I think the light hurts their eyes.:slide:

Double oy!:cool:

Stragglers generally seem to be crawling around rather than flying. usually on the floor, walls or sides of pots. Strangely, many try to0 hide on the ceiling. I think the light hurts their eyes.:slide:

I'm pretty sure Mrs Horse would get pretty pissed if I started trying to pick them off the ceiling... the tee vee is right above the grow, but she could keep an eye on me then. :smokin:

Everything is looking good Horse! :grinjoint:

Good news about the gnats battle, evil little things.

My Lucy looks just like your claw girl. Someday we might figure out what causes it. The girls don't seem to mind, so I guess we worry for nothing.
:)
WR looks killer good!

Everything is looking good Horse! :grinjoint:

Good news about the gnats battle, evil little things.

My Lucy looks just like your claw girl. Someday we might figure out what causes it. The girls don't seem to mind, so I guess we worry for nothing.
:)
WR looks killer good!

High OMM, Does lucy have the claw all over? It's not consistent, but the Jacks mostly have it on top large leaves closest to the light.

This gnat thing is an irritation, but I haven't seen if they actually damage anything... but I don't want to find out :grinjoint:

The crawl smells like a Dollar Store Thanksgiving potpourri, ummmm!

Just thought I'd pull up a chair.:popcorn: Awesome grow and buds to die for! Love the way you clone. Although lots of growers like rockwool I've had very little success with them so I've given up on 'em (my problem I'm sure) so I tried just water in a cup and they seem to do great, albeit they do take longer. :peacetwo:

Just thought I'd pull up a chair.:popcorn: Awesome grow and buds to die for! Love the way you clone. Although lots of growers like rockwool I've had very little success with them so I've given up on 'em (my problem I'm sure) so I tried just water in a cup and they seem to do great, albeit they do take longer. :peacetwo:

Thanks Macgyverup... but water in a cup? Where's the McGyver in that?:grinjoint:

You should sit next to OMM, he needs to learn how to build a shed in his bedroom ;)

Thanks Macgyverup... but water in a cup? Where's the McGyver in that?:grinjoint:

You should sit next to OMM, he needs to learn how to build a shed in his bedroom ;)

Lololol! right about that, doesn't take a Mac to put water in a cup lolol! :high-five:

Hay Horse! I must be a jinx, I wanted both SDSU & BYU earlier but my 2 teams are winning tonight. Go Zona & Butler!

I keep going back & forth, I found your meter for $70 including shipping but they only sell the ph adjustment kit for another $40. It's got ph 4, 7 & 10 test solutions and some kind of potassium solution. Do I need all that? Or would I be better off going to my hydro store for some ph 7 solution only? I think maybe since it's new I'd feel better doing all the calibrations, but at that price the other manual one that Sisco got sounds good since you also get a tds meter and the solutions all for $100. Would love to hear your thoughts.

Hay Horse! I must be a jinx, I wanted both SDSU & BYU earlier but my 2 teams are winning tonight. Go Zona & Butler!

I keep going back & forth, I found your meter for $70 including shipping but they only sell the ph adjustment kit for another $40. It's got ph 4, 7 & 10 test solutions and some kind of potassium solution. Do I need all that? Or would I be better off going to my hydro store for some ph 7 solution only? I think maybe since it's new I'd feel better doing all the calibrations, but at that price the other manual one that Sisco got sounds good since you also get a tds meter and the solutions all for $100. Would love to hear your thoughts.

You just need to bet on the early games!

As a practitioner of the buy it cheap first then pony up for the real thing later school, I'm not really the one to ask :grinjoint:

Seriously, buy the best you can afford, and if that doesn't work out for you, then you know the drill :)

I still say *screw the screwdrivers!*

The 7.0 solution seems to be the only one I really use. If you get a kit, with 7 and 4, someone here told me to use the 4 for storage solution (or tap water), because you probably won't use it for anything else. That's the way it's worked for me.

I've only used the TDS meter a couple of times, and that was playing around. I could have done without shelling out that 80 bucks... so far.

You just need to bet on the early games!

As a practitioner of the buy it cheap first then pony up for the real thing later school, I'm not really the one to ask :grinjoint:

Seriously, buy the best you can afford, and if that doesn't work out for you, then you know the drill :)

I still say *screw the screwdrivers!*

The 7.0 solution seems to be the only one I really use. If you get a kit, with 7 and 4, someone here told me to use the 4 for storage solution (or tap water), because you probably won't use it for anything else. That's the way it's worked for me.

I've only used the TDS meter a couple of times, and that was playing around. I could have done without shelling out that 80 bucks... so far.

Ok thanks buddy. I don't know what to do. I ph'd the water yesterday and then added the supplement and the plants look happy. I may just sit pat for a bit.

Now I'm back to thinking about light movers haha. So little money, so many ideas....

Howdy Horse - love the name and the link you posted explaining where it came from. You've got a great set-up going in the crawlspace. :welldone:

I had a plant that was doing the claw thing - one that I was experimenting with. Was late veg. and was going to just ditch it as it was never going to be grown out to begin with. For fun I stuck it in natural light and the claws went away almost immediately. Natural light seemed like it was the magic elixir. It was a bagseed plant i had next to plants that were thriving - but it just wanted to claw up. Not so once it had the natural light. Just thought I'd throw that out there - not sure if it applies...

Anway - hope you don't mind another tagger along! :popcorn:

High OMM, Does lucy have the claw all over? It's not consistent, but the Jacks mostly have it on top large leaves closest to the light.

This gnat thing is an irritation, but I haven't seen if they actually damage anything... but I don't want to find out :grinjoint:

The crawl smells like a Dollar Store Thanksgiving potpourri, ummmm!

Yep, Lucy has them all over. She has been dropping a few leaves now, she is about three weeks to harvest. She needs to beef a little, so will giver her some Gravity starting tomorrow.
Been taking a few big fan leaves off of my Skunk#1, they were covering buds.
General maintenance more than anything.

Are your Jacks from Greenhouse? I have two of them. I better germ em so they can be in my first grow with my new setup. :)

Ok thanks buddy. I don't know what to do. I ph'd the water yesterday and then added the supplement and the plants look happy. I may just sit pat for a bit.

Now I'm back to thinking about light movers haha. So little money, so many ideas....

Just think of it like a gov't job, it's, uuuuhhhh, Environmental Cotrol... yeah, that's the ticket :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom