In The Lab

HB ROCKS! I'm totally blown away at how good my grow is doin. Just finishing my 4th week of bloom and I have lot's of trich's all over. Never seen it this early before. Totally stoked! Lime green stems, dark green polished leaves. Not one bad leave.......;-)

HB ROCKS! I'm totally blown away at how good my grow is doin. Just finishing my 4th week of bloom and I have lot's of trich's all over. Never seen it this early before. Totally stoked! Lime green stems, dark green polished leaves. Not one bad leave.......;-)

:yahoo: Congrats!

That was me just a few months ago!

LOL, it's startling how fast I got to taking it for granted. The kit grows amazing plants. It doesn't startle me anymore. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks bro, Doc has hit this right out of the ball park. No more scratching my head wondering what I over dosed. This is what I dream about. DAMN PROUD OF IT.

Sounds normal. Welcome.

:yahoo: Congrats!

That was me just a few months ago!

LOL, it's startling how fast I got to taking it for granted. The kit grows amazing plants. It doesn't startle me anymore. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It's because the plants have adapted to nature for millions of years? For sure hundreds of thousands of years. Modern science, by studying nature, has been able to duplicate mineral, trace element and major elements, along with other factors that comprise optimum soil for nutrient density.

Nutrient density is pretty much a measurement of plant health.

But what we're doing here is only the very beginning. Subtle changes in soil composition and differing means of boosting soil energy will change the produce in fantastic ways. On top of that, we're all seeing morphological differences in strains grown this way, so there's a whole other world of "new" strains to discover, just by growing High Brix.

It's a lot of fun!

Very distinct musky dirt/earthy odor and taste. Quite delicious.
Well bro, right now shes got a very tangy lemon pepper scent to her and the leaves, which started out very indica-like, are taking on more of a sativa dominant hybrid look. The smell is really strong too. Kinda makes my eyes water and my nose sting lmao...i love it :)

It's amazing how not at all like the strain descriptions my plants have come out in HB...smoking some testers of Purple Haze x Thai and it's like a peppery cinnamon minty flavor. I cut off a lower branch and instead of using my scissors to manicure, I just plucked the little bud leaves with my fingers and popped them in my mouth! So soft and tender, with that truly high brix "taste" to them, like when you eat really fresh organic Kale and it has that "smack" to it!

Doc,

I'm sure you know of my 35yr old seed thread.
Will 35 year old seeds sprout

I still am trying without any luck. The last guys suggestion was a light solution of black tea. Again no luck.

If there were one ingredient in your kit you think a few drops of in water for soaking the seeds keeping moist between towels with, what would it be?

It's amazing how not at all like the strain descriptions my plants have come out in HB...smoking some testers of Purple Haze x Thai and it's like a peppery cinnamon minty flavor. I cut off a lower branch and instead of using my scissors to manicure, I just plucked the little bud leaves with my fingers and popped them in my mouth! So soft and tender, with that truly high brix "taste" to them, like when you eat really fresh organic Kale and it has that "smack" to it!

God you guys make it sound too good to be true.. That's what bothers me, but some reason I have to have it lol

Just add.. Got that smell of fresh weed on my fingers from fan leaves I defoiled this morning.. I can't imagine it would smell any different.

God you guys make it sound too good to be true.. That's what bothers me, but some reason I have to have it lol

Just add.. Got that smell of fresh weed on my fingers from fan leaves I defoiled this morning.. I can't imagine it would smell any different.

There far too many of us doing this now and saying the same basic things about it. There's no logical reason to be skeptical anymore. It works as advertised and plenty of people here will vouch for it.

High Brix growing is for real. Period.

Doc,
With the HB soil, we want to keep it slightly moist in between waterings and drenches as opposed to letting it dry?
I understand this is so the benes dont die, decrease herd, and have delays in rock eating and digesting, correct?
But having it dry encourages roots to dig deep and laterally, searching for moisture and nutrients?
Some expert suggestions would be appreciated.

Doc,
With the HB soil, we want to keep it slightly moist in between waterings and drenches as opposed to letting it dry?
I understand this is so the benes dont die, decrease herd, and have delays in rock eating and digesting, correct?
But having it dry encourages roots to dig deep and laterally, searching for moisture and nutrients?
Some expert suggestions would be appreciated.

In veg, we let it dry out and build a strong root ball.

In bloom, this root ball is large enough and will grow even more. There is no need to dry things out in bloom. Let them get dry, but maybe pour a quart slow dripped once in a while. Water thoroughly when they need it.

There far too many of us doing this now and saying the same basic things about it. There's no logical reason to be skeptical anymore. It works as advertised and plenty of people here will vouch for it.

High Brix growing is for real. Period.
Fact! :). HB growing is easy and for REAL!
Thanks Doc :)

Can't wait to find out myself. Soil should be ready by 4/10 :)

Back
Top Bottom