Indoor Durban Poison In Soil, First Time Grower

That’s correct - my grows at 45-55% throughout flower and I have been able to avoid bud rot but obviously each ones environment is different. Just try keep it below 60% and you’ll be good. :rollit:
All right, thanks again, now the long 10 weeks of flowering!

All right, thanks again, now the long 10 weeks of flowering!
It is well worth the wait my friend! I have had it go 12 weeks outdoors. The Durban Poison is amazing :ganjamon: Where’d you get your Durban seeds?

It is well worth the wait my friend! I have had it go 12 weeks outdoors. The Durban Poison is amazing :ganjamon: Where’d you get your Durban seeds?
Crop king seeds.

I've heard a mixed bag of reviews regarding CKS genetics but I guess a lot of it boils down to grower error in any number of things. Time will tell on this grow.

Probs about 11 weeks maybe 12. Don't know what has been bred into the ck version. Someone else grew one just can't remember who. Plants are looking great man.
Ok, thank you!

oh its going to be fun watching those buds grow ill be around to check those out good luck canuck!!:)
Thank you, anxious, nervous but excited for my first grow.

Thank you, anxious, nervous but excited for my first grow.
I understand trust me I started growing again 3 yrs. ago and I love it growing plants of all kinds is fun but I here ya about the excitement on my first grow I was going into the gr middle of dark time with a flashlight looking at all the sparklies I didn't realize I was screwing with them ive learned a lot here since then good luck with your first grow your at the right place bunch of great people here!:)

I understand trust me I started growing again 3 yrs. ago and I love it growing plants of all kinds is fun but I here ya about the excitement on my first grow I was going into the gr middle of dark time with a flashlight looking at all the sparklies I didn't realize I was screwing with them ive learned a lot here since then good luck with your first grow your at the right place bunch of great people here!:)
Oh my gosh! That's crazy, hope it all worked out in the end.
Yes, the people here have been above and beyond helpful! This is a great site!

Your plants are looking so great going into flower. Sure you're more than happy
Thanks and yes I am, so far so good inspite of a few accidents, learning as I go!

Happy growing!

Although not my plant anymore but here is an update on the girl I gave away, she's being kept in a greenhouse and gets to sit in the sun on wide open deck which has allowed her to stretch about 6" since the move!
received_463342667749227.jpeg

pretty plant!
Yes she is and it's amazing what actual sunshine does to the stretch, she's 3" taller than her sister who's under lights and yet they were the same height until the move.

Nice @Canuckush she looks great and seems like she's enjoying the sun :ganjamon: I love giving plants away.

Clone update, no roots pushing out yet but they all seem to be still alive after 11 days in jiffy.
The one I left a bit big, its fan leaves all died so against better judgement I trimmed them off, but the top is still alive.
As I was misting one of the jiffy pods the cutting fell out, no roots at all but still alive.
The one I trimmed is the bottom left one, which has stretched a bit since being in the jiffy pod, she's the tallest one.
20190527_104658_HDR.jpg

20190527_103538.jpg

They are looking good @Canuckush, are you leaving a dome or cover over them to keep humidity high?
For those roots to push through you'll need constant humidity :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom