Inside The Mini-Tent, 150W LED, Going Coco For Tropicanna Bananna

I’m currently growing an auto in Hempy. I’ve been watering in 5.5-5.6 since she sprouted. Here she is day 34. She’s on 1.2g/L

Hempy is different from coco, but similar in that they’re both passive hydro

Very nice! I haven't looked into what hempy is at all, actually. Looks like more reading for me!

So what would you say is the sweet spot for the pH in coco?
I’ll leave Penny to answer that one, as I’ve never done coco.

hempy is just a bucket of perlite with a hole in the side 10cm up from the bottom. It makes like a reservoir for the plant.

I’ll leave Penny to answer that one, as I’ve never done coco.

hempy is just a bucket of perlite with a hole in the side 10cm up from the bottom. It makes like a reservoir for the plant.
That's so interesting. Is that one on your journal? I don't remember seeing it! Looks very healthy, I'm definitely going to look into other examples of this

That's so interesting. Is that one on your journal? I don't remember seeing it! Looks very healthy, I'm definitely going to look into other examples of this
Yeah she’s in my journal. Also there’s a thread for Dark Devil autos that I post updates on. Links in my sig.

Yeah she’s in my journal. Also there’s a thread for Dark Devil autos that I post updates on. Links in my sig.

Nice one, Chef. I'll check them out!
Penny is correct and the chart you looked at is not. Definitely a lot of misinformation out there on the internet. 5.8 is the sweet spot but you want your ph to drift a little. Treat coco like hydroponics, not soil and your plants will be happy

Cheers, bud. Been a soil grower until now so still finding my feet. Really enjoying it so far, the results people get are incredible

Crazy. It sounds like the best medium to use by far. I am currently running promix HP but going to try coco on my next go around. Figured I would work out all of the kinks with my setup this time and get a journal going next time to pry some of the wisdom from you fine folks on this forum. I have always loved smoking weed but I get an even better high growing it!!

Week 2 - Day 11
Really not much to update, guys. Here's a couple of pictures of her. She'll be fed in 5 hours just after the lights come on.
She looks lovely and happy

IMG_20200508_133325.jpg
IMG_20200508_133310.jpg
IMG_20200508_132512.jpg

She has a little folded leaf. I'm not sure what this means but I'm just putting it down to how she's grown

IMG_20200508_132556.jpg

That's all for now!

Thanks for stopping in guys.

Stay safe and stay high
:thanks: :passitleft: :420:

Morning burdok,
Man your plant has hit the sweet spot, growing nicely, she looks great.
Did you get your fan delivered yet?

Good morning, sir.

Thanks for stopping by and your kind words about my wee girl! She's just been a breeze so far. Will be such a shame when she has to be topped!

Yeah I did! I posted a bit in @PCaddict 's journal about it. I'll do a wee post in here regarding it, too! It was a little DIY electrical work haha

Good morning, sir.

Thanks for stopping by and your kind words about my wee girl! She's just been a breeze so far. Will be such a shame when she has to be topped!

Yeah I did! I posted a bit in @PCaddict 's journal about it. I'll do a wee post in here regarding it, too! It was a little DIY electrical work haha
Yeah, feels a bit wrong the first time you top a plant, especially when you have the cut bit laying in your hand, but the plant takes of after that and you have all the hands on fun of shaping the plant, you'll love it.

Yeah, feels a bit wrong the first time you top a plant, especially when you have the cut bit laying in your hand, but the plant takes of after that and you have all the hands on fun of shaping the plant, you'll love it.

I've done some LST on autos before, but this will be my first round of topping and supercropping. I'm very excited! Any advice is very welcome!

Back
Top Bottom