ISearch56 is Learning with Bag Seeds on the First Grow 2013

re: ISEARCH56 is Learning (*_*) With Bag Seeds On The First Grow 2013

a daylight or cool white is 6500 kelvin and best for vegetative growth, a warm white is 2700 kelvin and is best for flowering.

a daylight or cool white is 6500 kelvin and best for vegetative growth, a warm white is 2700 kelvin and is best for flowering.

gOOD mORNINING KJC

Are Full Spectrum best best for veg?
Can you please give me a suggestion to how much water to use for a 3 gallon pot?
When feeding how much of the gallon "nute mix" should i use for each plant in a 3 gallon pot?

:thanks: . . KJC

Daylight or cool white Florescent lights are considered full spectrum lights and usually have a colour index rating of 85 or better. there are too many variables for me to give you an amount for you to water your 3 gallon pot with that are based on the temperature, how fast your plant is using the nutrient mixture up and evaporation due to relative humidity. I would start by giving your plant 500-750 millilitres of nutrient mixture and seeing how long it takes for the top 1.5"-2" of soil dries out and when your plant just begins to wilt. under a 400 watt Metal Halide light or 400 watt High Pressure Sodium light i water every 3-4 days.

Daylight or cool white Florescent lights are considered full spectrum lights and usually have a colour index rating of 85 or better. there are too many variables for me to give you an amount for you to water your 3 gallon pot with that are based on the temperature, how fast your plant is using the nutrient mixture up and evaporation due to relative humidity. I would start by giving your plant 500-750 millilitres of nutrient mixture and seeing how long it takes for the top 1.5"-2" of soil dries out and when your plant just begins to wilt. under a 400 watt Metal Halide light or 400 watt High Pressure Sodium light i water every 3-4 days.

Thank you KJC . . :high-five:

Talking about lights I'm Thinking . . :hmmmm: . . about getting a 400 watt .. Something. . . :confused:

I've seen 400 watt lights for $110.00 - $250.00 kits . . :scratchinghead:

I'm still trying to figure it out . . :scratchinghead:

400-Watt HPS + MH --Air Cooled Tub . . :thedoubletake: . . Digital Dimmable Ballast System . . :tokin:

MAYBE I'M JUST OVER THINKING IT. . . :smokin:

:thanks: KJC

YOUR ADVICE IS . . :welcome: . . AND . . APPRECIATED

:Namaste:

I agree with this " ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ or ┻━┻︵ \(°□°)/ ︵ ┻━┻"

but I don't see any kayaking :scratchinghead: and I never
(x_x)Q_('_' ). I swear to Hydrogen I didn't.

I think you are better off with more, rather than less leaves, Isearch. . . . . YES , YOU ARE RIGHT SIR . . :thumb:

Put the razorblade down carefully and back away slowly ;)

WHEN I READ THIS POST I STILL . . :laugh: . . :biglaugh: . . :rofl: . . :rofl:

Leaves = energy for growth.

No leaves = Linda
:love:

:ciao:

Cannabis is quite sensitive in regards to nutrients and heat.

Kayaking is a way to tell if your plant is on the tipping point of nute- or heat-burn before it happens.

When the leaflets fold up like the bottom of a Kayak.

image2906.jpg

When I grew an Auto-Mazar,

She was in an enriched soilless mix from the indoor gardening shop.

She went 7 Weeks with only water and superthrive.

I gave her the first feed after this.

all_the_single_Ladies_009.jpg

Then it was too much! See the Kayaking?

DSCF3717.JPG

(Alternate feeding, light dosage, Feed-water-feed-water-feed-water-etc..)

I relied on my feelings, rather than the labels they gave me.

rICORICO'S POST WAS EDITED BY ME. . ;) . . THE LINK IS AT THE END OF MY POST IF YOUR INTERESTED

I . . :thedoubletake: _ _ _ _ :reading420magazine:

:rollit:

AND I . . :nomo: _ _ _ _ :thedoubletake:

I FOUND THIS MORSEL OF KNOWLEDGE . . :cheesygrinsmiley:

I WAS PUZZLED. . :hmmmm: . . BY THE WAY THE LEAVES WHERE "CURLING UP OR IN "FROM THE SIDES . . :scratchinghead:

100_48412.JPG

100_48402.JPG

100_48861.JPG

100_48752.JPG

100_4948.JPG

100_4960.JPG

100_4941.JPG

100_4941.JPG

100_50461.JPG

I NOW I'M PAYING MORE ATTENTION TO THE WAY I _ _ _ _ :morenutes:

YOU MOST MAKE THE EFFORT TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR LADY IS TELLING YOU. . . :battingeyelashes: . . :rolleyes3 . . :laugh: . . :biglaugh: :rofl:

YOU HAVE TO EXAMINE AND THEN INSPECT YOUR LADY. SO YOU CAN COMB :reading420magazine: _ _ _ _ :420:

FOR THE SOURCES OF THE . . :rolleyes3 . . CONVERSATION . . :rollingeyes: . . YOUR LADY . . :battingeyelashes: . . IS TRYING TO HAVE WITH YOU . . :laugh:

YOU HAVE TO :nomo: . . SEEK TO RECTIFY THE AMBIENT AND YOUR RELATIONSHIP . . :laugh: . . :biglaugh: . . :rofl:

:welcome: _ _ _ _ :surf: _ _ _ _ :surf: _ _ _ _ :welcome:

rIOCRICO's Thread: Kayaking and the Art of Autoflower Maintenance

curled leaf edges are a symptom of either heat stress, evaporation problems due to humidity and magnesium deficiency. If it is low humidity then install a cool mist humidifier in the area. If it is a magnesium deficiency then either increase the amount of micro nutrients you are feeding or add one teaspoon per gallon of Epsom Salts to water your plants. you can also foliar feed with 1 teaspoon per gallon of Epsom salts to see if your plant improves. what are you grow area temperature and humidity levels?

curled leaf edges are a symptom of either heat stress, evaporation problems due to humidity and magnesium deficiency. If it is low humidity then install a cool mist humidifier in the area. If it is a magnesium deficiency then either increase the amount of micro nutrients you are feeding or add one teaspoon per gallon of Epsom Salts to water your plants. you can also foliar feed with 1 teaspoon per gallon of Epsom salts to see if your plant improves. what are you grow area temperature and humidity levels?

The temp goes up and down to often. I'm doing to much to to keep temp at 78-80 with lights on and humidity 40-45% a few times I caught it at humidity at 34%. For the last 5 days the temp 76-87 humidity 34-70% all this is going on with the lights on.

With lights off 63-70 and at 70%--> to 35% i'm always fighting to with the fan. I have to vent more EFFICIENTLY. I GUESS!!

I use Epsom Salt in every gallon already.
To foliar just use a spray bottle?
When should I foliar feed when the light come on or right before lights goes off?
Should the fan be off when the leaves are wet? Especially with lights off?

I have a Warm Mist Humidifier. Do you think I can use that until I get a cool mist.?
KJC what's a inexpensive reflective material for the inside of a grow space? ---That is not paint..

Thank you KJC

temperature of 70°-85° Fahrenheit are ideal, temperatures up to 90° Fahrenheit are acceptable. you can use your warm mist humidifier, it may increase your temperatures. an inexpensive source of reflective material is emergency/camping blankets made from Mylar, telephone or search your local dollar stores.

I was also wondering if you wanted to change the name of your grow journal? If you have a new name you would prefer type it in quotations exactly as you with it to appear.

temperature of 70°-85° Fahrenheit are ideal, temperatures up to 90° Fahrenheit are acceptable. you can use your warm mist humidifier, it may increase your temperatures. an inexpensive source of reflective material is emergency/camping blankets made from Mylar, telephone or search your local dollar stores.

I was also wondering if you wanted to change the name of your grow journal? If you have a new name you would prefer type it in quotations exactly as you with it to appear.

Good Morning KJC and :thanks:

The warm mist humidifier is working in my favor . . :yahoo:

I'll post some pics later on today.

THE TURN . . :thedoubletake: . . AROUND IS.... :scratchinghead: . . GREAT, BEAUTIFUL .... and so on and so on . . :)
The warm mist is helping the temp stay 79°-84° Fahrenheit and the Humidity at 55%-62%.

My plants are LOVING THE AMBIENT . . :circle-of-love: . . Especially LINDA :kiss:

KJC your so right when you say that there is a lot of variables that goes in to every little ISSUE with GROWING. The fan leaves where getting smaller well they where "shrinking" NOW I KNOW IT WAS BECAUSE THE AIR WAS TO DRY!! Now the leaves are starting to expand . . :cheesygrinsmiley:
Some growers say 78° is the best maybe for there girls . . :hmmmm: . . MY LADY ENJOYS A LIL WARMER TEMP . . :battingeyelashes: . . If only You could of seen the WAY Linda was LOOKING AT ME . .:dreamy: It's seems like it's been so long since i saw Linda HAPPY. She's not there yet although Linda is a lot HAPPIER NOW. The soil was a little to wet as I.. poured 2 gallons of PH water " I Guess I did somewhat of a flush.

The PH in the soil was off , I thought I had over fed, I THOUGHT ,I THOUGHT, I THOUGHT you get the IDEA. . :rolleyes3

All I HAD TO DO IS WAIT FOR THE OUTCOME OF WHAT I JUST DID. Meaning when you make an ADJUSTMENT PLEASE TRY TO CONTROL YOURSELF AND ALLOW THE THE ADJUSTMENT YOU MADE TO ADJUST!! I WOULD MAKE A MODIFICATION AND IF I GOT NO RESULTS WITHIN MINS . . :thedoubletake: . . I'LL MAKE ANOTHER ALTERATION TO AMEND THE FIRST ADJUSTMENT . . :thedoubletake:

"I KNOW, I KNOW.. PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE.. SOME TIMES I TRY TO DO TO MUCH....:lot-o-toke:

Talking about doing to much Today I'm going to FEED #3 . . :cheesygrinsmiley: . . I'm going to Mix

1 gallon of tap water thats been out for a few days

Super Thrive 1/4 tsp

Epsom Salt 1 TBS

Advanced Nutrients

Jungle juice - - Micro, Grow, Bloom 27.5 mL of each

Voodoo Juice 22 mL

B-52 22 mL

I'll Also Mix a gallon for #4

Super Thrive 1/4 tsp

Epsom Salt 1 TBS

Advanced Nutrients

Jungle juice - - Micro, Grow, Bloom 15 mL of each

Voodoo Juice 6 mL

B-52 6 mL

THIS WILL BE THE FIRST FEEDING FOR #4

I'M THINKING ABOUT ADDING 2L OF WATER TO THE MIX FOR #3 AND 1L MORE FOR #4 SO THE NUTES WONT HURT MY PLANTS. . . :green_heart:

I'm letting Linda's soil dry out some. In a day or two I'll feed Linda if the soil dry enough.

I WAS SAVING MY 100TH POST "FOR A NICE UPDATE" . . :laugh: . . :biglaugh: . . :rofl:

KJC talking about reflective material.. "Emergency/camping blankets made from Mylar" I ordered some blankets but i see some people with

something that looks like a panel that looked durable. . . :scratchinghead:

SOONER OR LATER EVERYTHING WILL COME TOGETHER..!! . . :hmmmm:

FOR NOW I'LL . . :rollit: . . :nomo: . . :tokin: . . :reading420magazine: . . :roorrip: . . AND . . :popcorn: . . :420:

KingJohnC . . :thanks: . . FOR YOUR TIME AND ADVICE!!

:Namaste: . . + REPS FOR YOU . . :passitleft:

Sounds like you are working everything out! I wouldn't worry about your temperatures too much they seem to be in an acceptable range even if they are fluctuating a bit. My temps go anywhere from 68 to 82 and I have not seen that much negative effects from it. It just depends on what the weather is like outside. Since fall has arrived and I no longer have to run my AC unit in my house my electric bill has dropped 70 bucks lol

Hello MR. Backpackin420 . . :ciao:

And . . :welcome:

Thank you for ReVisiting . . :cheesygrinsmiley:

I See . . :thedoubletake: . .your Fruit Stand is COMPLETED . . :high-five:

I when't to the last page . . :thumb: . . to Congratulate YOU on a . . :goodjob:

Instead of posting I backed UP TWO . . ;) . . pages . . :thedoubletake:

SIR IS THAT A BABY CACTUS OR A BABY CHRISTMAS TREE . . :thedoubletake:. . IN YOUR LEFT HAND. . . :laugh: . . :biglaugh:

MY COMPLIMENTS TO THE AGRICULTURIST . . :high-five: . . . . :laugh:. . . . :laugh:

+ Multi-REPS FOR YOU SIR . . :passitleft:

I WILL . . :rollit: . . PERUSE YOUR FRUIT STAND. . :welldone:

Hi ISEARCH ? NOT YET . . :laugh:

I WILL . . :rollit: . . BE SOON . . :rofl:

How's Linda :love:

Linda is doing much better I'm going to update in a . . :rollit: . . few

:thanks: . . For asking you have a . . :green_heart:

Ricorico . . :thanks: for the reps

temperature of 70°-85° fahrenheit are ideal, temperatures up to 90° fahrenheit are acceptable. You can use your warm mist humidifier, it may increase your temperatures. An inexpensive source of reflective material is emergency/camping blankets made from mylar, telephone or search your local dollar stores.

This is the name i would like for my journal

ISEARCH56 is Learning (*_*) With Bag Seeds On The First Grow 2013

THANK YOU KJC . . :high-five: AND :420:

Re: ISEARCH56 is Learning (*_*) With Bag Seeds On The First Grow 2013

HELLO . . :ciao:

AND . . :welcome: . . FELLOW :420: . . COLLABORATORS . . :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'VE BEEN A LIL BUSY . . :rollit: . . :reading420magazine: . . AND . . :roorrip: . . :popcorn: . . :420:

AND THAT'S DURING THE DAY . . :thedoubletake: . . :laugh: . . :biglaugh: . . :rofl:

AT NIGHT I . . :tokin: AND . . :nomo:

PLEASE DON'T MIND ME OR THE WAY I LOOK . . :lot-o-toke: . . MY STUDIES . . :reading420magazine: . . ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT . . :laugh: . . :biglaugh:

NOW LET ME START.. OK

I'M HERE . .:laugh:

ON FRIDAY 11-1-13 . . :scratchinghead:

I WAS GOING TO FEED # 3 HOWEVER SINCE IT WAS RAINING . . :hmmmm:

I TOOK IT AS A SIGN . . :rollit:

TO NOT :morenutes:

:hmmmm: . . I'M SO RECEPTIVE . . :bong: . . I'M IN TUNE WITH . . :laugh: . . :biglaugh: . . :rofl:

INSTEAD I LOOKED AT #3 WITH A . . :cheesygrinsmiley:

LOGGED IN @ . . :420: . . OPENED MY JOURNAL AND I WAS MESMERIZED BY #3's UPBRINGING . . :tokin:

I SAID #3 YOU'VE HAD A ROUGH CHILD HOOD . . :hmmmm:

I'M ACTUALLY SURPRISED . . :thedoubletake: . . TO SEE YOUR STILL LIVING "THANK ALL GREENNESS" TO . . :420:

THE ROOM GOT DARKER AS THE RAIN COME DOWN VIOLENTLY. I WAS VERY EXCITED TO BE HOME ALONE . . :yahoo:

I WAS . . :tokin:. . THATS WHEN I RECEIVED MY . . :idea:

IT WAS AS IF Light Addict WAS TALKING TO . . . . OR SHOULD I SAY HE's FLUXING ART WAS....:scratchinghead:

ANYWAYS I PULLED #3 OUT OF THE ROOM . . :hmmmm: . .WASHED MY HANDS AND GRABBED A NEW RAZOR . . :whoa: . . :shhh:

Hello ISEARCH :ciao:

:popcorn:

GOOD MORNING SIR Ricorico . . :byebye:

IS IF I WAS CALLING YOU WITH MY THOUGHTS . . :cheesygrinsmiley:

:thanks: KJC MY OLD LADY LOVES THE NAME CHANGE (*_*)

:thanks: . . . :420:

KingJohnC "YOUR ARE THE KING OF ALL KINGS"

+ REPS . . :passitleft:

(P.S) rICORICO ISN'T GOING TO LIKE THIS . . :whoa: . . :shhh:
I think you are better off with more, rather than less leaves, isearch.

Put the razorblade down carefully and back away slowly ;)

leaves = energy for growth.

No leaves = Linda :love:

:oops:

ISEARCH You can pinch off this ^^ large, discoloured fan leaf, if you want.

It seems to be covering a much healthier fan leaf below it :)

:oops:

WELL YOU'LL SEE FOR YOURSELF....

100_5113.JPG

100_51181.JPG

100_5119.JPG

100_51221.JPG

100_5121.JPG

100_5123.JPG

100_51241.JPG

100_51311.JPG

100_51322.JPG

100_51531.JPG

100_51391.JPG

100_51383.JPG

100_5142.JPG

100_51502.JPG

100_51511.JPG

100_51521.JPG

WOW . . . . :thedoubletake: . . . . . . :thedoubletake: . . :rollit: . . . :thedoubletake: . . . :thedoubletake: . . :cheesygrinsmiley:

100_51331.JPG

100_5134.JPG

100_51542.JPG

100_51551.JPG

100_5156.JPG

100_51601.JPG

100_5161.JPG

SO PLEASE DON'T TELL rICORICO WHAT I DID HE GAVE ME SOME . . :passitleft: . . REPS . . :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'M FEARFUL . . :bitingnails:

rICORICO MIGHT TAKE THEM BACK . . :laugh: . . :biglaugh: . . :rofl: . .:rofl:

:thanks: KJC MY OLD LADY LOVES THE NAME CHANGE (*_*)

:thanks: . . . :420:

KingJohnC "YOUR ARE THE KING OF ALL KINGS"

+ REPS . . :passitleft:

I am glad that I could help

Back
Top Bottom