ISearch56 is Learning with Bag Seeds on the First Grow 2013

Re: ISEARCH56 is Learning (*_*) With Bag Seeds On The First Grow 2013

KJC on the pics right above the stem is purple.

Do you think it could be a deficiency or maybe from the Temp being to cold?

I just ordered some Advanced Nutrients Sensical Grow. . . :cheesygrinsmiley:

This pics of #3 are from the next morning before feeding

100_51661.JPG

100_5167.JPG

100_51651.JPG

100_51662.JPG

100_51671.JPG

100_51652.JPG

1 gallon of tap water thats been out for a few days

Super Thrive 1/4 tsp

Epsom Salt 1 TBS

Advanced Nutrients

Jungle juice - - Micro, Grow, Bloom 27.5 mL of each

Voodoo Juice 22 mL

B-52 22 mL

I added 1.25L more of water to diluted the nutes a little.

You can always add more nutes.

I used 2.5L of the MIX. I don't want to pour alot of water at onetime. With a styrofoam cup and a funnel I slowly water/fed to make sure I don't get a dent or to not over saturate any one spot. I like to water and wait a few min to let the water get to the bottom. This was the first time I measured the water. I would always water until I got a run off.

I LIKE THE WAY I FED #3 . . . . :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good morning and . . :welcome: . . to ALL

Later on that day I was playing with #4 before LIGHTS OUT. . . . :cheesygrinsmiley:

100_51781.JPG

100_51681.JPG

100_51761.JPG

100_51771.JPG

100_51821.JPG

100_5199.JPG

100_5200.JPG

if your stems are purple on the top and green on the bottom I do not believe that is a deficiency, cannabis plants seem to normally develop a reaction to light by turning the top side of a stem purple. why are you feeding magnesium sulphate and your base nutrients?

Re: ISEARCH56 is Learning (*_*) With Bag Seeds On The First Grow 2013

Hi ISEARCH? NOT ANYMORE . . :straightface: . . :laugh:
How's Linda :love:

Hello Ricorico . . :byebye:

I've been letting Linda dry out a little bit. . . :cheesygrinsmiley:

100_52301.JPG

She's doing a lot better . . :blushsmile: . . As I'm Getting Control Of The Temp . . :cheesygrinsmiley: . .

100_5239.JPG

Now That Linda Is Recovering She's Starting To Smile . . :battingeyelashes: . . At Me . . :bigblush:

100_52351.JPG

100_52321.JPG

I'LL TAKE PICS FROM DIFFERENT ANGLES . . . .:cheesygrinsmiley:

ON SUNDAY RIGHT BEFORE THE TIME CHANGE I . . :morenutes: . . #4 FOR THE FIRST TIME . . ;)

#4's Mix is a gallon of water

Super Thrive 1/4 tsp

Epsom Salt 1 TBS

Advanced Nutrients

Jungle juice - - Micro, Grow, Bloom 15 mL of each

Voodoo Juice 6 mL

B-52 6 mL

I added 1.25L more of water to diluted the nutes a little. . . :thumb:

I used 2.5L of the MIX for #4's . . :morenutes: . . PH at 6.4 . . :cheesygrinsmiley:

100_52471.JPG

100_52451.JPG

100_52441.JPG

100_52431.JPG

Hi ISEARCH :ciao:

YES . . I AM NOW THAT I'VE GOTTEN A THUMBS UP FROM YOU. . . .SIR . . :Namaste:

Linda looks good :thumb:
Nr 4 is looking very healthy :)

Be carefull with Superthrive. Less is more

:thanks: Ricorico Your Input Is Always Appreciated.

Can You Please Tell Me If I'm Suppose To Adjust The PH Of The Water Before or After Adding The Nutes?

I Always Add The Nutes Let Sit For A Few Mins Then I Check And Adjust The PH. . . :cheesygrinsmiley:

I Just Want To Make Sure That I'm Doing It Right. . . :cheesygrinsmiley:

:battingeyelashes: . . . . LAST NIGHT's PHOTO SHOOT . . . .:battingeyelashes:

100_5255_21.JPG

100_52661.JPG

100_52622.JPG

100_52642.JPG

100_52652.JPG

100_52602.JPG

100_52592.JPG

100_52672.JPG

100_52572.JPG

100_5256_11.JPG

LINDA IS SO PHOTOGENIC . . :dreamy: . . . . :cheesygrinsmiley: . . :laugh: . . :laugh:

I STILL HAVEN'T FEED or WATERED LINDA YET. SOIL IS DRY ON THE FIRST INCH AND HALF or TWO. . .:cheesygrinsmiley:

WHEN I PUT A FINGER IN THE DRAIN HOLES THAT ARE LOCATED ON THE SIDE OF THE CONTAINER THE SOIL STILL FEELS WET. I'M WAITING FOR THE SOIL THAT COME OUT ON MY FINGER TO BE A LITTLE MORE DRYER:cheesygrinsmiley:

AS WEED CAN SEE . . :thedoubletake: . . LINDA IS LOVING IT. . .:battingeyelashes: . . . . .:circle-of-love:

NOW I'M ALMOST UP TO DATE. . . . ;)

:Namaste:

:thanks: Ricorico Your Input Is Always Appreciated.

Can You Please Tell Me If I'm Suppose To Adjust The PH Of The Water Before or After Adding The Nutes?

I Always Add The Nutes Let Sit For A Few Mins Then I Check And Adjust The PH. . . :cheesygrinsmiley:

I Just Want To Make Sure That I'm Doing It Right. . . :cheesygrinsmiley:

Check the pH just before you feed.

Checking it before you add the nutes only tells you the pH of the water.

The plants get it after you add nutes, so it's more applicable then :)

I am seeing significant improvement in these plants. Your thumb is getting very green my friend! I can see a flash of Rico training brilliance in you! Another method you might like is clipping fans to allow light onto the smaller newer growth. Check out LightAddict and Shottafire's journals for some good info on this. It can also help keep node spacing very tight. Donpaul.p also uses this method. Keep up the great work. Plus reps for some nice LST and very happy looking plants :)
:bravo:

Hello Ricorico . . :byebye:

I've been letting Linda dry out a little bit. . . :cheesygrinsmiley:

100_52301.JPG

She's doing a lot better . . :blushsmile: . . As I'm Getting Control Of The Temp . . :cheesygrinsmiley:

100_5239.JPG

Now That Linda Is Recovering She's Starting To Smile . . :battingeyelashes: . . At Me . . :bigblush:

100_52351.JPG

100_52321.JPG

I'LL TAKE PICS FROM DIFFERENT ANGLES . . . .:cheesygrinsmiley:

PLEASE EXCUSE I . . :rollit: . . THOUGHT I HAD SENT THIS POST ALREADY. . . . :tokin: . . . :laugh: . . :biglaugh: . . :rofl: . . :rofl:

DAM COMPUTER WAS SUPPOSE TO SENT IT OUT THIS MORNING . . . :rofl: . . . :rofl: . . :rofl:

:Namaste:

GOOD MORNING TO ONE AND ALL OF :420:

Im very confused. :hmmmm:

It seems like you are asking for advice, then posting/ doing whatever you want anyway. :confused: Maybe this is opposite-land and Im the only confused one.:)
:thumb:

ME TOO . . . .:scratchinghead: . . .:laugh: . . .:biglaugh: . . . .:rofl:

:welcome: . . Spimp . . . . and . . . . :thanks: . . . . for visiting . . :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'M TRYING TO FOLLOW THE ADVICE THATS BEEN GIVEN TO ME AND I ALSO USE SOME COMMON SENSE. . . . :cheesygrinsmiley:

I DO APPRECIATE ALL THE VISITS, COMMENTS AND INSIGHT THAT HADS BEEN GIVEN TO ME. . . :cheesygrinsmiley:

MOST OF ALL I RESPECT THE TIME THAT MY FELLOW . . :420: . . CONTRIBUTORS SPEND ON "ME , MY PLANTS AND MY JOURNAL. . . . :Namaste:

Spimp I DON'T KNOW WHAT EXACTLY YOUR TALKING ABOUT . . :scratchinghead: I WAS MESSING WITH rICORICO. . . JUST THINKING ABOUT IT MAKES ME . . :laugh:

ANYWAYS Big Spimp PLEASE DON'T STOP VISITING. . .:cheesygrinsmiley: or COLLABORATING WITH ME. . .:cheesygrinsmiley:

"MR. Nug of the Month" - August 2013 . . :clap: . . :thedoubletake: . . AND . . :thedoubletake: . . Member of the Month - October 2013

:bravo: + REPS . . . . :passitleft: FOR YOUR ACHIEVEMENT . . . . :welldone:

PLEASE KEEP . . . . :rollit: . . Defending the All Valley title form the Cobra Kai. . . . .:laugh: . . . . :biglaugh: . . . . :rofl:

Glad your in Good Spirits Isearch56. I am too. :thumb:

One of the things that really sets this place apart from all the other websites is good experienced growers, like KingJohnC and Ricorico, take the time and effort to make sure every noob has a chance to grow a good harvest. :)
Other sites the experienced guys basically dont bother.
These guys helped me through every grow so far and without :420: I wouldnt be able to grow as I do.

Here is an example:
I think Superthrive is 1 drop per gallon. And Rico said be careful.
You gave 1/4 teaspoon. :bitingnails:

This is the type of thing that makes people not want to help. Its nothing personal, but 'helpers' have feeligns too. :)

Personally, I wish your grow the best. i just think you are going too fast trying too much and wearing out those trying to help you sir.

Im a nobody. Just an imaginary friend trying to help you help yourself. :) But the path is yours to walk sir. Just make sure your not going the long way while everyone is showing you a short cut. :)

Glad your in Good Spirits Isearch56. I am too. :thumb:

Here is an example:
I think Superthrive is 1 drop per gallon. And Rico said be careful.
You gave 1/4 teaspoon. :bitingnails:

This is the type of thing that makes people not want to help. Its nothing personal, but 'helpers' have feeligns too. :)

Personally, I wish your grow the best. i just think you are going too fast trying too much and wearing out those trying to help you sir.

Im a nobody. Just an imaginary friend trying to help you help yourself. :) But the path is yours to walk sir. Just make sure your not going the long way while everyone is showing you a short cut. :)

Yes I'm in Good Spirits SIR . . . :cheesygrinsmiley:

If you where to see my post was made before Ricorico BLESSED ME WITH HIS TIME AND ADVICE.

ON 11-01-13 IN PAGE 8 I DETAILED WHAT I WAS GOING TO DO. . . . :cheesygrinsmiley:

I WOULD NOT ASK FOR A GROWER's HELP/OPINION AND NOT TAKE IN TO CONSIDERATION THE TIME THOUGHT AND FEELING

THAT ARE BEING PUT INTO EACH AND EVERY REPLAY ON :420:

Good Morning KJC and :thanks:

The warm mist humidifier is working in my favor . . :yahoo:

I'll post some pics later on today.

THE TURN . . :thedoubletake: . . AROUND IS.... :scratchinghead: . . GREAT, BEAUTIFUL .... and so on and so on . . :)
The warm mist is helping the temp stay 79°-84° Fahrenheit and the Humidity at 55%-62%.

My plants are LOVING THE AMBIENT . . :circle-of-love: . . Especially LINDA :kiss:

KJC your so right when you say that there is a lot of variables that goes in to every little ISSUE with GROWING. The fan leaves where getting smaller well they where "shrinking" NOW I KNOW IT WAS BECAUSE THE AIR WAS TO DRY!! Now the leaves are starting to expand . . :cheesygrinsmiley:
Some growers say 78° is the best maybe for there girls . . :hmmmm: . . MY LADY ENJOYS A LIL WARMER TEMP . . :battingeyelashes: . . If only You could of seen the WAY Linda was LOOKING AT ME . .:dreamy: It's seems like it's been so long since i saw Linda HAPPY. She's not there yet although Linda is a lot HAPPIER NOW. The soil was a little to wet as I.. poured 2 gallons of PH water " I Guess I did somewhat of a flush.

The PH in the soil was off , I thought I had over fed, I THOUGHT ,I THOUGHT, I THOUGHT you get the IDEA. . :rolleyes3

All I HAD TO DO IS WAIT FOR THE OUTCOME OF WHAT I JUST DID. Meaning when you make an ADJUSTMENT PLEASE TRY TO CONTROL YOURSELF AND ALLOW THE THE ADJUSTMENT YOU MADE TO ADJUST!! I WOULD MAKE A MODIFICATION AND IF I GOT NO RESULTS WITHIN MINS . . :thedoubletake: . . I'LL MAKE ANOTHER ALTERATION TO AMEND THE FIRST ADJUSTMENT . . :thedoubletake:

"I KNOW, I KNOW.. PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE.. SOME TIMES I TRY TO DO TO MUCH....:lot-o-toke:

Talking about doing to much Today I'm going to FEED #3 . . :cheesygrinsmiley: . . I'm going to Mix

1 gallon of tap water thats been out for a few days

Super Thrive 1/4 tsp

Epsom Salt 1 TBS

Advanced Nutrients

Jungle juice - - Micro, Grow, Bloom 27.5 mL of each

Voodoo Juice 22 mL

B-52 22 mL

I'll Also Mix a gallon for #4

Super Thrive 1/4 tsp

Epsom Salt 1 TBS

Advanced Nutrients

Jungle juice - - Micro, Grow, Bloom 15 mL of each

Voodoo Juice 6 mL

B-52 6 mL

THIS WILL BE THE FIRST FEEDING FOR #4

I'M THINKING ABOUT ADDING 2L OF WATER TO THE MIX FOR #3 AND 1L MORE FOR #4 SO THE NUTES WONT HURT MY PLANTS. . . :green_heart:

I'm letting Linda's soil dry out some. In a day or two I'll feed Linda if the soil dry enough.

I WAS SAVING MY 100TH POST "FOR A NICE UPDATE" . . :laugh: . . :biglaugh: . . :rofl:

KJC talking about reflective material.. "Emergency/camping blankets made from Mylar" I ordered some blankets but i see some people with

something that looks like a panel that looked durable. . . :scratchinghead:

SOONER OR LATER EVERYTHING WILL COME TOGETHER..!! . . :hmmmm:

FOR NOW I'LL . . :rollit: . . :nomo: . . :tokin: . . :reading420magazine: . . :roorrip: . . AND . . :popcorn: . . :420:

KingJohnC . . :thanks: . . FOR YOUR TIME AND ADVICE!!

:Namaste: . . + REPS FOR YOU . . :passitleft:

SIR YOU ARE SOMEBODY TO ME. . . :Namaste:

AND TO SAY AT THE LEAST YOUR "MR. Nug of the Month" - August 2013 . . :clap: . :thedoubletake: . AND . . :thedoubletake: . . Member of the Month - October 2013

Spimp THE MOST VALUABLE THING TO ME BESIDE THE KNOWLEDGE

IS THE TIME AND THOUGHT THAT'S PUT INTO . . . :420:

:Namaste: . . . . . . . :rollit:

EARLIER I DIDN'T POST #3's WRETCHED STATE . . . . . . :oops: . . . . Because I didn't have the pics with me.

Yesterday i spayed in front of the fan so the water can mist and cold down the area around the plants. Everything was fine I've done it before with no problems. . . :cheesygrinsmiley:

Later on right before LIGHTS OUT I TRIED to FOLIAR FEED by Spraying With Some Epsom Salt. I always leave the oscillating fan on. The Temp went down to 67-70°f as usual. The humidity went up to 70% it goes down to around 40-50% a bit slow nevertheless it usually goes down.

Guess what it never did!! . . :sorry: . . . . #3

I got to the plants a few hours after the LIGHTS came on and I WON"T LIE TO ANY OF YOU WHAT I SAW . . :yikes:

:oops: . . . . BROKE MY HEART AND MADE ME SAD . . . . :sorry:

HERE's THE PICS

100_52681.JPG

100_52761.JPG

100_52741.JPG

100_52711.JPG

100_5269.JPG

100_52721.JPG

100_5273.JPG

100_52751.JPG

100_52781.JPG

100_5279.JPG

100_52852.JPG

ALMOST ALL OF THE LEAVES LOOK SINGED...
:(

Singed Plants?

IS THERE ANY .... :scratchinghead:

NEVER MIND . . . AS THE WISE MEN SAID ONLY TIME WILL TELL . . . . :hmmmm:

THEREFORE I MOST . . . . :rollit: . . . . AND . . . . :reading420magazine: . . . . WAIT AND THEN . . . . :rollit: . . . . . . :nomo: . . . . @ :420:

I WAS FLYING HIGH FROM Linda's SING OF RECOVERY TO #4 LOOKING HEALTHY AND SOME REPS FROM

WildRosebud, RainStacks and rICORICO.

TO WHOM I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND ADVICE!! AND REPS . . . :passitleft: . . . . :laugh:

GREEN MORNING Spimp :thanks: for ReVisiting . . . . :byebye:

What do you think the problem with her is?
Have you considered a 'fix' yet?

It was cold and the air was wet. Low temp of 63° humidity at 70+ I think the water magnified the lights. First thing I did was move #3 away from the lights. . . :cheesygrinsmiley: The humidity never came down with the fan when the lights where off. I was able to bring the humidity down by using a space heater. As the temp get hotter the humidity started to dissipate. The fan leaves on all of the plants where looking smaller. Today #3 looked like the leaves where still damp . . :scratchinghead: They felt a little crispy as if I had put them the dryer.

LETS START THIS GREEN MORNING ON A GOOD GREEN and MORE POSITIVE NOTE . . . .:rollit:

Here's #4 Two days after The First . . . . :morenutes: . . .THIS PICS ARE COMING FROM THE RUNWAY. . . . :laugh: . . . . . :biglaugh:

100_5333.JPG

100_5334.JPG

100_5335.JPG

100_5340.JPG

100_53431.JPG

100_53421.JPG

:Namaste: . . . . . . . . GREEN MORNING TO ALL OF
:420:

You shouldn't spray your plants and then leave them under lights. The moisture on the leaves acts like miniature magnifying glasses and will burn your plants. Spray them just before "Lights out"

Back
Top Bottom