Jae's - Green Crack - 144x5 LED - 1st Grow

Has the one thats stretching got white hairs mate? Looks like it's still in grow and has'nt reverted to flower.. Might need to go to 10 hours of light for a few days.
Upload a pic of the stretchy one

the girls are sleeping right now cant take a pic atm but it has alot of white hairs and flower spots guessing they just took longer to switch over to flower than the others
the humidity was up a lil bit the last two nights could of been that as well

:bump::bump::bump::bump:

couple questions if anyone out there can give some advice

Should i put this one in the closet like this to make room for the others???
or deal just keep the 7 in the tent like i originally had ??
:confused: :confused: :confused:

received_10153536132166821.jpeg

7 x 23w=100w (soft white) CFL's 3000k/1600 Lumens
plan on adding another 1-2 cfls at the side/bottom tomorrow if kept in the closet
would it be enough light to keep the plant going good

:bump: :bump: :bump:

I'm in too.

I have the same size tent as you and I just got 2 x144's. I haven't used them yet and I have been trying to find someone with the same equipment and see if I needed the two for that size tent.

If one will do in that tent, I will buy another tent and run two at the same time with one 144 in each.

So many decisions to make and I don't want to make the wrong one.

Its looking good at this stage

I'm in too.

I have the same size tent as you and I just got 2 x144's. I haven't used them yet and I have been trying to find someone with the same equipment and see if I needed the two for that size tent.

If one will do in that tent, I will buy another tent and run two at the same time with one 144 in each.

So many decisions to make and I don't want to make the wrong one.

Your best bet is to run two for that size tent, I had to use the one light with both veg & bloom switches on for late vegetation because it wasn't enough coverage until I got my second light

...Just stumbled in...nice looking plants!...was gonna say the runt would have been ok with the CFL's, but I see you have it back with the big girlz...just put her on a booster seat(milk grate, bucket...anything that will offer good support and height to get her even with the others)...It's easy to overcrowd a tent/space...it's hard to visualize a great grow...I am SO guilty of this!(I only do one grow a year)...lolool...good thing is...finding adoptive parents is relatively easy!...cheerz...h00k...

I notcied 1 of my plants started getting these little reddish-brown looking spots on the leaves gonna check the PH of my soil next watering to see if thats the problem
was trying to look it up online but so many different deficiencies came up
the girls are sleeping right now will upload a pic when i can
any ideas what it could be ???

Back
Top Bottom