Jae's - Green Crack - 144x5 LED - 1st Grow

I notcied 1 of my plants started getting these little reddish-brown looking spots on the leaves gonna check the PH of my soil next watering to see if thats the problem
was trying to look it up online but so many different deficiencies came up
the girls are sleeping right will upload a pic when i can
any ideas what it could be ???

...Good idea to get a pic up to help possibly identify the problem...lots of good peeps here to help...not sure if You've seen this...and it is a little lengthy...but a good reference...Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial...

Grow looks awesome i've been debating on getting some GC seeds look like they produce well.
Got a real noob question thou. What wattage are the lights? I see the 144x5 but is that 144 watt x 5? I have the mars hydro 400w two of them and haven't had the best results out of first grow. Either way keep up the great journal I've subed.

Grow looks awesome i've been debating on getting some GC seeds look like they produce well.
Got a real noob question thou. What wattage are the lights? I see the 144x5 but is that 144 watt x 5? I have the mars hydro 400w two of them and haven't had the best results out of first grow. Either way keep up the great journal I've subed.

there very easy to grow and a high yeilder with strong THC % so i thought it was a good choice
and its 144x"5w" =720w

but heres a link to a video testing of the real true watts for the 144x5 reflector
Mars Reflector 144x5 setup and watt test - YouTube

with only the veg. switch on got just over 200watts
with the veg. and bloom switch on got 310watts

...Good idea to get a pic up to help possibly identify the problem...lots of good peeps here to help...not sure if You've seen this...and it is a little lengthy...but a good reference...Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial...

received_10154420702933322.jpeg

using a shitty phone camera but this is what the worst one looks like had to use some extra lighting to get it to show, looks worse in the pic than in person
only on a few leaves and doesnt look like its spreading any more but still a little worried
The buds/plant are looking ok and still swelling nice
received_10154420703543322.jpeg

first looks kinda like a calcium deficiency, but it seems you have been consistent with cal/mag...it seems LED's necessitate the increase of cal/mag feeding...I wont make a for sure diagnosis...but if its only on a couple leaves, I wouldn't worry about it just yet...cheerz...h00k...

first looks kinda like a calcium deficiency, but it seems you have been consistent with cal/mag...it seems LED's necessitate the increase of cal/mag feeding...I wont make a for sure diagnosis...but if its only on a couple leaves, I wouldn't worry about it just yet...cheerz...h00k...

thanks ill keep that in mind. ill add a lil bit extra cal/mag to that one next watering and see what happens

read up on trimming the fan leaves off.. alot of different opinons about it so i decided to try it out for myself on two of my plants to see how it goes
did it about 1-2 days ago
IMG14521.jpg

Defoliate them all. I was once skeptical as well. Once you see the difference, then you will be hooked!! Looking good. Peace!!

Back
Top Bottom