Jon's Sneak It In Auto Grow

I guess I'm unfamiliar with the concept that taller plants need a higher concentration of nutrient elements in flower than shorter ones.

Back atcha, and they look the best on Cola Monster! :)
Well, I took that to mean it was strain specific. That sounded odd to me too but I didn’t think a follow up on that point in that venue was the answer, hoping someone here might have some thoughts. It does beg a few questions though. Like this little conundrum with autos:
There are four weeks of prescribed veg at which point you repeat four, correct? Each of the 4 weeks increases all by 1ml/week. But - most autos aren’t going to give you six weeks of veg. And week one mix will kill any and all seedlings if you try to do that. So it takes an auto a week to get going, and another week before I began week one this time. That means it’s likely I don’t make it to week 4 of veg mix, which is fine I guess, but I feel like I’m selling the plants short, especially in veg where the nutes seems right on. But okay, so I either get there or I don’t. But how long one can wait before safely starting week one, autos or photos, would be helpful. Based on last time and this time, their timing rips me off a week.

Or how about this one, as it relates to a commitment I intend to keep to you. In flower, I will get the whole time, ie, enough weeks to make the whole chart. The flower time isn’t that different indoors than photos. So do I go to 10? Per my understanding, by the book means yes. But what if we get to 8 and I’m already seeing crispy leaves?

Or - how about a more defined answer on adding your own cal mag?
(For our records, I’ve been at 5ml/gallon and see no reason to up that unless they ask, even though I did last time. I’m thinking that may well have exacerbated the issue). Seems 5 ml (2-0-0) works real well, at least with autos. Anything hotter I’d likely go less.

Or how about - define when flower starts for autos in Remoland?

Anyway, that was a few I had.

Reading your plants is always a good idea, auto or photo, and obviously with autos the margin of error is much slimmer. No matter what though I have never subscribed to the theory that plants need to be blasted with P in flower, and certainly nowhere near as much K as is in a lot of nutes and boosters. Their week 7 schedule is 159-127-439 (not to mention that calcium is at zero), and 439 is 200% what I would consider the max for K.

But that's just me and surely folks should do what makes them comfortable, whether that's following the nute manufacturer's schedule or adding boosters because someone said they never got as good a harvest until they tried this or that or baby crickets.

Reading your plants is always a good idea, auto or photo, and obviously with autos the margin of error is much slimmer. No matter what though I have never subscribed to the theory that plants need to be blasted with P in flower, and certainly nowhere near as much K as is in a lot of nutes and boosters. Their week 7 schedule is 159-127-439 (not to mention that calcium is at zero), and 439 is 200% what I would consider the max for K.

But that's just me and surely folks should do what makes them comfortable, whether that's following the nute manufacturer's schedule or adding boosters because someone said they never got as good a harvest until they tried this or that or baby crickets.
I hear you but I’ve been operating this grow per what we said. I have no intention of adding anything. I just want to see what happens by the book in flower as you do. Isn’t that the point?

I hear you but I’ve been operating this grow per what we said. I have no intention of adding anything. I just want to see what happens by the book in flower as you do. Isn’t that the point?
Sounds like you would never discontinue their MagNifiCal so there was still that and you’d have to peel back the Bloom to make the system work per numbers you like. Or even further adjustments, at which point what’s the point, yes? That’s the vibe I’m getting.

Sounds like you would never discontinue their MagNifiCal so there was still that and you’d have to peel back the Bloom to make the system work per numbers you like. Or even further adjustments, at which point what’s the point, yes? That’s the vibe I’m getting.
Well I guess we know what Keffka and Gee would say…. :rofl:

Pink Rozay
Day 114

This is now officially the longest in days I’ve personally ever had an auto go. This girl is just taking her sweet time finishing. All I’m giving her now is water and calmag. Trichomes say take me in Jonland, buds say not so fast. Btw - remember when autos were faster? Lmao. Bonus shot at the end of a double rainbow I got lucky and caught yesterday.

2023-09-19-06-13-37-935.jpeg

2023-09-19-06-14-19-973.jpeg

2023-09-19-06-16-57-331.jpeg

2023-09-19-06-16-02-471.jpeg

2023-09-19-06-16-46-123.jpeg

IMG_2163.jpeg

IMG_2164.jpeg

IMG_4557.jpeg
I seen a double rainbow 🌈 once driving a truck 🛻. I think 🤔 it was in either Cali or Nevada. I got all excited thinking it was going to be some kind of great omen. But it was just cool looking 👀 and not anything special happened in my life. Not a prelude to getting lucky in life in any meaningful way. CL🍀. :woohoo: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Isn’t that the point?
It would certainly be helpful for folks to grow out a few plants following the manufacturer's instructions so others can see if they work, sponsors and non-sponsors alike. You're to be commended for taking on the assignment here, since obviously no one is obligated to do that. Though to be honest, I'd like to see it done in nute-sponsored grows.
Like LKA (who is running a modified Remo blend now per his nute calc software) and a few others here, I don't usually pay any attention to the schedule the manufacturer sets out (or even use a single brand). I did try that with the PB veg run I did on the 5KC, but never added Big Data in flower because I didn't like the numbers. That plant did just fine without it!

I would never run a day without any of the elements plants need to live, including calcium.

I seen a double rainbow 🌈 once driving a truck 🛻. I think 🤔 it was in either Cali or Nevada. I got all excited thinking it was going to be some kind of great omen. But it was just cool looking 👀 and not anything special happened in my life. Not a prelude to getting lucky in life in any meaningful way. CL🍀. :woohoo: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Ah. But now the double rainbow is useful. For example, how hard did you laugh at the Double Rainbow tripping guy video a few years ago? And, what if you held up a NOTM right at the end of a double rainbow and snapped a picture and cleverly cropped it. PHOTM!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It would certainly be helpful for folks to grow out a few plants following the manufacturer's instructions so others can see if they work, sponsors and non-sponsors alike. You're to be commended for taking on the assignment here, since obviously no one is obligated to do that. Though to be honest, I'd like to see it done in nute-sponsored grows.

Like LKA (who is running a modified Remo blend now per his nute calc software) and a few others here, I don't usually pay any attention to the schedule the manufacturer sets out (or even use a single brand). I did try that with the PB veg run I did on the 5KC, but never added Big Data in flower because I didn't like the numbers. That plant did just fine without it!

I would never run a day without any of the elements plants need to live, including calcium.
I feel the same way with less knowledge base than you by a mile. No Big Data for entirety of flower eh? And no issues? How about that. I would not expect that. But you also just said everyone should run manufacturers recommendations the first time at the same time as saying you rarely use one brand. So you basically piece together whatever you need to use to get to the numbers you want, is that about right in a dumbed down way?

Well there goes my theory on your moniker.
:rofl::rofl:

Ah. But now the double rainbow is useful. For example, how hard did you laugh at the Double Rainbow tripping guy video a few years ago? And, what if you held up a NOTM right at the end of a double rainbow and snapped a picture and cleverly cropped it. PHOTM!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I love 💕 how the stoner mind works. I never thought 💭 about it like that before. My mind was looking 👀 for signs 🪧 of good fortune 🎱. CL🍀

Eureka!!! The Apple Fritter DID give me something!!!

@InTheShed!!!! It IS possible to get absolutely zero chlorophyll in your kief using a screen!!! I have figured out the answer!!!!

All you have to do is make sure to burn every one of your leaves to complete brown before harvest!!! If there’s no green leaves, voila!!! Clean kief!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love 💕 how the stoner mind works. I never thought 💭 about it like that before. My mind was looking 👀 for signs 🪧 of good fortune 🎱. CL🍀
I tend to buy that “Laughter is the best medicine” bullshit. Lol! Life is too shitty and serious as it is. I’m a everyone reLAX dude.

Eureka!!! The Apple Fritter DID give me something!!!

@InTheShed!!!! It IS possible to get absolutely zero chlorophyll in your kief using a screen!!! I have figured out the answer!!!!

All you have to do is make sure to burn every one of your leaves to complete brown before harvest!!! If there’s no green leaves, voila!!! Clean kief!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
See? Here’s what a load looks like before collecting in the Trim Bin.

IMG_2215.jpeg

Which becomes this:

IMG_2216.jpeg

Pink Rozay

Well, we finally had a branch snap on us due to the weight. Just a little side shoot with a big bud on it. Found it pointing due south this morning. So I cut it off and wet trimmed it.

Here’s what we are talking about with the Pink Rozay.

IMG_2217.jpeg

Pink Rozay

Well, we finally had a branch snap on us due to the weight. Just a little side shoot with a big bud on it. Found it pointing due south this morning. So I cut it off and wet trimmed it.

Here’s what we are talking about with the Pink Rozay.

IMG_2217.jpeg
That broke down to this, which is an astounding amount of nugs from those two small buds. This is a very weighty plant I now realize. More so than I thought and more so than she looks. I’m blown away by this one.

IMG_2218.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom