Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

Good afternoon to all 420. Nice day here overcast but nice and warm and a little humid out. Got my tiller running and after I run a half tank of gas through it, I will till my garden and start to set it up for this year. I have my 3 spots picked out for my 3 plants I am going to keep. 🍋

Good afternoon to all 420. Nice day here overcast but nice and warm and a little humid out. Got my tiller running and after I run a half tank of gas through it, I will till my garden and start to set it up for this year. I have my 3 spots picked out for my 3 plants I am going to keep. 🍋
It's that time! I just put two clones out permanently. I'll cover them if we get a frost warning.
I haven't decided on tilling the old corral yet...it's going to be a ton of work.
Have fun, but don't hurt yerself.

Tilling is done now I have to sit for a half hour it went ok my back is not hurting to bad, but tilling gets tougher every year. Thank God I only have a small garden. Years ago, I had a very large garden, and it would take 1/2 the day to till it. 🍋
Hoeing ain't easy either. @Trala's grandma can true 'dat! 😁

Banana Jealousy, Mac & Crack and Pineapple Chunks with Mr Bunny

459D13FF-CAF8-47BD-B2AA-3C8964F09F9C.jpeg

CAAF6C5B-D3EC-40F0-911A-DB6F04D2EEDE.jpeg

18C4A453-59AD-4075-90FB-595D6469ACF6.jpeg

It's starting to warm up. You might want to move that bag of soil to a cooler place, Keith.

Just saying.

I will move the bag of FFHF thanks for the heads up GDB. I most likely would have looked at it there for another week. You and Shed are a lot alike when it comes to picking up on things I overlook. Last year Shed notice my motion light so I had to turn it off my plants did not need the light at night. Good catch. :thanks: 🍋

Back
Top Bottom