Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

I like the squirrel's. I skinned one once and turned it into a finger puppet. I was the only person who thought it was fun. 😆 It was salt dried still had the whiskers n ears.. was really cute. Did it with a rabbit but it was just reversed. I dried out the body without any skin and idk I got kicked off the bus.

I like the squirrel's. I skinned one once and turned it into a finger puppet. I was the only person who thought it was fun. 😆 It was salt dried still had the whiskers n ears.. was really cute. Did it with a rabbit but it was just reversed. I dried out the body without any skin and idk I got kicked off the bus.
:rofl:"got kicked off the bus", I wonder why...

Good morning 420 magazine it's a little dark out right now but it's going to be a gorgeous day today I was up a little early today I was up at 3am. I planted 2 of my sunflowers out yesterday I planted them out back where I cleaned up. As usual there is nothing on tv but shitty movies. Have a nice day be safe and happy growing. :circle-of-love: 🍋

Was today the cat's ass or what. Got my son to empty the large trailer today scrap metal is low right now so we only got $310. Now I can use the trailer to get rid of some of the scrap in my yard. I hate pulling this trailer and backing it up I suck backing up. :yahoo: :yahoo:🍋
The trick to backing a trailer is ez Keith, you start with your trailer straight n don’t over correct. The shorter the trailer the faster it will respond. CL🍀

Good morning 420 magazine it's a little dark out right now but it's going to be a gorgeous day today I was up a little early today I was up at 3am. I planted 2 of my sunflowers out yesterday I planted them out back where I cleaned up. As usual there is nothing on tv but shitty movies. Have a nice day be safe and happy growing. :circle-of-love: 🍋
Good morning Keith and I think you have MOTM in the bag. Last time I checked you had 9 votes.🗳️ CL🍀

Good Morning Keith. You beat me by an hour. 😏 The raccoons ought to be heading to my back deck within the hour to destroy anything they can reach before heading to bed. I woke up to a royal mess out there yesterday morning. They left no pot unturned or dug up, knocked over chairs and managed to get the hummingbird feeder down. Sticky mess everywhere from that.
This reminds me why I will not put my plants outside overnight. I will take them out for some nice sunshine, but they come back in at night.
Looks to be another beautiful day coming up. We waited soooo long for this! 💕

Good Morning Keith. You beat me by an hour. 😏 The raccoons ought to be heading to my back deck within the hour to destroy anything they can reach before heading to bed. I woke up to a royal mess out there yesterday morning. They left no pot unturned or dug up, knocked over chairs and managed to get the hummingbird feeder down. Sticky mess everywhere from that.
This reminds me why I will not put my plants outside overnight. I will take them out for some nice sunshine, but they come back in at night.
Looks to be another beautiful day coming up. We waited soooo long for this! 💕
CL🍀

IMG_5092.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom