Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

Don't give them too much attention- seems like they do most of their growing when we're not looking anyhow..

How true is that. I look at them way too much and the only time I see grow is when I turn the lights on at 5:30 am. 🍋
Ya know, if you have several plants like ten or so, and they're in flower. You can sit out there with them for a couple of hours and they will have staked on several grams during that time. It's a trip to think about, but it's in the math if you take the time to add it all up.

Ya know, if you have several plants like ten or so, and they're in flower. You can sit out there with them for a couple of hours and they will have staked on several grams during that time. It's a trip to think about, but it's in the math if you take the time to add it all up.
I know exactly what you are talking about 💚
Sometimes when the leaves are laying low and look sadish, it's just you seeing them in a big growth spurt. The leaves will fluctuate downward while the inner growth is shooting upwards. I sometimes think that's when most noobie growers get concerned and react. They see the cannibis ballet and don't recognize it and over reacting to it can become the problem.
🌈The cannabis 🩰 ballet.
💚💚💚

Morning pictures little breeze this morning

69778DB0-1E18-419A-BC87-99F9D5ACED59.jpeg

341100A6-750C-4FBA-B8AB-4D97B973CFFD.jpeg

DBAF6E7E-6644-4DCC-8004-4206329807F6.jpeg

72B373B8-E2C4-4820-BF91-38CCF2550C92.jpeg

8AC14038-D3EE-49C0-8364-5C3DBE00E478.jpeg

F3488DC3-12E7-4BD2-8095-34E64B1210EA.jpeg

Good morning :420: my plants look fine they are getting bigger, and it will be time to up pot in about a week. The sun keeps popping out then going back in the clouds. I will leave them out for a while as long as the breeze does not get too strong. Hope everyone has a nice day and happy growing be safe. Later. 🍋

Highya KL, JiggiLotus, guys,

KL - They look very nice for seedlings. I think I'll put my seedlings in the ground on Monday. Supposed to warm up a little after that. Love the light green of the new growth. Looking Good!

JiggiLotus - Love that!!! :love: :love:
🌈The cannabis 🩰 ballet.
I never considered a growing lady as in a ballet! Cute!! Guess they all (and we) dance to a different drummer!! Happy Smokin'

Thank you Bode I'm glad you said that about the light green. Last year I did not have as much of that. I like to hear the color is good just not all that sure of myself sometimes. :lot-o-toke: 🍋 Smoking my own weed tonight and Nah not that good. This year it will be good.

You'll get there! Just don't give up. I was where you are a ways back, and didn't give up. That's why I like it here to learn new things and keep the grow interesting! Oh, and have met some nice people, too!! Happy Smokin'

A lot better they are on this page. I am happy with them but there is always better. As my skills and equipment gets better so do the plants. I have a lot to learn but more important remember. :lot-o-toke: 🍋
Keith do you keep notes as you grow your plants? "Remembering" things can be tough.

I know exactly what you are talking about 💚
Sometimes when the leaves are laying low and look sadish, it's just you seeing them in a big growth spurt. The leaves will fluctuate downward while the inner growth is shooting upwards. I sometimes think that's when most noobie growers get concerned and react. They see the cannibis ballet and don't recognize it and over reacting to it can become the problem.
🌈The cannabis 🩰 ballet.
💚💚💚
Omg, really? The cannabis ballet? Jiggi have you been getting in my mushie stash? You people kill with the 💩 you come up with. Lmao 😂 CL🍀. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::thedoubletake:

Good morning 420 I have my plants outside sitting in the sun. Plants look pretty good this morning I will need to water a little later. It was a cold night down in the low 40s. Got to get the sun because it is out. Because it will be cloudy this afternoon. Hope you all have a great day and nice weekend. :thumb: 🍋

Back
Top Bottom